Lime's Incredible Grow Journey 2020

*Update* Day 3 under MH

Just had to do a quick update to show off Krinkles ...as its starting to grow normal now!

They seem to really like the MH. ;)
Krinkle could easily pass by the others before the end. While they are growing up, she's been laying low while establishing a massive, healthy root structure! :Rasta:

Hi, Lime! I started on your thread today (after seeing your posts on the @HashGirl thread). I've been trying to lurk in the background until I catch up. But this runt issue caused me to speak up.

That ain't no real runt. A real runt is about 1/2 that size (or smaller). I've had a few and they can grow into big, beautiful plants.

Don't give up on her! :Rasta:

Okay. Now back to catching up!
Right on thanks for taking a peek at my thread, much appreciated!

Ya she just had a rough start, she's looking much better now, caught up to the rest, hopefully she puts out ;)

Maybe crossed with a Thunderfuck?
That's a possibility, funny how they didn't mention lineage, so kinda a mystery lol

Krinkle could easily pass by the others before the end. While they are growing up, she's been laying low while establishing a massive, healthy root structure! :Rasta:
I'm rooting for Krinkles too.... just because I almost pulled her...wow to think I almost killed her.

I believe she will be a keeper for some odd reason....guess we will see... she hasn't had much training as I kinda let her do her thang!

Thanks for the likes omg !!! :D

Phew! I finally caught up!

@Lime, you've done a stellar job on these girls. They are set up perfectly for a huge finish.

I've picked up a few nuggets of wisdom reading your thread and I thank you and your followers for that.

Now to sit back and wait for the big finish! :Rasta:

Hi, Lime! I started on your thread today (after seeing your posts on the @HashGirl thread). I've been trying to lurk in the background until I catch up. But this runt issue caused me to speak up.

That ain't no real runt. A real runt is about 1/2 that size (or smaller). I've had a few and they can grow into big, beautiful plants.

Don't give up on her! :Rasta:

Okay. Now back to catching up!

Damn it GDB! Now I think you're in cahoots with Lime to trick me into following his journal, too. :laughtwo:

Phew! I finally caught up!

@Lime, you've done a stellar job on these girls. They are set up perfectly for a huge finish.

I've picked up a few nuggets of wisdom reading your thread and I thank you and your followers for that.

Now to sit back and wait for the big finish! :Rasta:
Thank you for the compliments, its been an interesting journey.

I've changed so many things this time , went from shelf in kitchen under t5 to closet....now I'm in a tent with all that is needed for an ideal environment. Reading up on VPD, dialing things in , even got a laser thermo like wtf....lol
alot of different things to think about and changes can be intimidating.

Think I've actually done everything different this grow, from the normal basics that I was use to. Kiss ...not this time lmao.... :D

Pushing it to the max I guess lol

Well to be honest i posted this thread so people can get to know me a bit and at least show that I can grow.

If people like what they see and are involved in my grow I'm happy to keep posting updates and help out where I can, if others have questions I'm more than happy to help or answer questions and reply to all that respond to my thread.

Thank you!

Respect

Thank you for the compliments, its been an interesting journey.

I've changed so many things this time , went from shelf in kitchen under t5 to closet....now I'm in a tent with all that is needed for an ideal environment. Reading up on VPD, dialing things in , even got a laser thermo like wtf....lol
alot of different things to think about and changes can be intimidating.

Think I've actually done everything different this grow, from the normal basics that I was use to. Kiss ...not this time lmao.... :D

Pushing it to the max I guess lol

Well to be honest i posted this thread so people can get to know me a bit and at least show that I can grow.

If people like what they see and are involved in my grow I'm happy to keep posting updates and help out where I can, if others have questions I'm more than happy to help or answer questions and reply to all that respond to my thread.

Thank you!

Respect
Keep posting info us new growers learn alot, :thumb:

Damn it GDB! Now I think you're in cahoots with Lime to trick me into following his journal, too. :laughtwo:
No trick, upto you if you want to follow my grow, you asked if I had a grow and here it is. Upto you to stay high lol

Keep posting info us new growers learn alot, :thumb:
Thank you! Comments like this inspire me to keep posting!

All caught up myself! Gorgeous @Lime , just gorgeous! Those ladies are so healthy, the leaves look lovely and thick and they're a really nice colour!

I totally agree with @Grand Daddy Black about your "special" little one. My current favourite Wedding Cake seedling I thought was a runt initially, I even debated putting her out of her misery she struggled that much. Now she is thriving and overtook her sister.

Funny you mention VPD, i was making some adjustments today after some RH issues. The things we do for our ladies :nerd-with-glasses: :reading420magazine: :love:

Howdy doo. Only me. I will be a while as I catch up. See you in a few days by the time I get through it all
Nah its not that big of a thread, least there are pics along the way ...so wont take you long. Lol

Thanks for popping in!

All caught up myself! Gorgeous @Lime , just gorgeous! Those ladies are so healthy, the leaves look lovely and thick and they're a really nice colour!

I totally agree with @Grand Daddy Black about your "special" little one. My current favourite Wedding Cake seedling I thought was a runt initially, I even debated putting her out of her misery she struggled that much. Now she is thriving and overtook her sister.

Funny you mention VPD, i was making some adjustments today after some RH issues. The things we do for our ladies :nerd-with-glasses: :reading420magazine: :love:
Thank you for the compliment...your too kind. Yah I'm really impresses with how quickly she caught up and blends in now... hard to spot just at a glance...lol

Exactly we never truly know til we grow em out and give them the chance they deserve...dont know til you do it!

Ya lots of new learnings for me this time around...ha I know hey ;)

Update: Flower Time!

Got a couple 12" turbo fans mounted in corners of tent, attached by ratchet straps so I can easily adjust fans as they stretch, simply pull on strap and fan rises!

Feeding GH trio, transition feed full dose.
Temp / humidity 25*c-20*c / 60%-50%
Exhaust on low. Neg pressure.
600 Watt HPS air cooled hood set @16" from canopy.

Sneak a peek....here we go! :)

That's some neat and tidy canopy. Well Impressed with this journey.
By the way, krinkles has to be the cutest name for a plant ever :)
Great work mate:thumb:

Took a few clones of the girls.
They are under a T5 in the 1x4 section of tent...my tent is actually a 3 in one, has a 4x4 and two 1x4 sections, for clones seedlings and small veg area! It's awesome!

Temp / humidity: 24.5*c/ 99%

Anyways here they are...

Back
Top Bottom