Lime's Incredible Grow Journey 2020

Well this tells me its time to trim them up and get em ready for flower!

So I cleaned them up and took clones as I cleaned up the bottoms a little bit.
Can actually see through them now!

About ready to flip! :D
Will show them individually in next post before I flip em to flower. So Stoked ...

Well this tells me its time to trim them up and get em ready for flower!

So I cleaned them up and took clones as I cleaned up the bottoms a little bit.
Can actually see through them now!

About ready to flip! :D
Will show them individually in next post before I flip em to flower. So Stoked ...
:woohoo:

They're beautiful Lime! Love the spread you have there, nicely trained :bravo:

I use ThermoPros too, I love them! :high-five:
Thank you for the compliment much appreciated!

a lil bit of training to get em to stay short and fill out, hopefully it pays off ;)

what's happening in the water bucket? Just airing out chlorine?

Ya basically, I have hard water so I use an airpump to help remove unwanted additives from the water, plus it adds a bit of extra oxygen to my water.

Plants seem to love it! ;)

Update: Flower Time!

Got a couple 12" turbo fans mounted in corners of tent, attached by ratchet straps so I can easily adjust fans as they stretch, simply pull on strap and fan rises!

Feeding GH trio, transition feed full dose.
Temp / humidity 25*c-20*c / 60%-50%
Exhaust on low. Neg pressure.
600 Watt HPS air cooled hood set @16" from canopy.

Sneak a peek....here we go! :)

Well it certainly isn't a runt anymore!
Love it!
She's a beast.

I have tossed two already and was going to cull my last runt, but my gf asked if it will grow? I said yes , but it will be behind all the rest and idk if i want the hassle, so she said does it still have a chance? So I said Fine... I'll grow it out so you can see...lol

So now I have a rough looking runt.
Wrinkly lil mofo...

I think I'll name it Krinkles!

Hi, Lime! I started on your thread today (after seeing your posts on the @HashGirl thread). I've been trying to lurk in the background until I catch up. But this runt issue caused me to speak up.

That ain't no real runt. A real runt is about 1/2 that size (or smaller). I've had a few and they can grow into big, beautiful plants.

Don't give up on her! :Rasta:

Okay. Now back to catching up!

Ya unfortunately the lineage of strain was not mentioned in description of genetics for these? Odd ???
They just said , two Known Indcas of the times (1990) ...so idk actual lineage of these. :(
And to think i thought I was getting away from Mystery plants lol as I've grown bagseed til now. Ha

Thanks for the input, much appreciated!
Maybe crossed with a Thunderfuck?

Back
Top Bottom