Lime's Incredible Grow Journey 2020

$500 to hunt?! you may have a body out there now lmao!
his wifes gonna be real mad when she finds out he already spent his stimulus money :rofl::rofl:

oh yeah, I'm hoppin in here too Lime see you already got a nice party goin' on here.
My dad lets some dude use one of his smaller farms (eight acres) to fatten up his feeder cattle, so I get free ear corn from the dude.
As a result I have a few pet deer.

I don't deer hunt anymore. Technically I still occasionally hunt deer as a driver or a flanker, but I don't carry a weapon. Already harvested a trophy buck who's mount collects dust in my basement. Mrs. Reading doesn't like to cook venison or eat venison unless it is prepared by a Michelin chef.

My buddy from high school is a hunting guide who loves to hunt on my family's property though he has a tendency to not pay his property owners. If he has a client who wants to easily harvest a deer who doesn't want to pay a ton of money than he'll refer the customer to me. His way of paying me for utilizing some of my family's property.

Felt bad for the guy. His wife left him for an old high school lover.
If the guy wasn't loaded would of probably not have charged him (securities attorney).

Sweet cant wait to see it all set up.
Me too lol
its been quite the journey so far! ;)

Lime they look amazing!! Excited for your new setup! and grats :)
Thank you much appreciated!

You’re going to have to rename krinkles to normals. She looks a beauty!
Lol too funny!
Yes she sure has turned around....so glad my girlfriend saved her, as I almost culled her when she was a seedling :O

That's what I'm saying. Krinkles for the win!
Right on !
Krinkles has a few people rooting for her now! ;) #teamkrinkles

She's definitely a fighter and worthy in my eyes so far... guess we will see how she turns out, to determine if she's a keeper ;)

Update on stats

Strain: Fucking Incredible
Type: Pure Indica
Indoor/Dimensions: Grow tent/ 4'x 4'
Exhaust Fan: 6"/ 440 cfm
Air Circulation: 5"intake/ neg Pressure/ two 6" clip on fans, blowing canopy
Filter: 6" Carbon Filter
Soil: Sunshine#4
Pot Size: Current 2Gal
Veg Light/Distance: 600W MH/ 16"
Temp/RH/ 26c-20c/ 58%-45%
Ph med: Buffered @ 7.0
Nutrients: GH trio, full veg feeds, ph to 6.0-6.5

Techniques used: FIM/ Topped at 5-6 Node. LST.

Ok since its the New Year ill post a quick sneak peak pic to go with this update.

Finally Out of the closet and into the New Grow Tent! So I got 4on the floor in my 4x4, this round let's go!

They seem to be enjoying the move! ;)

Group shot !

Back
Top Bottom