Lime's Incredible Grow Journey 2020

Thanks for the compliment!

come to think of it ... I should probably do an update soon?

Whats good, once a week updates, or more/less? Idk lol
I usually do an update after anything was done with the plants. I.e feeding, trimming, anything really. It was weekly briefly then I’ve been Getting so behind in my notifications, I do an update when I’m all caught up or conveniently in my journal as I’m going through notifications.

What ever works for you man I do it when I have time usually take pictures late at night when I get home and post the next day when i am driving lol
Hahaha guilty...

I may or may not have done that in the past as well.. lol the highways are dark an empty when I leave for work...

I usually do an update after anything was done with the plants. I.e feeding, trimming, anything really. It was weekly briefly then I’ve been Getting so behind in my notifications, I do an update when I’m all caught up or conveniently in my journal as I’m going through notifications.

Hahaha guilty...

I may or may not have done that in the past as well.. lol the highways are dark an empty when I leave for work...
Yeah, right now trying to revamp my entire grow studio/space before I consistently update my journal.
Up until this point my grows have been pretty sporadic vs. structured.

Your shortest days in Canadia are like three hours in the winter (for some reason I like to say Canadia vs. Canada)?
Remember in Chicago I would bike into work in the dark and bike home from work in the dark as long as the temperatures were above 25F or -4C.

Lime that is one hell of a canopy pick:rollit:

Yeah, right now trying to revamp my entire grow studio/space before I consistently update my journal.
Up until this point my grows have been pretty sporadic vs. structured.

Your shortest days in Canadia are like three hours in the winter (for some reason I like to say Canadia vs. Canada)?
Remember in Chicago I would bike into work in the dark and bike home from work in the dark as long as the temperatures were above 25F or -4C.

In Alaska, there’s days that they don’t even see the sun.

fortunately, we don’t get short days like that in Alberta. I mean, we get short days, but I would say say 6 or 7 hours of sunlight in a day is our shortest days. The shortest day has passed and now our days gradually get longer and longer by 2 minutes and 50 seconds! Lol lookin forward to spring time!!

fortunately, we don’t get short days like that in Alberta. I mean, we get short days, but I would say say 6 or 7 hours of sunlight in a day is our shortest days. The shortest day has passed and now our days gradually get longer and longer by 2 minutes and 50 seconds! Lol lookin forward to spring time!!
Felt like spring today in Victoria.... There were guys wearing shorts today on golf course. It felt like spring... Next week it's supposed to snow. Taking in the sun today... Fore!!

Hell ya man no more cold just sunshine and beer lol

Felt like spring today in Victoria.... There were guys wearing shorts today on golf course. It felt like spring... Next week it's supposed to snow. Taking in the sun today... Fore!!
It was very beautiful day in Alberta as well. I mean.. I wasn’t wearing no shorts, but maybe a long sleeved shirt lmao!!

I’ve got a few more months before I can even think about golfing! Lol enjoy!!

Ohh man! Our days a comin!! Lol

Though it hasn't been too bad of weather, I'm not complaining

lol that's funny
Thank you. They are filling out quite nicely! They are growing fast now got to tie em up daily! :D

The name of the thread brought me here - and your ladies will keep me here. I’m in :high-five:
Right on! Glad to have you here. Thank you

Right!? Finally days are getting longer. Weather has been great here. Love it! Hopefully we can get an early spring!

Usually the weather is pretty chill in bc. Think positive and it will be a pleasant ;)

Woohooo!

Thanks for peeking at my journal! Hope you stay high ;)

They have finally all revealed their sex, All Females!

Now I can finally take clones and upcan the Girls to 5G and get em ready for flowering!

Going to be busy this next week... love it! :D
Yeah I don’t like uppotting unless I have to. I usually sex, uppot, wait a week, cut lowers, wait another week, then flip.
I always end up kicking myself at about week 4 from flip for waiting that long though. Makes me wish I had 9’ ceilings in the basement.
:p

If I’m running clones or Fems, I try to flip a week after topping them.

Back
Top Bottom