Lime's Incredible Grow Journey 2020

#3 got a boo boo... :(

Didn't adjust my ties soon enough and she gave! Ouch... so mad at myself right now... grrrr

Now way. Good job you noticed it when you did though. Fingers crossed for you. Can you buy plant crazy glue? :p

Now way. Good job you noticed it when you did though. Fingers crossed for you. Can you buy plant crazy glue? :p
Elmer's glue and something to hold it together is all he needs, if he even needs to do that. :Rasta:

Here's one that happening to me in my last grow. Taped up and bound up, it didn't falter. These plants are very tough and would probably be fine even if you did nothing. This one still gave me nearly 11oz of dried cured buds.

Actually cable ties would be even better, then you could really close the gap, but I don't think it would matter anyway.

All in a days work my friend!! That’s why I like to cut 10-20mm above the last internode. It leaves a lil more integrity in the branch. Now it can still happen even if cut like I had mentioned... it happens man! She will live to see another day!! @Stunger had a great example of what to do :thumb:

Don't worry, just bind her up and she'll be perfectly fine. :morenutes:
Hope so, live and learn... stuff happens, can't all be smooth sailing lol

Here's one that happening to me in my last grow. Taped up and bound up, it didn't falter. These plants are very tough and would probably be fine even if you did nothing. This one still gave me nearly 11oz of dried cured buds.

Actually cable ties would be even better, then you could really close the gap, but I don't think it would matter anyway.

Great example thank you for sharing!

I've had this type of split work in my favor. She look's fine. :Rasta:
Guess what don't kill it, will just make it stronger? Thanks for that. I'll bind her up with some ties.

Ya sucks but we shall see if it effects her...thanks

I'll get her fixed Pronto!

For real? I did not know you could use glue. Nice one.
I love this forum. You learn every day

Thats what makes this place so great, when you need advice it comes in when needed!

All in a days work my friend!! That’s why I like to cut 10-20mm above the last internode. It leaves a lil more integrity in the branch. Now it can still happen even if cut like I had mentioned... it happens man! She will live to see another day!! @Stunger had a great example of what to do :thumb:

Good tip will keep that in mind , Thanks!
Ya i know its not the end of the world, she'll bounce back im sure. :)

Thank you All for the encouraging words much respect !

Back
Top Bottom