Hey Guys & Gals - 12 Strains Running - Breeding Projects Underway

Hopefully you described your process for us. I'm eager to learn. not worried about breeding right now but most def. for the future. Right now just trying to have a decent grow

I do believe I did in the 1st post. Really not at all hard to follow, and seems to work well for me. :) if you need me to describe anything else just let me know exactly what you're needing help with and I will be more then happy to help. Glad to have you around.

Here is 2 that was grew a few months ago (flowering ) that I also crossed. Ones a Haze, and I believe the other is a Candy Kush mom I had at the time. The single lady that's vegging is a Alien Jack'd Up Sativa dom. That I have going now. She has my attention cause of her structure and ability to bounce back from being trained and neglected a tad. :) always a good quality imho. Not looking for those super finicky strains.

downloadfile-5-1.jpg
downloadfile7.jpg
20160602_101150.jpg

Hey guys and gals. Hope everyone is having a great day and your ladies (ganja) :) is doing good. Sorry I haven't been on in a few. Just have had allot going on, and been having to push my breeding project further in time then I had previously marked on my calendar.. ughhh :sorry: guys. Just been working my ass off here recently, and been strapped for the cash. However I do have the chemicals on order ( CS and or feminized spray ) and it should be in anyday. I plan on taking extra cuts off each of the 12 strains tonight and I may go ahead and flip the light schedule here in a few days, it's just I've been having an issue with a few of the girls and would like to get it straightened out before flowering... these strains have really been on the hungry side since day 1. Currently I'm at 1,000 ppms feeding GH flora nutrients Grow,Micro, and bloom + floralicious plus and also calmag. Even with the max amount of calmag they are still showing slight signs of a calmag deffenicy, or phosphorus, one of the two. Still in question, when I feed it's like it goes away for a few days then comes back. I've been noticing a few leafs on the bottoms of each go a pale green/yellowish, tips go brown, and then fall off. It's not been drastik I'd just like to get it fixed before flower is all. I've also noticed the spots that go along with calmag it's just not on the pale green/yellowish leafs and that's what is throwing me off. Just wanted to get some feedback on what you guys might think it maybe because like I said it kinda looks like phosphorus deffenicy to me also, however P is rare. Any thoughts would be awesome.. thnx guys.

Just getting to this journal now it's been a busy week here too. Sorry I doubt I'll be much help with diagnosing the deficiency - but pics are always nice just in case. :thumb:

Just getting to this journal now it's been a busy week here too. Sorry I doubt I'll be much help with diagnosing the deficiency - but pics are always nice just in case. :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by. Well it seems as if it cleared up. But like stated it goes and comes. I really don't get it though cause I've been adding the max dose of calmag 5ml to a galon of water, and my ph is always at 6.5 runoff is spot on also. This one has me stumped that's for sure... I went ahead and added some excelerite that's suppose to remineralize the soil and multiple the micro organisms. Hopefully that will keep whatever it is at bay... if I happen to see any more of the leaves shoeing signs I will definitely post them. In any case thanks again for stopping in.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Yup, still kicking :) just been super busy with work, school, and side projects is all. I promise I haven't forgot about anyone, nor my grow journal. I plan on doing an update tonight.

Back
Top Bottom