Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Oh I will!!! Just need a few harvests under my belt again. At least 3 or 4 before I do another round. So hopefully in a couple weeks I can do another one

Just popping in to say hi! From reading in Mr. A's journal :surf:

Those Holland hopes look bloody lovely! That one with the main cola made me laugh - like a huge cola from top to bottom :yahoo:

When you were successfully making the shake one handed then the banana made me laugh,,, they can be a nightmare to peel open sometimes even with 2 hands! :Namaste:

Hi Ogug!

I'm overly excited to get the Hollands Hope harvested. Which will happen tomorrow. I will definitely keep you posted on how that goes. She sure looks tasty!!

That camera stuff is pretty tough. I obviously don't use a script so I often don't think things through before I do them and pay the price in the end. Haha. Maybe I learn better that way?

Thanks for popping in. Appreciate you joining the chaos, I call my journal. :). If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. There's so much happening and tons of awesome people here!

:thanks:

Hey, Pidge!

How happy am I that you're making videos? SUPER happy! You are so good at it, dear man ... MOAR, pls :)

Love your range of Hollands Hope plants -- an incredible variety all from one strain. I totally agree with Ogug that that single cola girl is something to see. There's something elegant about her simplicity and purity of form :) Did you harvest your Hollands Hope 2.0?

Here's wishing you, your garden and family all the best for the coming week!

:Namaste:

Looks like you're doing pretty good pigeons. Sorry haven't stopped in for a bit. It gets hard juggling so many different subs. I doubt im the only one lol

Hey, Pidge!

How happy am I that you're making videos? SUPER happy! You are so good at it, dear man ... MOAR, pls :)

Love your range of Hollands Hope plants -- an incredible variety all from one strain. I totally agree with Ogug that that single cola girl is something to see. There's something elegant about her simplicity and purity of form :) Did you harvest your Hollands Hope 2.0?

Here's wishing you, your garden and family all the best for the coming week!

:Namaste:

Thanks Glimmer!

I know you've been busy so let me tell you how happy I am that you took some time to get caught up! Thank you!

I really enjoying making the videos. But boy it can be challenging. The hardest part is finding the extra 20 or so minutes it takes to get it done. But it's lots of fun!

I am harvesting the Hope tonight. Was suppose to do it last night but I, again, couldn't find the extra time to get it done.

I can not wait to taste her!

Thanks for swinging by Glimmer!

Hopefully you get Thunderpaws and more jackalope today. I am excited to see how they do under that huge 1000w light :cool:

Got them Friday. But I've had a hell of a time sending private messages. It always gives me some damn error. I'm going to plant them in the coming weeks. I'm going to have some company at the house that will require me to temporarily take everything down for a couple days. So, I'll wait till that's done. Then I expect some big changes to the environments around here!!!

Looks like you're doing pretty good pigeons. Sorry haven't stopped in for a bit. It gets hard juggling so many different subs. I doubt im the only one lol

Hey Fopho!!!

It has been awhile! But please there's no need to apologize. I definitely understand how quick you can get over subscribed. In my hay day I was some 200 subs. But that became a real disservice to my attention and focus on here. Had to hone it back a bit.

But I sure appreciate to showing your face around here. Always a delight!

They do look very tasty! :smokin: I can imagine making those vids pretty tough! I really liked it though,,,, enjoyed the chilledness of it so its a 10/10 from me! :goof: Im glad i found your journal from reading Mr A's awesome journal! I can def agree there are tonnes of awesome people here,, so friendly and helpful. Everyone has been a huge help since i made my first post :yahoo:

I remember seeing your guide on germination, made me laugh - it was great! :allgood:

I hope you and your ladies are doing well, those holland hopes are a sight to behold! Just curious, are they 50/50 indica/sat, ive never really heard of them before. Tho i prob should have!

need the link for your video havent seen it yet

what would you say the dose is on that? found your video

They do look very tasty! :smokin: I can imagine making those vids pretty tough! I really liked it though,,,, enjoyed the chilledness of it so its a 10/10 from me! :goof: Im glad i found your journal from reading Mr A's awesome journal! I can def agree there are tonnes of awesome people here,, so friendly and helpful. Everyone has been a huge help since i made my first post :yahoo:

I remember seeing your guide on germination, made me laugh - it was great! :allgood:

I hope you and your ladies are doing well, those holland hopes are a sight to behold! Just curious, are they 50/50 indica/sat, ive never really heard of them before. Tho i prob should have!

Thanks man!

I'm glad you found it to! I'm glad you checked out the tutorial. Hope it helped.

As for the Hollands Hope they are 80% Sativa and 20% Indica. I typically grow strains I've never heard of. I think that's the fun of it all. But don't get me wrong, when I can get my hands on a doozy I'm all over it!

Thanks for checking me out man!

what would you say the dose is on that? found your video

During the watering there was no nutrients in the mix. Just water at 6.5 PH. If that's what you're referring to.

I love these, Pigeons. The information is useful, presented intelligently and with a practiced ease. Also I always love hearing a good Canadian accent (yours is as close to Canadian "Received Pronunciation" as we can get) :) Great job!

This one in particular was also a good reminder for me, because I'm going to chop my BD! Woo hoo!

Thanks guys!

Haha Glimmer, I'm as Canadian as they come too! Love my country.

Glad you guys liked it. It means hat the Hollands Hope is down and harvested. I CAN NOT wait to give this girl a go. She is very pretty and begging for me to give her a taste! Oh the joys of this life!

Love you two!

I love these, Pigeons. The information is useful, presented intelligently and with a practiced ease. Also I always love hearing a good Canadian accent (yours is as close to Canadian "Received Pronunciation" as we can get) :) Great job!

This one in particular was also a good reminder for me, because I'm going to chop my BD! Woo hoo!
What you talking a boot?

Haha Fopho, I've never actually heard anyone pronounce "about" "aboot" ever in my Canadian life. I think either that must be a Newfoundland thing or a big myth. :rofl:

Hope today is going well!

:circle-of-love:

Haha Fopho, I've never actually heard anyone pronounce "about" "aboot" ever in my Canadian life. I think either that must be a Newfoundland thing or a big myth. :rofl:

Hope today is going well!

:circle-of-love:

Me either, but it still makes me chuckle

Back
Top Bottom