Pigeons420's Re-Veg/Re-Generation of The Hog

Thanks to the motivation and advice from this magazine, I have decided to bring back the Hog. I've never done this before. However, with a little studying, it's obvious to me that this is nothing too complicated. So, here I go.

What does Reveg mean?
Well to reveg a plant essentially I'm bring the plant back from the flowering stage to the vegetation stage. The plant has already been harvested and is now ready to return to the vegetation state. All I had to do was leave some foliage at the bottom along with a few buds. The buds will be where I can expect to see the process take place.

Strain:

Critical Hog
Type:Mostly Indica
Flower: 55 days...Mine took 80 some days
Stage: THIS IS A REVEGITATION
Soil Miracle Grow to start. Will make own soil eventually
Temperatures/Humidity: 80F/30-35%
Nutrients: Green Planet Series
Watering: I water once every two days or so, alternating between RO water and Nutrient water. She is taking considerably less water now that she has been harvested. She's not feeding for a whole plant anymore, she's feed just a few buds and foliage.

Now for some pictures!

This was her right before harvest. She produced 6 ounces. The Critical Hog is a very hardy easy to grow strain. I had a number of complications throughout this grow that could have been catastrophic to some flowers, but didn't seem to bother her much at all. The buds are currently in week one of curing so I don't know what to say about the smoke. The buds look great though!
image18847.jpg

image19087.jpg

Once she was chopped down I was able to do a little cleaning and rearranging in the grow room.

image18848.jpg

image19195.jpg

image19196.jpg

image19197.jpg
image19198.jpg
image19199.jpg

These are my nutrients. I'm treating her as if she is in her first week of vegetation. Before harvest I gave her a 3 week flush. So, there will not be very much nutrients in the soil left.
image17965.jpg
image17968.jpg

I should also mention that her light cycle right now is 18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark.

As stated above this is my first time revegging. So I look forward to advice and criticisms.

Thanks for checking me out guys
:Namaste:

This will be interesting to watch Pigeons. Re-vegging is a fascinating process.

Nice to see you Hunter!

Just a small update. She's coming along nice! The buds on her look delicious! Makes me wonder if I had left the entire plant would she still be getting more potent? But oh well can't have regrets or live in the past.

She's taking a lot less water. She's receiving half the dosage of nutrients. .5 ml
image19371.jpg
image19374.jpg
image19373.jpg
image19372.jpg

Looking good! May i ask though whats the point? It would be a lot faster to clone or start a new seed!

Thanks bud!

Great question! It WOULD be easier to clone and start from seed. But, just to fill you in a little bit. This girl here was my first true success in terms of growing and the education in regards to. I harvested 6 ounces off of her and I only topped her once. So I'm more than impressed with the results... With that said, it was not in my bag of skills to clone this girl when that time was around. And it wasn't recommended to reveg her until she was deep into flower. So this was my only chance to bring back a good thing

On a side note. I have plenty of feminized seeds and regular seeds to keep me busy for awhile. So I figured why not try something new?

Thanks as always for stopping in and taking a look :)

HunterNirto...
also with re-veg....... the branching goes crazy. iv seen some mega yields off revegged plants way more than the origonal plant seriously like double. google re-vegged cannabis plants. hit immages and ul be impressed.

pigeon......
im maccamoo
subd as i love watching a reveg.

pigeon......
im maccamoo
subd as i love watching a reveg.

It's a pleasure having you Maccamoo!

I recently found this humidifier in my house that I have put into my room that has considerably increased my humidity.
image19404.jpg
image19405.jpg

So glad to hear that Pigeons. :high-five: Humidity control, is one of the things that lead to increased yield and healthier plants.

Thanks Sue! I couldn't agree more!

While I was growing the Hog I was blinded by how hardy she truly was that I didn't take things like humidity into consideration. When I do my strain review on the Critical Hog I'm going to specifically state that ANYONE can grow this plant. I honestly threw everything wrong (including the kitchen sink ;)) at the poor girl and she did nothing but do me proud :).

To start this girl off, I started her in a micro space bucket. Just put the seed in soil and watched her grow. Little did I know was that the temperature in that bucket was 120F... and she still grew! But not only grew she florished. She was the bushiest healthiest plant I had ever grown!!

So when I started my next grow I did the same thing. And nothing grew! Took me a bit to get figure out why. But after many changes and lost sleep. I think I have my grow room dialed in.

Now to see what happens with the hog.

Great to have you along HomeGrown!

Not much to report on other than the yellowing of the leaves. Not entirely sure what to think of it so, for good measure I have been giving full dosage of nutrients. She smells amazing! And the buds on her look even better!

image19525.jpg
image19526.jpg
image19527.jpg
image19528.jpg

Yay!!! I don't know how long this guy has been shooting up but I just noticed it now before the lights went out!! Have a look! It's hard to see in the picture but there is a stem pertruding out of the bud! How exciting!
image19911.jpg
image19912.jpg

That's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen Pigeons!

That's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen Pigeons!

Isn't it?!?

I think I see something else happening somewhere else. But it's just so abnormal that I'm not sure if I'm seeing the plant die or transform.

Transformative cannabis! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom