Pineapple Chunk - Bag Seed Grow

thanks thinkeer, yeah she just keeps growing and growing =)

some new updates for the thread.

IMG_23196.JPG
IMG_23246.JPG
IMG_23233.JPG
IMG_23255.JPG
IMG_23215.JPG
IMG_23284.JPG
IMG_23274.JPG
IMG_22825.JPG
IMG_22846.JPG
IMG_22857.JPG
IMG_22866.JPG
IMG_22874.JPG
IMG_22884.JPG
IMG_22896.JPG
IMG_22906.JPG
IMG_22918.JPG
IMG_23047.JPG
IMG_230510.JPG
IMG_23077.JPG
IMG_23085.JPG
IMG_23116.JPG
IMG_23134.JPG
IMG_23125.JPG
IMG_23159.JPG
IMG_23174.JPG

So not a whole lot going on lately, just watching plants grow as it were ;)
Today I lolli poped the underside of the pineapple chunk and gave the roost a nice both to rinse out any excess salt build up, its been a while since ive done this or used clearex so i figured why not. I also cleaned all feeder lines, reservoirs, pumps and air stones. everything is oppererating rite where we want it to. plants are eating well. My plan is to give the plant one more good feeding for this next week and then start the change over ;) muhahaha the Let the fun begin!

Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying themselves on this nice saturday night.

And you had troubles with soil?!?! :yikes:

Jeez louis, you have a knack for growing some of the craziest looking stems I have ever seen! lol:bravo:

I am seriously in awe preprodigy, even though you've explained you topped it every week...I could never come close to growing a tree like that...extremely well done :bravo::circle-of-love:

My bad about the short "disappearance". I had a little speed bump over here but all is well now :Namaste:

i wantt to see some bud n man looking great!
Thanks geturgrowon, you and me both ;)

And you had troubles with soil?!?! :yikes:

Jeez louis, you have a knack for growing some of the craziest looking stems I have ever seen! lol:bravo:

I am seriously in awe preprodigy, even though you've explained you topped it every week...I could never come close to growing a tree like that...extremely well done :bravo::circle-of-love:

My bad about the short "disappearance". I had a little speed bump over here but all is well now :Namaste:

LMAO, Thanks MissBud, yeah idk i might just be too impatient for soil haha, I really enjoy my DWC though. Yeah this plant has a nice stalk to her, that last one even had me scratching my head, the trunk looked like a ball that just had hundreds of main tops growing out of it lol, still not sure how i pulled that one off.

all I do is take extra good care of my root zone, and in return the plant just grows ad grows and grows. A huge part of it "in my mind anyways" is all the oxygen i get to my root zone. well that and all the delicious nutes every week.
I appreciate you stopping through, no worries, i understand we all get a little tied up. I'll have to swing back through and check things out.

another bush dead. F'n fungus gnats! ever since i tried growing these pineapple chunks the soil i purchased had gnat larva in it or something because i didnt have any gnat problems prior to using the soil and there main infestation was in and around this crap soil. i noticed my roots started getting a little funky so i dug into it a little deeper, found tuns of gnats flying out of the hygrotone, and then once i removed rotted roots and dug even deeper i even found some fat ass larva crawling around the center of my root mass just eating up and shiting out all over my root zone. root rot set in FAST AND HARD!! another plant bites the dust! gawd dangit!!

ill tell you, this suck having so many miss haps, especially when you know what kind of product youre capable of producing.

anyways, i've spent the past 4 weeks or so taking a small break, ive been rebuilding my z32 engine and slapping a couple turbo chargers on it, should be done with that by the 1st wk of august.
i also cleaned and sanitized all of my equipment. and planted 3 new little D.P's Blue Berry seeds. they are about a week and a half ould and are currently growing in my smaller 4'Wx2'Dx3'H veg tent lit up by a 8 bulb H.O. T5 florescent fixture. im using 2 warm white and 6 cool white bulbs for a closer to full spectrum. nothing crazy just something i feel to be a good idea.

but im just hoping i can keep my rm at a comfortable level for the plant (fighting summer heat and humidty in a house with no a.c. and no central air SUCKS donky dizzle!!) and keep any bug issues non existent.
only time will tell though!, wish me luck guys =)

p.s. I hope you are all having better luck with your grows then i recently have been.

anyways, i've spent the past 4 weeks or so taking a small break, ive been rebuilding my z32 engine and slapping a couple turbo chargers on it.

Now that's gonna be a sick build, but I have a question what compounds are you using in your liquid mixture in the 5 gal above ? tyvm ~ honk

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Hey I've been using as some what of a virtual mentor. And been thinking of using either buckets or tubs(not sure which is efficient space wise?) I have a 4'by 4' closet and 9' high. How many plants would you put in that space? I'm trying to go for what you produced in this grow here. But aiming for a pound+ per grow.

Back
Top Bottom