Pineapple Chunk - Bag Seed Grow

Sounds good to me ! Having multiple grow area and lots of space to play in it is always good !

Yeah those were my thoughts exactly! you can never have too much rm to play ;)

ok guys, here are the pics form transplant:

IMG_20699.JPG
IMG_20808.JPG
IMG_20788.JPG
IMG_20814.JPG
IMG_20825.JPG
IMG_20837.JPG
IMG_20843.JPG
IMG_20858.JPG
IMG_20866.JPG
IMG_20728.JPG
IMG_20737.JPG
IMG_20745.JPG
IMG_20756.JPG
IMG_20764.JPG
IMG_20773.JPG
IMG_20877.JPG
IMG_20885.JPG

And now for your veiwing pleasure,..... here are a few shots of the baby mothers from this morning..
(2/8/12) month 1 day 5 of veg

IMG_21296.JPG

IMG_21313.JPG

IMG_21344.JPG
IMG_21353.JPG
IMG_21324.JPG
IMG_21334.JPG
IMG_21364.JPG
IMG_21375.JPG
IMG_21384.JPG
IMG_21402.JPG
IMG_21412.JPG
IMG_21422.JPG

Hey Buddy! :high-five:

You sure have allot going on. If you want RO water go to your local Safeway.
It's usually 25 cents a gallon. With RO water, in soil it automatically balances your pH for you. I never use a pH meter anymore. :bravo:

Wow, soon as you finished that tree I thought you'd be done for a while!!:rofl::lot-o-toke::cool::laughtwo:

You are a very knowledgeable, determined person with a warm kind heart.

+reps for taking a dive out of your comfort zone and being a great guy (if I could, but that last grow makes me gotta spread more around =))

Hey Buddy! :high-five:

You sure have allot going on. If you want RO water go to your local Safeway.
It's usually 25 cents a gallon. With RO water, in soil it automatically balances your pH for you. I never use a pH meter anymore. :bravo:

Yeah what can I say, marry Jane, She has seduced me and I haven't looked back :)
Oh yeah? That's real cheap! Yeah i head something like that once, but wasn't sure if it was 100 % levity.. now is that even with synthetic nutrients?...

Wow, soon as you finished that tree I thought you'd be done for a while!!:rofl::lot-o-toke::cool::laughtwo:

You are a very knowledgeable, determined person with a warm kind heart.

+reps for taking a dive out of your comfort zone and being a great guy (if I could, but that last grow makes me gotta spread more around =))

lmao, haha yeah I just couldn't resist, I've found growing to be just as much a Passion as it is a awesome way to get my meds ;) plus I figure the best way to get better at what I love to do is to do more of it. ;)
Thanks missbud, you are too kind =)

Hey Buddy! Yep, even with synthetic nutrients. Since RO water is a perfect neutral 7.0 it balances things out. Add your nutes and then check your pH after a few minutes and your will see everything will be set for the best uptake of nutes. Love soil!

Doc Bud....a very respected grower here never uses a pH meter either. :high-five:

Subbed

Just throwing it out their, it looks like your slightly over watering. MJ's roots like to have a dry period to intake oxygen and seem to prefer "dry feet" if you know what I mean. They will grow faster with less water, as the roots search for water which helps you establish a healthy root system.

Other than that they look like some healthy bushes :thumb:

I'll be following closely as I have a PC bean waiting to be popped as we speak

Hey Buddy! Yep, even with synthetic nutrients. Since RO water is a perfect neutral 7.0 it balances things out. Add your nutes and then check your pH after a few minutes and your will see everything will be set for the best uptake of nutes. Love soil!

Doc Bud....a very respected grower here never uses a pH meter either. :high-five:

Nice, that will def make life a whole lot easier! I was looking to get an to machine but seeimg how cheap it is to just buy to water I think thats an awesome way to go!
Still trying to get used to soil, I don't like how you have to wait so long before what you do takes effect, sec everything wad much more responsive.... I really liked that, only reason im switching to soil of for the bennefits of organic ;)
Bring on the terpins haha. =)

Subbed

Just throwing it out their, it looks like your slightly over watering. MJ's roots like to have a dry period to intake oxygen and seem to prefer "dry feet" if you know what I mean. They will grow faster with less water, as the roots search for water which helps you establish a healthy root system.

Other than that they look like some healthy bushes :thumb:

I'll be following closely as I have a PC bean waiting to be popped as we speak

It is def possible I was running quite a bit ofbwater though those plants cus i was trying to flush them from the previous issue, I just watered them again today after a full day of nothing, medium appeared to be completley dry but ik still getting used to this soil stuff. What a pain in the ass. Haha

Yeah watering in soil is tricky, judge when they need water by lifting the pot not by the look of the soil. It should be significantly lighter when they need water.

Have you thought of trying a run of hempy's ? You get some of the benefits of soil, while having a quicker response like you stated with hydro, also a lot easier to flush and growth is a little faster since the medium has less resistance for the roots.

Also, can't you run Botanicare's organic line Organicare in hydro ?

Yeah watering in soil is tricky, judge when they need water by lifting the pot not by the look of the soil. It should be significantly lighter when they need water.

Have you thought of trying a run of hempy's ? You get some of the benefits of soil, while having a quicker response like you stated with hydro, also a lot easier to flush and growth is a little faster since the medium has less resistance for the roots.

Also, can't you run Botanicare's organic line Organicare in hydro ?

hey stoned4daze61! thanks for helping out! def was an over water problem turns out these bags dont drain all that good, so today i cut tiny triangles out from the bottom of pots to allow more of the water to flow out during watering so they dont get completely water logged. after watering them 2 cups of fresh water each they showed slight drooping again today. yesterday they were nice and spunky, all leave where upward in a praying like gesture for more light =) i love it when the ladies are happy! just cant wait until i can keep it a continual thing..

hopefully those drainage holes will help with that issue, ive had a fan circulating air around base of pots to help dry up water that escapes to allow more to flow out.

other then just trying to dial in the soil routine there isnt a whole lot going on, I will get you guys more pics asap.

still trying to decide what im doing for a new veg tent or a new flower tent, still unsure of the direction im going in. but i still got plenty of time for that,

Hey whats good.people??
Good news.and.bad. the good first is that im going back to hydro. No sense in switching from something your good at to something new when you havent even perfected the first method first haha. So Im going back to hydro.

Bad news, I spent a little too much time with the new girlfriend and ended up wilting 3 of the 5 plants. Underwatered. Some are recovering but I don't think they will be worth saving.
I was never able tp dial in my feedings, which i think Is due to my soil mix.it retained too much water. So instead of wasting more seeds trying to get this soil shit going Im going to restart with hydro.

I hate to give up on something but I see more sense with growing hydro then soil. Well at least for me.
My plans are to grow in D.W.C. along with bennys and get the best quality herb i can from my next grow. I'll be less concerned.with quantity but we.shall all see what's good soon enough. Wish me luck... With my recent set backs I could definitely use it.

The long-term goal is to grow the darkest herb that organic D.W.C. can produce. But thats still in the future. Lets focus on the present for now!

Hey whats good.people??
Good news.and.bad. the good first is that im going back to hydro. No sense in switching from something your good at to something new when you havent even perfected the first method first haha. So Im going back to hydro.

Bad news, I spent a little too much time with the new girlfriend and ended up wilting 3 of the 5 plants. Underwatered. Some are recovering but I don't think they will be worth saving.
I was never able tp dial in my feedings, which i think Is due to my soil mix.it retained too much water. So instead of wasting more seeds trying to get this soil shit going Im going to restart with hydro.

I hate to give up on something but I see more sense with growing hydro then soil. Well at least for me.
My plans are to grow in D.W.C. along with bennys and get the best quality herb i can from my next grow. I'll be less concerned.with quantity but we.shall all see what's good soon enough. Wish me luck... With my recent set backs I could definitely use it.

The long-term goal is to grow the darkest herb that organic D.W.C. can produce. But thats still in the future. Lets focus on the present for now!

Well, new girls cause those kind of things sometimes, just kind of forget things for awhile .:love:

If you feel better doing hydro and your good at....by all means change my friend. It's all about what we do best. Will be glad to watch you go to town with hydro and big buds!:high-five:

Hey bro i really wouldn't feed your plants for a while. I believe you just transplanted and used happy frog and worm castings. It takes about a month before you need to start adding nutes to your water. I just did a soil grow with happy frog and pineapple chunk. There is so much in the soil and you added worm castings which makes it even stronger. Just feed with plain ph'd water for at least 3 weeks. Check out my grow i have about a week or so left on my pineapple chunk. Best of luck buddy

Back
Top Bottom