Pineapple Fields Community Grow Thread

and if you'd like a peak at my room. running 600 hortilux. organic soil.

100_02196.JPG

good luck with your garden, i'm sure you'll be impressed with the pineapple fields.

By the end of the month i will be ordering some Pineapple Fields. Ive got a few Rare Dankness clones running at my landlords house. I believe there is a keeper in every pack of their OG crosses. I have a very nice smelling Holy Grail Kush(DNA) growing now, i have a clone.
You inspire me Shiggity!

By the end of the month i will be ordering some Pineapple Fields. Ive got a few Rare Dankness clones running at my landlords house. I believe there is a keeper in every pack of their OG crosses. I have a very nice smelling Holy Grail Kush(DNA) growing now, i have a clone.
You inspire me Shiggity!

Right on Flowerfarmer! I am stoked that you would want to join in. The way you feel about RareD is how I feel about Dynasty. So this means I will have to look at some RD strains!

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask for it but where are you guys ordering these seeds from?

Searching for dynasty seeds I found a site that I think it's the grower's but it doesn't sell seeds, only links to three other retailers where none has it available for ordering. :cheesygrinsmiley:

StillANoob...

You can find that Dynasty strain and others at thedankteam dot com.

They're legit...I've ordered from them before with no problems.

Seriously Shiggs....you got it bad man. :reading420magazine:
ASE: (Acute Strain Envy) You should see a dr for that right away.:laughtwo:

I'm a fake internet Doctor! I prescribe acquiring as many seeds in as many breeds as is possible, not reasonable, possible. Toot sweet!
:thumb:
Bob ;)

Stage I am patient zero and just trying to infect all my grow buddies with the disease. Warning...there is no cure. And I am sure you have it already. My next new seeds coming in are Kingdom Organic Seeds Dark Dragon. I dare you to look at the strain description I posted in the hunger games thread! You can get them and the pineapple fields at the same time.

And look at these clones root. Roots everywhere. Some of the most hearty rooting habits I have seen in a long time. Normally plant tops don't do as well as side branches and I left these tops kind of big! But they rooted fast and heavy!

image8962.jpeg
image8961.jpeg

Still seems somehow miraculous to me.

:high-five: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom