Pineapple Fields Community Grow Thread

Thanks RTK it is nice to be back to somewhat "Normal" if you can call it that. Now if I can just get my wife involved as much as yours is, I will be in HOG Heaven :cheesygrinsmiley:
I thought I was going to get laid off today since the job is winding down but instead they are moving me to a different job, hopefully this one is only 40 hours a week.

Jaybiz is a housemate, hermit bachelor over here. :)

Glad to hear you didn't get laid off. New opportunities are always better than dead ends.

:high-five:

Really put some time into the veg room today, one of the results was upcanning all the pineapple fields females into 10 gallon pots so I can have them flower in a week or two. Here is PF4 who shall be henceforth PFL- pineapple fields Linda. She is super compact and vigorous. This one will be special. More pics soon. I am bushed!
image9716.jpeg

My first Pineapple fields sprouted after two and a half days
0405161318b-1.jpg
;)

I'm waiting on the rest:bitingnails:

Side note: 4 of 5 honey badger haze have sprouted.

Yo Shiggs. Got a couple of $ from no where in my pocket. I wanna run wit you cats. How can I get them beans bro?

Yo Shiggs. Got a couple of $ from no where in my pocket. I wanna run wit you cats. How can I get them beans bro?
message inbound
Hi ya shiggity! I'm here. Going to go catch up and see what you're doing lol. :high-five:

He Doc, just a community grow of Pineapple fields. My 3 PF girls are finally headed into the flower room this week! I am very excited. They are all cloned so I will take clones off of them in a few days to keep the cycle going. I am confident that at least two will be keepers as Dynasty gave me 3 out of 3 keepers for Huckleberry Kush!

3 out of 3 is incredible. Sounds like my WiFi. The worst bean in the pack produced a better high than the best bean in any other pack I've ever grown lol. I guess I really like the WiFi. :)

3 out of 3 is incredible. Sounds like my WiFi. The worst bean in the pack produced a better high than the best bean in any other pack I've ever grown lol. I guess I really like the WiFi. :)

I will have to check that strain out. Yeah for the Huck Kush I got a pheno which has lavender hash notes and crazy trichs, a sour berry pheno, and a pineberry pheno. I like them all too much to get rid of one yet.

The pineapple fields grows I have checked out say that all the pineapple fields phenos are keepers, I think my PF 4 may be the short flowering big budsickle pheno, and I am hoping to get any of the other phenos, especially the pineapple roadkill Kali mist/snapple pheno. I still have six more beans to pop as well.

All six of my Pineapple Fields are above ground and healthy. I got a seed starting mat and the thermostat to go with it (money well spent) and that has really helped the germination process. Out of 12 seeds only 1 Honey Badger Haze has yet to sprout. I have been having terrable germination rates due to cold soil. Losing 7$-10$ a seed really adds up.

Oh Heck yes! Looking forward to this Shiggs! Do you know where the Kali Mist was sourced from and the lineage? I'm only asking because I've grown Serious Seeds KM and it was poop. Serious Poop lol! Since you've already testified this is a stand up strain, I'm very interested in the source. You can check my grow in my Sig. It was the worst grow I've had. Every plant had female pollen sacks and went 12 + weeks. My whole crop was seeded and the smoke was my least favorite of all the grows I've ever done. I know SS changed the genetics and possibly this strain was created from the original. That would make sense. Please don't take this the wrong way shiggs, I'm just scratching my head here lol!

:peace:&:love:

The breeder for Pineapple Fields is Professor P at Dynastygenetics. He says the Kali mist is a pre 2000 clone crossed with Snapple. He gives super awesome strain descriptions and I have it copied word for word as the first post in this thread. He also made my dear Huckleberry Kush and described all three phenos to a "T" in his catalogue for that strain.

From Pineapple fields description:

Mom- Kali Snapple is an elite clone that consists or Snowbud/Pineapple x Kali Mist (pre 2000). By far the smelliest plant I’ve ever had in my garden, this trait passes down in the Pineapple fields gene pool, so be ready for extra Carbon filters if you have neighbors.

Dad-The Ms.Universe #10 has an extremely high thc content, but is a very functional and long-lasting medicine… The #10 male carries a DessTar(Starship x KaliMist) Dominancy which brings the disco balls(aka resin glands) to the party, as well as a extra coating of frosting and sweet essence of fruit, caramel and spices…..

That explains it Shiggs (pre 2000). Mine was the newer genetic that I cannot recommend to anyone. I'll be purchasing some dynasty genetics on 420 promotions based purely on your rec. Thank you my friend! :thanks:

Yeh Shiggs,
I just copped the PE pack and I cant wait to drop em in Doc's kit. These will be regular seeds I assume? Not fems, so Im glad 11 is in the pizzack.

Back
Top Bottom