Pineapple Fields Community Grow Thread

Flowerfarmer I must admit I am excited to see the honey badger haze in action.
(dess*tar x Kali mist) X (C99 xWW)

Dynasty Seeds - Dess*tar (starship X Kali mist)
Our Dess*tar [...] is a very unique sativa dominant plant with an indica structure..... The Dess*tar is extremely stable and has high resistance to disease and pests.. She also has such a high THC content that it will leave a resinous film in your mouth upon exhale... her scents and flavors range from hash oil, caramel, pineapple and haze... This plant can be considered a mild psychedelic..

Starship is Kali Snapple X pineapple Kush

Kali Snapple = Kali mist X (snowbud X pineapple)

For obvious reasons the dess*tar is in pineapple fields as well!

I can't wait either. I know it will be at least a month before i can see any sign of sex then clone and flower. I have loads of plants in veg because ive learned a lesson with two flower rooms i need lots of big vegging plants.

Im really excited to see your Pineapple Fields flower in high brix soil! Ill know a little of what to expect.

All six of my Pineapple Fields are above ground and healthy. I got a seed starting mat and the thermostat to go with it (money well spent) and that has really helped the germination process. Out of 12 seeds only 1 Honey Badger Haze has yet to sprout. I have been having terrable germination rates due to cold soil. Losing 7$-10$ a seed really adds up.

When I 1st read that I was thinking... "Holy crap 7 to 10$ per seed thats crazy" then I did the math and realized I just bought 8 seeds and it cost me 10$ a seed DOH:rofl:

Hey Shiggs, are you going to continue growing the Pineapple Fields for a few more grows or are you just doing this one? You might have mentioned it before but I have smoked since then. :tokin:

I am hoping to find one to three keeper phenos and keep em going forever. I clone everything.

So far my keepers are:
Twister
Agent Orange 5
Huckleberry kush 3,8,11

I would like to find a few more! the 3 pineapple fields girls went in last night. Along with 3 twister. I will be adding the 2 tuts, THC bomb and Huck Kush 11 as I take more plants out of the garden. I am hoping that one of the pineapple fields will be the perfect counterpart to my Twister.

I am hoping to find one to three keeper phenos and keep em going forever. I clone everything.

So far my keepers are:
Twister
Agent Orange 5
Huckleberry kush 3,8,11

I would like to find a few more! the 3 pineapple fields girls went in last night. Along with 3 twister. I will be adding the 2 tuts, THC bomb and Huck Kush 11 as I take more plants out of the garden. I am hoping that one of the pineapple fields will be the perfect counterpart to my Twister.

maybe a 4C'Sin will make the cut :)

So far my keepers are:
Twister
Agent Orange 5
Huckleberry kush 3,8,11

I was thinking of getting in on the grow a few grows down the road. Would be nice growing the same strain in the same soil along side all of these awesome growers. I think most of you guys are using the kit right?

I clone everything as well my man. I too will be in, just not in the kit unfortunately. It'll be good tho because I'll be in different mediums, coco and perlite hempys. And you,us,we guys/gals can compare eh?

StayFrosty
CanEyeBus
That's awesome Caneyebus! We are needing non kit grows so we can see the phenos and how they look in different grow styles. It would be great to have this become a pineapple fields resource any grower interested in the strain can use. Would love to have some DWC, no till, scrogs, Sog, dog gate training, you name it. All our collective info will help each other, especially in nailing down pheno characteristics!

Well I'm your huckleberry kush lol! 420 promos are just a week away. I'm simple organics but going high brix (not using the kit). I'm so impressed with the 3 huckleberry kush keepers, I'm getting some of those, I'll grab some of this wonderful pineapple as well. Love this community! :love:

Flip +1

Linda (PF4)

image10076.jpeg

PF6

image10077.jpeg

PF3

image10078.jpeg

Shiggity,
The PF arrived yesterday. Smiles from ear to ear over here!:slide:

Yo Shiggs
Thanks for the heads up. I am intrigued by the Pineapple
Fields. Best believe I'll be ordering me some of those beans. However....I'm so chock full of s33ds from the contest sponsors. I will eat some popcorn and watch you rock those funky females. Note to self....pick up this Pineapple field's this spring for an outdoor run.

Back
Top Bottom