PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

Are you saying you kill the ac when you leave for work? If so, why?
no i never turned it off, well except night times. mostly was set to 25c. But with this new room i don't even use the ac right now as the temps are way more in range without it. Just a big assssss fan :rofl:

I’ll look around, a portable air conditioner would be the simplest. Even if you have to save for it.
If ya look at his very first post you'll see he has a portable ac. So those big temp spikes should never be happening...lol. This is getting confusing.:hmmmm:

If ya look at his very first post you'll see he has a portable ac. So those big temp spikes should never be happening...lol. This is getting confusing.:hmmmm:
welcome to my world @JimJonesJr :rofl: :rofl:
Im convinced that durning sunny days and the equipments running it just gets really boiling hot.
The AC is a 12000 BTU which should be able to cool down 1200sqft
i take that when i am not home and the AC is set to 25c and with the hot sun through out the day the AC screws me by not turning off and the fan of the ac just blows 25c air into the tent.

Now its has not been sunny and infact raining the last two days except around 6pm which then a bit of sun comes out through the clouds. The temps in the room and tent has been stable at around 78+80f

Next week the weather forcast is saying its gona be sunny again. I take the room will have warm air and if i leave the AC out side of the room but push in cold air then i should have no problem.

Now, i am wondering if i should be feeding her some food because this is a heat issue and not nutri problem. not feeding her any nutri would also cause another stress to her.

here is a group picture of these ladies.

Attachments

• 2020-08-08 09.10.12 HDR.jpg
    2020-08-08 09.10.12 HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Im convinced that durning sunny days and the equipments running it just gets really boiling hot.
i take that when i am not home and the AC is set to 25c and with the hot sun through out the day the AC screws me by not turning off and the fan of the ac just blows 25c air into the tent.

Now its has not been sunny and infact raining the last two days except around 6pm which then a bit of sun comes out through the clouds. The temps in the room and tent has been stable at around 78+80f

Next week the weather forcast is saying its gona be sunny again. I take the room will have warm air and if i leave the AC out side of the room but push in cold air then i should have no problem.

Now, i am wondering if i should be feeding her some food because this is a heat issue and not nutri problem. not feeding her any nutri would also cause another stress to her.
You mention another room. The one that doesn't give you issues. Would it be possible to fit this tent in there too? Maybe its located away from the hot room exposed to direct sun all day. They do have sun block curtains too. I use them in my bedroom. From the sounds of it you need to install insulation in your windows and board them up...:rofl:

You mention another room. The one that doesn't give you issues. Would it be possible to fit this tent in there too? Maybe its located away from the hot room exposed to direct sun all day. They do have sun block curtains too. I use them in my bedroom. From the sounds of it you need to install insulation in your windows and board them up...:rofl:
the tent is moved to that room which runs the same way as the previous room that the tent was in. The only difference. Balcony french doors vs a little window.

MegaCrop by Greenleaf Nutrients.
Thank you very much Pennywise. Question, recommendations on a feeding schedule with it? I currently have in my possession, General Hydroponics grow box system & General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set . Would you be willing to share your choice of nutrients and schedule? Thank you in advance for any and all help!

What you have is fine, I’d use that first since you have it. I’m using MC right now. I’m at 3.5 grams per gallon of water. My ec is around 550 ppm
Very nice and thank you.

Yur growing situation is totally unique to you... I've never seen it lol.. I couldnt deal with it.. You should move to the flat lands :laugh:

I think this plant is done. Should i remove it and just have my 4 plants in the tent with light set to 18/6?

Attachments

• 2020-08-10 16.27.09.jpg
    2020-08-10 16.27.09.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
penny by others you mean the clones?
topping day is coming soon

Attachments

• 2020-08-10 15.35.37.jpg
    2020-08-10 15.35.37.jpg
    787.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2020-08-10 15.35.44-1.jpg
    2020-08-10 15.35.44-1.jpg
    870.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 2020-08-10 15.35.44 HDR.jpg
    2020-08-10 15.35.44 HDR.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 19
oh, i just took them for a min just for a picture. lol!
The clones arn't in the tent. Their just under a t120w led under a 18/6 light

what you guys think? should i move them to the tent and take the plant in the tent out?
The best part is that with the summer season coming to an end, i will not have heat issue with these four plants

Back
Top Bottom