PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

I wouldn’t rush the big girl, what’s the trichs saying?
no much productuction on the trichome. I also need to get a digital microscope

Keep her growing then, it's a good sign.

On 7/19 she ODs
ya, im letterly doing 6.5tbs at the moment ppm of 750
18 days later on 8/5 you say she is looking like hell and you flush what you could of the excess nutrients from the soil.
I think i said 6.5 tbs last time which brought massive amount of burns. Although i am against flushingto a certain extend, i did go ahead and flushed the soil with in period of 6 hours and the finial watering had a mixture of 4.5grams of mc w
Which brings us to today, only 6 days after starting to nurse her back to health and 23 days after everything started. You need patience, it took 18 days for her to start showing signs of an OD, you can't expect her to spring back to life in a third that time. I think it would be good for you to just keep growing her until the very end, whether that's a harvest or her dying, otherwise you are just going to rush another plant to its death.

Also @Pennywise I think I found the reason why the dwc plant kept gooping up and the pH going crazy.
I do have to admit tho. Maybe it was me bombing it with different nutrients. MC mixed with mollases is like co.ca on whiski :rofl:

ok, in that case should i still feed her water or should i go back to MC

When you think they’re done give them one more week
their no were close to done. I am just not seeing anything progressing.

I know you ran a bunch of water through her already to the point you think everything was flushed out and then fed her with 4.5 gr/gal. If it looks like the damage has stopped progressing, I would feed her again at this same dose until she gets going again.

so, thats where i am stock at. No new leave appearing. The trichomes don't seem to be getting bigger.
Feels like the plant is just on a hold or something. I do think that i see some yellowing leaves appearing where it used to be green, but again it could be the burned once.

ok, tomorrow i'll get her back on her feeding and let her ride for 3 weeks on 4.5g per gallon.

That sounds like a plan, let's stick to it. If we start seeing positive signs, we can step back and re-evaluate the current plan.

For my ladies it seems like the 4.5-4.75 gr/gal of MC was the sweet spot once you go to 12/12. Since this new water change at 4.75 gr/gal plus the silica and cal/mag, they've been hungry. In the 24 hrs since the water change the 4 ladies have dropped the EC from 2.00 to 1.90 and drank close to 2 gallons of the 80 gallons. They are hungry and are getting blasted with uv every other day for this week.

ok, tomorrow i'll get her back on her feeding and let her ride for 3 weeks on 4.5g per gallon.
I think what you can do with your smaller clones is slowly acclimate them into tent life by giving them an hour or two at a time under the lights..Might make for a smooth transition later down the line.. I agree with Phantom. Soil can be tricky and stuff you did a week ago may not show up and be compounded daily until all of a sudden the plant just explodes into flames lol.. The cool thing about a hydro bucket is the fix can be made right away by changing the water and lowering the amount of Nutes.. The plant will respond in a matter of days.. Also I agree that you should ride this out for however long it takes because it may cure you of some self sabotaging tendencies..

That sounds like a plan, let's stick to it. If we start seeing positive signs, we can step back and re-evaluate the current plan.

For my ladies it seems like the 4.5-4.75 gr/gal of MC was the sweet spot once you go to 12/12. Since this new water change at 4.75 gr/gal plus the silica and cal/mag, they've been hungry. In the 24 hrs since the water change the 4 ladies have dropped the EC from 2.00 to 1.90 and drank close to 2 gallons of the 80 gallons. They are hungry and are getting blasted with uv every other day for this week.
will see in few days if there is any difference.
I can't speak much hydro at the moment but, I'll be ready next time when trying out hydro!!

will see in few days if there is any difference.
I can't speak much hydro at the moment but, I'll be ready next time when trying out hydro!!
Do something easy- entry level not too complicated right off the bat so you can have success with it right away.. Since you like soil, treat your hydro like a single pot grow in clay media using a small pond waterfall pump or air stone. Then once you have this mastered, expand to something more complex..

building it is not my issue. I tried the air stone method in a bucket. Not sure what the deal was but didnt work, but i think i've got a plan. It will be executed on the GG clones which i think will be going into summer season. So, cooling system has been on my #1 priority

question;
As you are aware this plant is in a tent inside a room. This room has a closet that the clones are in with the marshydro 120 and the closet door is open for air flow.

My question is if the tent door is open and the light is off but the light for the clones is on and is shinning through the room. Would this plant that is in flower be botherd when her lights are off?

it is not shainning exactly to the plant but becasue of the light on the room is not fully dark

It may very well affect her, less so if she’s had the light on from the time she was a seedling.
hmm what can i do to fix this as I won't be home until Monday.

Back
Top Bottom