PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

I wouldn't risk burning up the next plants over a few dollars worth of soil.
aight. one of my tenants grows tomatos in his balcony. Maybe ill give him the soil to get those tomatos more juicy

More than you had before though. Lol
indeed and i can atleast say i made to harvest somewhat :rofl: just trying to get my spirits up.
To make matters worse, my rose plants and few other plants also all died due to the heat wave. Now these plants were outside in the balcony.
This unit is HELL during summers

Aug/18th Transplant day on the clones
2020-08-18 11.40.49-1.jpg

Today I went and grabbed another bag of PM-HP and got the clones all set into the tent.
From left top, left bottom and right bottom are the clones. I can deffinitly see the difference in leaves between the strains that are growing.

2020-08-18 11.32.02 HDR.jpg 2020-08-18 11.35.28-1.jpg 2020-08-18 11.39.42 HDR.jpg
Temps 76f
RH 69% (my fav number)

Top right is 420's Soil ProMix Hp, Gorilla Glue & Girl Scout Cookies: Grow Journal 2020

I was wondering. does the plant acknowladge the fact that the main light is out which is the hot sunny day and when the main light goes off and the room is still abit bright from the outside natural light and would that act as just moon light until is full dark in the room.

Would this still count the same in flower time or do i need to adjust the light schedule on the lighting of the room. so instead 12/12 would be with light on for 10 hours and then it takes few hours for the whole room to be dark.

lol! i take no one undestood the qustion.

Crazy part is in winter it actully gets dark here at 6pm but summer time it gets dark at 10pm

With the clones in the tent now, i've planned not to close my tent door, even at night. This should be a problem since we are going into winter and it gets dark fairly quickly.

Crazy part is in winter it actully gets dark here at 6pm but summer time it gets dark at 10pm

With the clones in the tent now, i've planned not to close my tent door, even at night. This should be a problem since we are going into winter and it gets dark fairly quickly.
You must live by me lol 10pm sunsets took some getting used to when I first moved here (WA) but now I love it!

Id Keep to the 12/12 schedule and leaving the tent door open sounds good. Work around the light issues by hanging a dark cloth curtain over the tent entrance that is thin enough and lets air flow freely through it.. They may even sell a size pre packaged panel that fits-approximates your doorways measurements.

Id Keep to the 12/12 schedule and leaving the tent door open sounds good. Work around the light issues by hanging a dark cloth curtain over the tent entrance that is thin enough and lets air flow freely through it.. They may even sell a size pre packaged panel that fits-approximates your doorways measurements.
hey, i just noticed this.
I actully do have a blanket in front of the window which holds majority of the light and gives me the ability to control the light. I don't want anything in front of the tent door as it will stop the air flow. At the moment i even have opend the side door so there is more air flow. With this i've been able to stay stady during the hot days that we've had, ohere whys these guys would of been toast as well.
Since now the light is back to 18 hours, i don't have that issue and we are going into winter which naturlly its dark around 5-6pm here. I tell you, Vancouer is fuking weird like that.

Quick update on the burned harvested plant :rofl:
When i bend a branch it snaps. i'm gona start cutting off the remaining little leaves and cut of the nugs.
I have those 65% rh packages and ill drop that in a container for about a week. Would you say that be enough??
I really dnt wanna smoke nutrients after giving her nutri before cutting her :rofl::rofl: that will taste like shit!!

Attachments

• 2020-08-21 09.48.02.jpg
    2020-08-21 09.48.02.jpg
    698 KB · Views: 17
  • 2020-08-21 09.48.05.jpg
    2020-08-21 09.48.05.jpg
    963.9 KB · Views: 18
hey, i just noticed this.
I actully do have a blanket in front of the window which holds majority of the light and gives me the ability to control the light. I don't want anything in front of the tent door as it will stop the air flow. At the moment i even have opend the side door so there is more air flow. With this i've been able to stay stady during the hot days that we've had, ohere whys these guys would of been toast as well.
Since now the light is back to 18 hours, i don't have that issue and we are going into winter which naturlly its dark around 5-6pm here. I tell you, Vancouer is fuking weird like that.
this is why i mentioned "Thin Material" and not hung directly in the entrance but maybe like half a foot away.. but if you've got the problem solved, that's great.. I'm an IDEA guy, I throw ideas out there and it's up to you to tweek them to your needs or reject them.. It's all good.

Quick update on the burned harvested plant :rofl:
When i bend a branch it snaps. i'm gona start cutting off the remaining little leaves and cut of the nugs.
I have those 65% rh packages and ill drop that in a container for about a week. Would you say that be enough??
I really dnt wanna smoke nutrients after giving her nutri before cutting her :rofl::rofl: that will taste like shit!!
I hear MC is an acquired taste? but once you get through smoking the first bud, you dont care anymore..

I hear MC is an acquired taste? but once you get through smoking the first bud, you dont care anymore..
lol i think the whole thing will be two joints anyway. very little nugs.

Back
Top Bottom