PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

It may very well affect her, less so if she’s had the light on from the time she was a seedling.
construct a cardboard blind/screen to block out some of that light filtering across the room.. Just go with what your intuition tells you to do.. do some problem solving.. black plastic curtain of some sort may also work as a screen.?

Greet, thank you. I just took it to a different closet in a diff room

here is the ending of the 4th plant. I was really hoping she would go to harvest but the heat waves that goes through my unit is just impossible. She never bounced back.

I did learn few things from my original 4 seeds that was planted. 2 of which I totally killed due to having basiclly no knowladge. The other two seeds one became a male, which now that i think about it, i should of just planted it in a bush behind the house. lol! The last seed is the lady that came all they way to this point.

The best part is that I am taking all my knowdlage and implementing them into her clone.

2020-08-17 13.19.36-1.jpg 2020-08-17 13.19.45.jpg 2020-08-17 13.19.59.jpg 2020-08-17 13.20.05.jpg

Aug 17,2020
The clones are doing greet. I did top them today and in few days they should recoop.
I am looking forward going forward with this as the flowering time will fall into winter season which HEAT WAVE should not be a problem anymore.

2020-08-17 13.20.24-1.jpg 2020-08-17 13.20.27 HDR.jpg

1 question that was running through my head was to send her back to Veg mode under the 18/6 cycle again. Would you think this would do any good?

here is the ending of the 4th plant. I was really hoping she would go to harvest but the heat waves that goes through my unit is just impossible. She never bounced back.

I did learn few things from my original 4 seeds that was planted. 2 of which I totally killed due to having basiclly no knowladge. The other two seeds one became a male, which now that i think about it, i should of just planted it in a bush behind the house. lol! The last seed is the lady that came all they way to this point.

The best part is that I am taking all my knowdlage and implementing them into her clone.

2020-08-17 13.19.36-1.jpg 2020-08-17 13.19.45.jpg 2020-08-17 13.19.59.jpg 2020-08-17 13.20.05.jpg

Aug 17,2020
The clones are doing greet. I did top them today and in few days they should recoop.
I am looking forward going forward with this as the flowering time will fall into winter season which HEAT WAVE should not be a problem anymore.

2020-08-17 13.20.24-1.jpg 2020-08-17 13.20.27 HDR.jpg
all kidding aside, this sucks and am sorry you had to go through this.. Great attitude you have pushing through and the clones look great.. LETS GO PK! ..Rock this next grow!

@Anthony Suszko when i joined this community I got to speak with Penny and he mentioned to me that if i can get through one grow things will get easier. Although i didn't make it thorugh the grow, i sure did learn allot that i can now implement to the clones. Also, with the amount of obsitcles this journy was indeed fun.

Are the clones rooted now?
I need to transplant them. I've ran out of soil and just need to pick some PM-hp.

update:
I am sure they have developed their root system.

Na you have too much die back for her to come back. It already looks like the base of the main stem has turned gray and died.

Time to get those clones ready to go.
ya, that main branch does look bad, so, what to do with the little bud that it did create.

can i reuse the soil?

@Anthony Suszko when i joined this community I got to speak with Penny and he mentioned to me that if i can get through one grow things will get easier. Although i didn't make it thorugh the grow, i sure did learn allot that i can now implement to the clones. Also, with the amount of obsitcles this journy was indeed fun.
OK, warning before I give you some strait shooting.. You need to have a certain amount of dedication and passion and care a little about your plants well being, I see you have all of those qualities which is good. The not so good is that you have some self self-sabotaging tendencies. This means when things are going great sit on yur damn hands and dont touch them.. No expirimententing, no little additives.. be happy in the moment... You have great people giving you advise PennyWise beyond his years, Jim Jones, and Phantom.. But you gotta listen when they tell you something and not be bull headed.. You might be relying on buying yourself out of jams and too reliant on gadgets and gizmo meters... All that stuff is good but need to have the basics down of just looking at a plant and diagnosing-trouble shooting problems without tech.. But I have faith that you'll get there.. Dont hesitate to bug me also..

Yes you have to stop loving the plants to death literally. See to their basic needs then hands off. They been doing just fine on their own for thousands of years. Another 3 months they’ll do just as fine with minimum attention from humans.

OK, warning before I give you some strait shooting.. You need to have a certain amount of dedication and passion and care a little about your plants well being, I see you have all of those qualities which is good. The not so good is that you have some self self-sabotaging tendencies. This means when things are going great sit on yur damn hands and dont touch them.. No expirimententing, no little additives.. be happy in the moment... You have great people giving you advise PennyWise beyond his years, Jim Jones, and Phantom.. But you gotta listen when they tell you something and not be bull headed.. You might be relying on buying yourself out of jams and too reliant on gadgets and gizmo meters... All that stuff is good but need to have the basics down of just looking at a plant and diagnosing-trouble shooting problems without tech.. But I have faith that you'll get there.. Dont hesitate to bug me also..
yoiu are a funny charactor @Anthony Suszko
LMFAO! self-sabotageing tendencies. the heat wave was what made things go side ways. Even with AC and two fans on this room that the tent and clones are in went to HIGH 95F

I wouln't be able to do anything, except for understanding that during summer time i simply can't run the lgiht during the day and growing them during night might be the way of going. CHING CHING!!!!!

lol!! sabotageing tebdebcies

Yes you have to stop loving the plants to death literally. See to their basic needs then hands off. They been doing just fine on their own for thousands of years. Another 3 months they’ll do just as fine with minimum attention from humans.
lol! i just got back from camping. Waterd them, AC set to 21c, fans on, lights scheduled and i am off for two days.
Not sure how else not to love them lol!

lol! i just got back from camping. Waterd them, AC set to 21c, fans on, lights scheduled and i am off for two days.
Not sure how else not to love them lol!
OK, read it again..this time understand it.. I said you need to have Passion, dedication, and a certain amount of love for your plants.. all of those qualities you have... what i mean about self sabbotaging tendencies is that you get board and need to expiriment... Heat issues I cant help you with , I've already told you to move to the flat lands.. :laugh:

Attachments

• 2020-08-17 17.45.59.jpg
    2020-08-17 17.45.59.jpg
    762.5 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom