PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

@Rexer i always tell my crew to work smart but with this grow, i can't think smart for some reason. specially after a joint

@Rexer i always tell my crew to work smart but with this grow, i can't think smart for some reason. specially after a joint
Bud your doing great, I love that your trying aquaponics. I've been keeping a close eye on your journal and your becoming quite the proficient grower.

No joints here, I'm just about dry. Capsules and vaporizer to stretch the stash. Though my 2nd harvest is weeks away.

you smoke more then i do. I been trying to stretch mine as much as possible, although that's not gonna be possible cuz my next harvest is 6 months away. i'm just glad i don't need to purchase for now, since the other two plants harvest has been in fridge just curing.

you smoke more then i do. I been trying to stretch mine as much as possible, although that's not gonna be possible cuz my next harvest is 6 months away. i'm just glad i don't need to purchase for now, since the other two plants harvest has been in fridge just curing.
Bout 4 grams a day on average :lot-o-toke:

Yeah that mystery girl looked like some tasty buds!

Bout 4 grams a day on average :lot-o-toke:

Yeah that mystery girl looked like some tasty buds!

dude, i kid you not. it gets me so fukt. I haven't gotten high like this for a very long time and i've got high tallorance..
I smoked about a oz a week. it was just not worthed for me to buy anymore.

dude, i kid you not. it gets me so fukt. I haven't gotten high like this for a very long time and i've got high tallorance..
It's always nice when the best stash is your own grown.

i'll post a picture of a dispensary weed with its trichomes. After i bought the microscope i flipped

I smoked the last of my Cherry Cookies, mids at best, not much of a taste but the last few joints I smoked of it gave me a deep indica, heavy eyes type high where I just forget what I'm doing and as the high progressed I would start to get energetic and paranoid like a sativa would do to you.

All I have left is some hash. :lot-o-toke: I decided I'll go hit up the dispensary for some Thanksgiving grass next week before my friends get here to visit.

I smoked the last of my Cherry Cookies, mids at best, not much of a taste but the last few joints I smoked of it gave me a deep indica, heavy eyes type high where I just forget what I'm doing and as the high progressed I would start to get energetic and paranoid like a sativa would do to you.

All I have left is some hash. :lot-o-toke: I decided I'll go hit up the dispensary for some Thanksgiving grass next week before my friends get here to visit.
drop a picture of how it looks under the microscope. I'd be interested to find out how your spencery is

Wild stuff PK. Your Z7 should turn things around. More nutrient water like you'd see in a RDWC like we discussed is much easier to keep stable pH. i don't know the volume you have now. What is the water temp? How much air?

welcome to my jungle @Stltoed
Z9 will be on its way in few days. The res is 5 gallon buckets. and the airpump is a eco air 2 with 126.8 gph
i've got TND down/up for adjusting the ph. water temp at 18c google says 64.4f

jungle lol, only two plants

Before I started growing street prices were 200-240/oz. I never wanted to have a 1/4lb sitting at home for the month so I couldn't really save any money. Prices have dropped as expected, and I still get calls, but there's nothing better than homegrown for the quality and the buck. Initial start up costs can be high, but once you've got your system mastered it's pretty much a free ride in comparison.

Before I started growing street prices were 200-240/oz. I never wanted to have a 1/4lb sitting at home for the month so I couldn't really save any money. Prices have dropped as expected, and I still get calls, but there's nothing better than homegrown for the quality and the buck. Initial start up costs can be high, but once you've got your system mastered it's pretty much a free ride in comparison.
very true, although my initial cost was not bad

welcome to my jungle @Stltoed
Z9 will be on its way in few days. The res is 5 gallon buckets. and the airpump is a eco air 2 with 126.8 gph
i've got TND down/up for adjusting the ph. water temp at 18c google says 64.4f
Thank you Sir.
Everything looks good.

I really think Z9 is gonna sort you out. A dunk in a light in a peroxide wash the day you start the Z9 will help disinfect your clay and root zone

what do you guys think. I've got two of the mystery girls in wool cubes and these girls are way beyond ready to go into the dwc. Should i combine to two gg into one bucket and save the mystery girls and put them into the other bucket?

I'm really liking these mystery girls

drop a picture of how it looks under the microscope. I'd be interested to find out how your spencery is
You had my curiosity fired...heres a pic from my L.P.
20201121_142605.png

Back
Top Bottom