Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

Looking real good! They'll be ready to flower in no time! :smokin:

Night updates: Nothing much, fed them earlier this morning.
Marie day 18 night
day_18_night1.JPG

Elsie day 23 night
day_23_night.JPG

No need to be jealous, I'm really happy how this grow has gone. Sorry for the lack of updates I've been very busy for the past few days. I started LST and they're doing great.
Marie day 23
DSC011621.JPG

DSC011631.JPG

DSC011642.JPG

DSC011651.JPG

Elsie day 28, Four weeks old today ;)
DSC01159.JPG

DSC011603.JPG

DSC011613.JPG

Thanks for looking

LST...and topping, nice. :Rasta:

Thanks for all the positive energy guys, I really appreciate it. :smokin:
Wow brother, topping a plant and lst'ing the split growth. You're torturing that plant but it should increase yield big time.
They like it ruff :cool:
I lengthened the night by 1 hour last night, and I'll be doing so until I get to 12/12. I think it's best to do things nice and slow ;) Oh and I have my filtration system on. It's made of 2 box lids and activated carbon aquarium filters. It also works to block out light during their night so going to 12/12 shouldn't be a problem. Temps went up a little bit with it on, topping out at around 84, usually staying at 82 in the day and below 80 at night. These are the readings from my crap thermometer :p
filter6.JPG

Sure. I used lots of duct tape. The filters are from the aquarium center at walmart, I got the biggest ones they had. Simple really, and it works. I lined the inside with weather stripping.
As far as preflowers go, both plants are definitely showing them, I just can't see any balls or pistils. I have no magnification. All I can say about them is that Marie's are much larger than Elsie's. Marie seems to really be maturing faster than Elsie, and I'm thinking she might turn into a he later on. Keep in mind Marie is a full 5 days behind Elsie.
DSC01174.JPG

I continued the LST today, girls grow fast. Tonight will be a 10 hour night. Tomorrow will be the switch to 12/12.
Here's marie's innerds. Day 25 for her.
marie_day_25.JPG

LST'ing the main stem on her.
marie_day_25_3.JPG

marie_day_25_2.JPG

Elsie is on day 30. All of her big branches are LST'ed.
Elsie_day_30.JPG

Elsie_day_30_2.JPG

With the LST, they are looking like regular "potted plants". I could see one of these in every person's cubicle at work. :;):

Back
Top Bottom