Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

i havent heard its bad to clone while in flowering, i just did it while my plant was in week 3.. and all 4 survived their 2 weeks of rooting and now are ready to go back under 12/12 lighting...
heres 1 of my little ladies
DSCN03702.JPG

I've heard that taking cuttings in early flower will result in clones with shorter internodal lengths so it is good to take them when you did or a bit earlier. The clones take a bit longer to start off but it is supposed to be worth it. I hope to see those clones in your grow journal dez.

it wont hurt the clones as you stated it will cause shorter internode spaceing. On one of my grows i used a few clones that were in that situation and they each yeilded 2 ounces heres a couple picts:

phatty2.jpg

phatty1.jpg

so yeah they should be good as far as internode spacing.The results should be promising

DFW-Guy, girls are looking really happy in their new home. When I grow-up and become homeless, I'll know who to call to design my cardboard shelter....lol. Excellant work bro! Can't wait to see those buds all filled in and stanky!!

Everyone, thank you for your input. Even with all the encouragement and know-how on the site I don't think I'll be going to clone. At least not on this run. I realize that I could, I just choose not to because
1. I don't feel this strain is good enough for me to bother keeping it going. If I had some awesome weed growing then hell ya I'd clone it and have as much growing as possible. The fact is that this weed is not that great.
2. I don't have the money to purchase all the things I would need to have 2 boxes going at once.
That being said, the girls are showing growth everyday. It's fun to just sit by them and look at em. I fed them today also.

You didn't think I would post without pics did you?? ha!
DSCN1250.JPG

Here's a crop of the last shot
closeup_crop.jpg

DSCN1251.JPG

very nice!! great shots.

hey in all due time as far as another set up goes.I've been in that position before.hey you've been blessed by having a grow in the frst place.

a lil orange coming out already. thats a good sign of your doing things rite.

Thanks butcher, I appreciate it. Do you think that adding a few lumens would help a lot? Right now I have 6800 lumen, but I could switch out the two 13w w/ 23w and have 8400. Should I go for it? I'm only going to do it if someone thinks that it will have an impact on bud production.
Edit: I just did some very rough estimates. Assuming I can achieve .3 gram/watt, I can increase my yield by 6 grams simply by switching out the 13watt lights with 23watters. I see a trip to the store in tomorrows future.

Thanks butcher.
Well everyone my plants are officially not perfect haha. Not that I ever expected them to be. The tips of the leaves, on both plants, are burned/dead. Some leaves are a little twisted. I'll be flushing the next watering to get my ph back to normal ;)

DFW-Guy, What are the kelvin ratings on your DFL's bro? Now that you are budding, you could switch to the 2700K bulbs. I am using the 150 watt/2700K bulbs for flowering. I still need to increase the number of bulbs per plant for those in veg. They are going to be light starved if I don't. Ahywho..they are looking great so far, keep up the great work bro, bud heaven is not to far away!

Back
Top Bottom