Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

That's cool munki, thanks. The only real way to judge my plants growing height would be for me to notice how far they are from the lights, and they have been at the same height it seems for a few days. I'd say that the stretch stopped around day 25, so I'm going to be spending approx. 63 days in flower ;) Thanks again, that's a cool lil web page.
Keep the comments rolling, I'll be back in a few hours when I'm done studying.

+rep munki.I've never seen that link.I like that tool.sounds about right for me.

dfw: ladies look healthy.cfl growth is slowand may not produce the denses nugs but hey your stoked nice healthy ladies givin you free lovin..nothing better then free nugz.
looks good

That's cool munki, thanks. The only real way to judge my plants growing height would be for me to notice how far they are from the lights, and they have been at the same height it seems for a few days. I'd say that the stretch stopped around day 25, so I'm going to be spending approx. 63 days in flower ;) Thanks again, that's a cool lil web page.
Keep the comments rolling, I'll be back in a few hours when I'm done studying.

So, what is the estimated harvest date then, like October 10th?

+rep munki.I've never seen that link.I like that tool.sounds about right for me.

Butch, that site has a few little nuggets like that calculator. I go to the CannaStats site as a reference source.

So, what is the estimated harvest date then, like October 10th?
technically, the 9th, but close enough :smokin:So I should have plenty of smokable herb by the 16th.
looking good man, it might be a little slow now but as i see it they will get bushy buds very soon hopefuly, nice DIY relector :)
I can only hope for decent buds ;) & thanks for the compliment.

dfw: ladies look healthy.cfl growth is slow and may not produce the densest nugs but hey your stoked nice healthy ladies giving you free loving..nothing better then free nugz.
looks good
Well these nugs won't be free, but it definitely feels good to be growing my own.

Here's 2 pics for today.
DSCN1325.JPG

DSCN13261.JPG

Well I took a mini vacation and I was pleasantly surprised to come home to fattened buds. God these plants are going to be great in 30 days. I came home w/ the lights off so I'll take pics tomorrow. Peace

Flower day 32. Aprox. 31 days to go so I've made it half way ;)
I was thinking about when to harvest & thought about harvesting part of the crop when they're half clear/cloudy. Part when it's half amber and then the rest when it's >75% amber. What do yall think?
Here are the pics, Let's start off with a bang. They're in no specific order.
Flower_day_32.jpg

Flower_day_32_10.jpg

Flower_day_32_5.jpg

Flower_day_32_6.jpg

Flower_day_32_7.jpg

Flower_day_32_8.jpg

Flower_day_32_9.jpg

flower_day_32_2.jpg

flower_day_32_3.jpg

flower_day_32_4.jpg

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Back