Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

Hey guys thanks for the comments I don't have time right now to reply to all of you but I will later.
I need some advice though. In 1 week something is happening and I can not have my plants in my apartment for 1 day. Instead of chopping early, I was thinking about putting the plants in the trunk of my car.. would that be ok? And if the plants end up dying because of it would they loose any potency compared to if I had chopped instead?

that trunk will get HOT!!That would be an issue for sure. do they have to be in there long? do you know hoe long. This is a tough situation to be in.do you access to a large empty trash can with a lid, that you know only you can use ,just a thought. I'm stuck on this one.or a close friend you can trust? And if you do decide to put them in your trunk just make sure your under shade while their in there.how long will they need to be it for anyways?do you know?

It's been pretty cold these past few days, so the heat i'm not worried about. The plants are going to need at least 18 hours of hiding.. The whole building is being sprayed for bugs, that's why I can't have them inside. I need a long time because i was planning on doing this under the curtain of darkness. Maybe if i can fit the plants into something & then into the car i can do it during the day.. Do yall think me carrying 2 black trashbags into my car and then driving off would be suspisious? then later taking bags out of my car? lol I fucking hate living in an apt.
yall want to know something cool? I've got 28" of vertical room in my trunk haha (w/o the spare). I'm so surprised i can actually fit the plants.

It's been pretty cold these past few days, so the heat i'm not worried about. The plants are going to need at least 18 hours of hiding.. The whole building is being sprayed for bugs, that's why I can't have them inside. I need a long time because i was planning on doing this under the curtain of darkness. Maybe if i can fit the plants into something & then into the car i can do it during the day.. Do yall think me carrying 2 black trashbags into my car and then driving off would be suspisious? then later taking bags out of my car? lol I fucking hate living in an apt.
yall want to know something cool? I've got 28" of vertical room in my trunk haha (w/o the spare). I'm so surprised i can actually fit the plants.

That sucks dude, I know I guy in college who was doing a closet grow, and right when he was finishing up, the house that he was renting went for sale, so he had the realestate agent come through for showings and what not, so he went to U-haul and bought those big rectangular wardrobe boxes, put his 4 foot plants inside, and left the boxes outside for the day, You could do the same, and you might find a friend to let you stash the boxes at their place. good luck.

btw, i very curious about this popcorn bud, I googled it and it even showed up in some government DEA website describing it as "tweener" weed...LOL. can you put up a picture of some cured popcorn next time your smoking some, it sounds like some shit we get around here that wack dudes try to sell for 60 an eight.

ha ya I saw that govt website. I bought mine for just 50 an ounce, but it was full of seeds. I'm pretty sure it was grown outdoors. It's going to be great to compare weed i bought and the weed I'm growing. And ya i'll be sure to post some nug shots in the end :)

EDIT: HOLY SHIT lol i just googled "dallas popcorn bud" and my thread showed up as the 5th link!!! I want to think of it as an achievement :)

Flower day 64..
Alright well this page has gone on long enough without pics lol (edit: aw it's on the next page, o well). Here are some shots of the closest I can get. I tried to get it in focus, but there's only so much autofocus can do.. I need to get a magnifying glass. Sorry I can't get super close up individual trichrome shots lol.
How much longer do yall think they'll be?
close_up12.jpg

close_up22.jpg

This is a crop of the above pic. (and the above pic is a crop of the original lol)
close_up_3.jpg

This weed is going to be potent right?

Gre@t Job dfw-guy!!!! From those pics @ll the trichs look milky. Shouldn't be too much longer!!!:grinjoint:

Nice update pics, DFW. As far as relocating your girls to the car for the day I would not be concerned about stressing them out at this point. I have read that stress increases the resin production on the plant so it may end up being a positive. I would be concerned if you had to maintain them much longer than a week or so as a disruption in regular light cycle usually leads to hermies.

just as long as it's not to hot a day or it could cause swetting that may lead to mold? also what is the smell like for your ladies? is putting them the car or even moving them going to be a problem? we had to move our plant last year for an inspection and the car stunk for weeks after the transport.

i just read al 38 pages
i must say
this is an exelent stelth grow cant wait till you harvest
Thanks man I appreciate it. I hope that the journal was a good read. It makes me happy that people are reading it :peace:
Hey DFW I was looking for some detail on your cloning process. I know that you likely did some research on how to take the cuttings and was wondering if you could share a little bit about that. I didn't see you mention it but was wondering if you are using any rooting hormones or stimulants. Buds are finishing nicely and I love your stealth clone box.
Check back later either tonight or tomorrow, i'll post a detailed how-to on how i cloned (and so far, all 3 of my clones have been successes)
I'm loving the budget grow as I am going down the same avenue of growing with change found in the couch (not literally). Lookin good.
Well pm me if you ever need some tips!
ROLLITUP: dfw is MR.DIY. you gotta a budget as him!!!!

DFW: you gotta start a thread called ""gotta budget" or "BUDGET D.I.Y by D.F.W GUY" I like that one better. then just set up a link on you signature to get some traffic.Just a thought.
I like the idea man, way to go w/ the enthusiasm. I'll think about what I can do in my spare time.
nice setup ...moving...grow room.. and buds are fantastic.! nice cfj job!
Thanks man :peace:
it can not be set in a more descrete location in your house maybe like in a closet or if you live in a apt your should have in one of your rooms a entrance to the atic i should look like a board that arpund 3 feet by 2 feet justa thoughts
Right now it is in the closet lol. I'm not sure where the pest people will go but to be safe I think my car is the safest. I checked the attic & it's only got like 18" of vertical space.
Damn dfw-guy you have made a lot of progress since i last checked! You should check out my grow when i get some pics posted :)
You should post a link in your sig so I can find your grow ;)
5th link!? dude cheers

yeah that looks like sum real sticky icky icky... oohwee!

gl with the bug spray dude ... id say pay em off :p
Ya I wonder how long it will stay on google, hopefully a long time! Either way, I'm helping promote 420mag ;)
damn!! I Must say I'm very proud of you and your ingenuity.Not that What i think matters but you did one hell of a job!!
Aw man what you think does to matter. Everyone's opinion here has value to me. Besides you've helped me a lot in the grow so have pride in yourself :peace:
Gre@t Job dfw-guy!!!! From those pics @ll the trichs look milky. Shouldn't be too much longer!!!:grinjoint:
Just a couple more weeks :grinjoint:
Nice update pics, DFW. As far as relocating your girls to the car for the day I would not be concerned about stressing them out at this point. I have read that stress increases the resin production on the plant so it may end up being a positive. I would be concerned if you had to maintain them much longer than a week or so as a disruption in regular light cycle usually leads to hermies.
Ya I don't think the girls will be setback to badly at this point in the grow :peace:
just as long as it's not to hot a day or it could cause swetting that may lead to mold? also what is the smell like for your ladies? is putting them the car or even moving them going to be a problem? we had to move our plant last year for an inspection and the car stunk for weeks after the transport.
I think moving them will be the hardest part. I don't want to divulge to much information as of now so I will tell yall how I'm going to do it after I've done it ;)

Dude you will be supprised comcerial weed can be made into #1 Herbs, well pretty close . Once weed go to seed its stop producing resin. And puts all it's energy into seed production. I always like the phase sensi 'A sex straved goddess' Looks good dude. I don't think moving your plants will hurt much. Wood be nice to keep kind of close to your lite cycle tho. If not what do you have to lose you was going to cut em anyways? +

DFW-Guy, your grow looks fab bro, sorry to hear about the interruption. I think if it is cooler out as you say, your plants should be fine. Hope all goes well bro, really enjoying your journal. Keep up the excellant work, you will be in buds soon!

Back
Top Bottom