Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

Just stumbled across this grow, man, I didn't even realize you were growing! Never checked your sig I guess haha.

Anyway, they look delectable..can't wait to hear about your final yield

Dude now your cloning as well.
Quick someone get this guy a grow tent and supplies.

Glad to see your clones are doing well and OMG at your pics of your buds
those are going to be sweeeet.
haha. No nothing expensive is going to be going on until I get a home. I'm only a freshman in college :/
I really just couldn't get something substantial even if someone was willing to give it to me. The fact that I have no idea where my life will be in a few years from now is keeping me from progressing beyond a cardboard box. I will have my dream set-up later in life. I don't plan on leaving this site anytime in the future so maybe you can come back in 4 years & I'll be a pro :peace:
DFW please add this to your sig line:

:headbanger: DFW-guy rocks the box! :headbanger:
hmmm
happy to hear everything is cool can't wait to see some pics of the perlite widow lol
It's been so long since I've gotten pics it's bugging me! I'll try and get some soon, but I have been and will be really busy for about a week. I'll try and get pics up tomorrow if possible..
second the motion :rocker:
alright, the motion is passed.
love your picture Blacken
I like it too
Just stumbled across this grow, man, I didn't even realize you were growing! Never checked your sig I guess haha.

Anyway, they look delectable..can't wait to hear about your final yield
Thanks for stopping by & for the compliment. I'm hoping for a little over 2oz. :peace:

Well I'll be heading to bed soon as I've only had a few hours sleep over a couple days. Peace everyone.

Sorry it's been so long since my last update, 14 days!!
Though not that much has changed ;)
The girls are finishing their life cycle I think, Unless someone advises otherwise I plan on starting to flush on the next watering (probably tomorrow the 21st). In the end I will have flowered these plants for 12 weeks, I think it's a safe bet that I'll be right on the money. Gosh this has been a long 12 weeks haha.

For the record, this is flowering day 74. The pics are not in any specific order. I included some close ups (though they're still below 100% image size) so yall can see what only I can see with the high rez pics I can't post.

Remember any little white things in the buds is perlite.
It's there because the plant tipped over while I was transporting it in my car & there was perlite on the top of the soil.

Clones :)
DSC_01023.jpg

DSC_01081.jpg

DSC_01071.jpg

DSC_01064.jpg

DSC_01034.jpg

DSC_01044.jpg

DSC_01053.jpg

Marie's main cola
DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_01101.jpg

DSC_01111.jpg

DSC_01122.jpg

close_up23.jpg

close_up7.jpg

close_up31.jpg

Well the fruits of your labor sure look good. But now you have a empty stop coming up. I love the looks of the buds dude. Time to start all over huh? Nice job over all.

:clap: You've done it!! Successfully utilized the sm@ll @mount of equipment you h@d @nd turned out @ be@utiful crop with it. :clap: It's the thre@ds like these th@t give me confidence somed@y I'll be smokin my own bud too!!! :goodjob: +reps if I c@n

I picked up a 60x microscope today & the trichs are about 70% clear, 30% cloudy & virtually no amber. Can anyone estimate how long is it going to be before I have about 25% amber? I would like roughly 25% amber trichs for harvest. Hopefully I can have an assumption of when to start my 1week flush n' chop. I have no idea how quickly the trichs change color, but I will try and do some more research & find out.

Those clones look good. This has been a great journal to follow. I've learned the following: if you have the correct PH and a good air temperature, you can grow.

This has been an outstanding read. Keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom