Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

Sure. I used lots of duct tape. The filters are from the aquarium center at walmart, I got the biggest ones they had. Simple really, and it works. I lined the inside with weather stripping.

DSC01174.JPG

I'm sorry bro, I'm not gettin' it fully.

How do you connect it to your fan?

It looks like a great design because you can expose a lot of filter area with it. You could also use a single carbon furnace filter, which come in all kinds of sizes. With all that area, even a pc fan wouldn't stall very much.

That is very cool. Did you come up with that?

regards,

SS

DFW-Guy, nice design on the carbon air scrubber bro. At times I could use one, our house smells like a farm...lol, lucky we live in the country. All that fox farms had a real earthy odor to it. Way to go bro, keep up the great work!

SS. I'll have to check out the furnace filter, thanks for the tip. I'll take a pic of the box put together when the lights turn on in a few min. GMT1975A, ya the scrubbers seem to work wonders, my room smells perfectly clean now.

G Baby...read it all last night...decided to get an account so here i am lol

Alright just gave them their first full dose of nutes. I think I'm seeing things, but I saw a female pre-flower on Elsie??? I won't get ahead of myself so nothing at all is going to be confirmed for like 9 days. Forget I even said it ;) Today is the first day of the flowering stage, and there's something to be said for that. Soon I'll know if this grow is official or officially a dud.
Marie is on day 27
Marie_day_27.JPG

I'm loving LST
Marie_day_27_2.JPG

Elsie's on day 32
Elsie_day_32.JPG

Elsie_day_32_2.JPG

LST + Topping =
Elsie_day_32_3.JPG

Hey, I just read thru the entire thread because I too just started a poor CFL growbox..I built a PC grow box and am very inexperienced...I used some bag seed along with a couple blueberry beans, germinated in paper towel, plant in black plastic starter pots. 2 just broke the surface this morning and and I'm concerned for their well being. I'm using Shultz potting soil plus. and later i'll use espoma bulb tone. I water with pH neutral water but dont know how often to water or how close to have my bulbs (3/23w CFL 6500k) i'll switch the bulbs to 13w soft white when i flower.
if pics needed let me know..
any help is greatly appreciated...
btw i'm a medical patient in michigan (UP) and have never grown before
-harleybo

Back
Top Bottom