Popcorn buds all over

Exactly what i was about to say. As your grow evolves and progresses, you will want a veg section. That light is perfect for that. I bought it solely for seedlings and clones. Wouldn't it be nice to have another plant ready to go in to that flower chamber once you yank the old one to harvest?

I strongly suggest that you keep a hand written journal, when you have issues, you can look back and see what you changed. I tried 1 crop in soil and it was wrong from day 1 so I went DWC and I get 2x the yield that I did with soil. I also run 1k watts per plant. Not sure what kind of nutes you use but if they say "PH Perfect" only use 1/2 of what they recommend. Just my observation.

Thanks for all your advise and help yes my problems with the nute burn was from stupidly not realising i had swapped bottles to a 1.5l bottle instead of the 2l bottle I thought it was using like normal so ratio was wrong. I used bio bizz all mix for that particular grow but have just got some plant magic for this next try ( 2x blue dreamatic auto and 2 photoperiod cuttings from a huge stardawg mother plant) . And have been using the canna bio range bio vega, bio flores, and bio boost will have to see what the new light brings.

I had SERIOUS issues with lighting at first, didn't believe that just sunlight wasn't going to do well with an indoor grow.
I farted around with mixed results for months. Tried some fu fu desktop plant lights that helped but just weren't strong enough and a friend reccomend this one.
Its reasonable pricing and fantastic results.
I run 2 plants under it ( dual setups) and some mylar backing ( cheap emergency blankets 12 for 10 bucks)
Huge difference in my plants.

Screenshot_20201213-172638_Amazon Shopping.jpg

As said, I have 4 of the same breed blooming .The old girl has fat ,golfball size popcorn , while one sister is working on a fat 15 inch cola w/ shorter connected colas on the rest of the girl. You just never know . After harvest , its all good !

Hi if you read previous comments then you'll see i mention discoloured tips were from a change of feeding bottle thinking it was 2litre when was in fact 1.5litre so nutes were high as were mixed at 2litre ratio.

Thanks for the advise enjoil wasn't sure if autos are OK with that kind of thing in flowering as I know they are quite temperamental. But I have 2 photos cuttings started and new light has arrived so any low popcorn looking buds/branches are going haha.

I Love training plants! It’s my favorite part of growing. Bent and shape them however you want them, I grow smaller plants that are real compact but all colas almost. My goal at first was foot long ounce nuggets, all uniform and pretty. Now I’m really selective about what buds I let grow and which ones get chopped off. It is best to cut them earlier then later cuz it saves the plant work. You don’t want to stress autos but I bet you could pluck a few popcorn nuggets starts and be in good shape. Good luck brother! Have fun!

I Love training plants! It’s my favorite part of growing. Bent and shape them however you want them, I grow smaller plants that are real compact but all colas almost. My goal at first was foot long ounce nuggets, all uniform and pretty. Now I’m really selective about what buds I let grow and which ones get chopped off. It is best to cut them earlier then later cuz it saves the plant work. You don’t want to stress autos but I bet you could pluck a few popcorn nuggets starts and be in good shape. Good luck brother! Have fun!
Me too! I love training them! You should see this monster afghani I'm working on...

20201217_000941.jpg

20201217_000816.jpg

Thanks! It wasn't my original intention but after topping she was in the back of a crowded tent and had a growth spurt i didn't catch in time and had to train her sideways to stay out of the lights....then i was like "what if i tried to monster scrog her to fill the entire cabinet??"

20201031_235511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom