PotChimp's Side Projects

Brother the first time I read this I thought smart Ass:rofl::hookah:But I thought about it and I have to conclude thats actually some good advice :high-five:

I've never felt more unsuccessful than those times in life I've sought success. I've never felt more unhappy than those times in life I've pursued happiness. I realized one day after decades of soul searching and self blame that I'm okay with myself it's the world I'm not okay with. So I just live life without expectations from it; only from myself. Real leadership we're seeing in this world, huh? If ivy league schools are worth the money, how come every society governed by its graduates is discontent and poverty stricken? An effin' ree-tard could do a better job..... :straightface:

I've never felt more unsuccessful than those times in life I've sought success. I've never felt more unhappy than those times in life I've pursued happiness. I realized one day after decades of soul searching and self blame that I'm okay with myself it's the world I'm not okay with. So I just live life without expectations from it; only from myself. Real leadership we're seeing in this world, huh? If ivy league schools are worth the money, how come every society governed by its graduates is discontent and poverty stricken? An effin' ree-tard could do a better job..... :straightface:

He's runnin' the Bubba Trumpp Shrimp Company at the moment but in a few weeks we'll see! :tokin:

Ever see "Being There" with Peter Sellers? :laugh: Loved that film!

Check it out. It's unlike his other films. He plays his character totally straight - a man called Chauncy Gardner - just a dull old man, but all the smart people are so self-important that they think he's brilliant. :laugh:

Check it out. It's unlike his other films. He plays his character totally straight - a man called Chauncy Gardner - just a dull old man, but all the smart people are so self-important that they think he's brilliant. :laugh:

Hahaha! Made me laugh right out loud Graytail.

Pot Chimp, I neglected to stop and wish you a Happy New Year. You're special enough around here that it probably should have happened. I'm sure you'll forgive me for being a tad late. It's my mother's birthday, which makes this day more special to me anyway.

Happy 2017 Have some wicked fun this year. Show the kids how it's done. :laughtwo:

Didn't have any! :)
Chem D Version 1.1:

0042793.JPG
0091766.JPG

Ak47:

0081966.JPG

SLH x Blueberry:

0013230.JPG

Both 818 Headband x GDP plants:

0023125.JPG
0032994.JPG

Mendocino Purple Kush:

0052625.JPG

Jack the Ripper plant:

0023126.JPG

Cutting from that Jack the Ripper plant:

0032995.JPG

Five Apollo 13 f2 regular plants (Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1; lower left):

0042794.JPG

Rez's Chem D v1.1:

0091767.JPG

Ak47, flowering fast:

0101607.JPG

818 Headband x GDP:

0062334.JPG

SLH x Blueberry:

0111412.JPG

Mendocino Purple Kush (I finally got close to the true pinkish purple color in the second pic):

0072179.JPG
0081967.JPG

always wanted to try jack the ripper, nice colors they have:love: must taste awesome:drool:
but i just bought prozack seeds from medical seeds.... so maybe next time..........?????????
like someone here said so many strains so little time...
i think though i have some good mothers of different pheno's of different strains i just can't stop buying seeds and try new shit:straightface:

always wanted to try jack the ripper, nice colors they have:love: must taste awesome:drool:
but i just bought prozack seeds from medical seeds.... so maybe next time..........?????????
like someone here said so many strains so little time...
i think though i have some good mothers of different pheno's of different strains i just can't stop buying seeds and try new shit:straightface:

It took me about 3 years to get over seed greed! :)

Everything is looking good in her Chimp! You always seem to find the frostiest phenos possible. I was going to say man at the end of that but I suppose primate would fit better...

I've been saving clones from different plants for years now that's probably why there's so much frost to them.

Back
Top Bottom