PotChimp's Side Projects

I've probably mentioned it before, but these are from the same GDP father as the GDP f2 grow I'm doing now (818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple at 8 weeks and 3 days from flip pretty much ready to chop):

0013236.JPG
0023131.JPG

I'm gonna leave the second one in for about a week; the first one's gettin' the chop in a few days. :) This Mendocino Purple Kush plant is at 5 weeks and 3 days from flip (might have about a month yet):

0033000.JPG

This one drags a$$ at the end of flower so I expect it to go more than a month. I want to see more of what that batch of seeds has to offer so I'm not gonna reveg this pheno again. Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry:

0042799.JPG

Here's both mother rejects from the breeding project I'm doing with Rez's Chem D Version 1.1; they look pretty close to alike already but it's pretty early still and they don't differ in a noticeable way until the end:

0052629.JPG
0062336.JPG

Three of the four Ak47 plants:

0072181.JPG
0081969.JPG
0091769.JPG

I like the sounds of Jack the Ripper have you tried her before,, I was thinking how great it must be to be able to grow so many different strains :dreamy:variety being the spice of life it looks to me like you have a nice spicy time PC:thumb:

I should write a list of what I've grown so far :)
I did a Jack the Ripper grow not too long ago of what I thought was five plants, but one turned out to be a twin seedling (two embryos came up in the same pot). Another seedling didn't come up in one of the pots, so at first I thought that I planted two seeds in the same pot. I took one seedling out and put it in that empty pot and a day later the second one came up in the pot. So I had five pots, one with two seedlings in it. I did that grow out and I think I got three plants that caught TMV and one male. I forgot about the second plant in the bottom of the one pot, and that last plant (which far outgrew it) hermied. As I was calling that grow done and vowing never to do it again (I grew Jack the Ripper prior to this, and all three seeds I bought turned out male) I found the runt growing under the bottom branches of the bigger plant and took it as a cutting. These don't clone easily so it took a while for it to take but I got it. That clone I took a few posts ago already died and I had to take another. I know it takes hard so I started early; the other JTR plant I'm taking it from has about a month to veg yet. But after a living Hell, this is gonna be the first time I've actually smoked some!

PotChimp said:
Always a hair..... :straightface:

You say that as though you were expecting otherwise. :laughtwo: We're hairy creatures. Be kind to yourself PotChimp.

:hug: :love:

Frosty little vixen she is. :high-five: Had to go back and admire her a third time before leaving the room.

You say that as though you were expecting otherwise. :laughtwo: We're hairy creatures. Be kind to yourself PotChimp.

:hug: :love:

Frosty little vixen she is. :high-five: Had to go back and admire her a third time before leaving the room.

I read that there's two main phenos; one that smells like lemon and one that smell like lemon and pine I think I got the lemon one :)

the potchimp list:slide::slide:
waiting for that one with a picture of final stage each and smokereport because the chimp has an unique bouquet :cheer:

I should really do more pics of the final product. These Sativas I've got jarred up ain't worth looking at but I'll get some up of these chops coming up. I'll be doing that first 818GDP cross tomorrow, so I'll put up a few pics and maybe a smell report :tokin: I just got a box of blunt wraps so my next smoke report is gonna be:

3-1/2 jars of Dr. Grinspoon - smoked.
2/3 jar of Vietnamese Hoa Bac - smoked.
Smoked up all my smoke officially smoked out!

Reckon that Jack the Ripper might frost up a little before it's done? :adore:

Looks like it will be very potent to all primates. I'd love to give it a try.

Good work,Chimp!

Thanks I hope they swell up more because the buds are kinda small.

Hey what's up? I chopped this one today :) 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple:

0013244.JPG
0023139.JPG
0033008.JPG
0042807.JPG
0052634.JPG

It smells mostly skunky and it's a nice blend of floral/fruity in the background:

0062341.JPG

They're hard nugs so I'll probably get at least an oh-zee. :thumb:

:woohoo: Breakfast of champion chimps? Lol!

Oooo..... I haven't had a brownie yet. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You too. :lot-o-toke:
I'm pondering my next grow right now. I know as soon as I get space, the next generation of my Chem D breeding project is starting (12 seeds). I think what I'll do is 6 regular seeds of that plant above (818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple) and maybe a few seeds of something else or a fem seed. Should get rid of a few freebies. :)

I top dressed most of these today with 1 Tbsp. of Happy Frog Fruit & Flower:

0033011.JPG

I'll be putting this Jack the Ripper plant in there pretty soon:

0023142.JPG

These Ak47s put on the weight quick:

0081972.JPG

I like both of these Chem D v1.1 plants (the mother was less branchy like the one in the second pic):

0062342.JPG
0072185.JPG

Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry:

0052636.JPG

Mendocino Purple Kush, 'bout done:

0042809.JPG
0091773.JPG

I better get something up to size quick; these are all gonna chop out in a month or more!

Back
Top Bottom