PotChimp's Side Projects

Hey good to see you guys :)
That Jack the Ripper plant's ready, but I got a backup in my dark room. I'll try to get my two Lao Sativas chopped tomorrow and maybe I can get it chopped the next day. I saw a few more white hairs on the Mendocino Purple Kush today so I'm gonna let it go a few more days but I better be careful that's what I did to this JTR and all the leaves yellowed up. I guess it's supposed to this late in the game but it surprised me when I saw how quick it happened. :jawdropper:

That friggin' Laos prime minstrel of the kingdom who described us hippies with rather negative details can kiss the string part of my thong dry! :cough: Their weed don't grow worth a rats a$$!
0013100.JPG

PC mate try an try the lemon Thai its an awesome strong up beat face off kinda stuff:thumb:

Where is a good source for it, does anyone know?

I can't seem to see anything online other than Lemon Thai Kush which doesn't sound like what I want.

Where is a good source for it, does anyone know?

I can't seem to see anything online other than Lemon Thai Kush which doesn't sound like what I want.

weaselcracker, I searched briefly for you..
2 places I found that made them were /are Fusion Seeds and Dutch Flowers.

i dont know if theyre (the breeders)around anymore

good Luck! :thumb:

Final tally on the two 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple plants - first one; .9 oz.:

0013259.JPG
0023157.JPG

I smoked about 5-6 fat doobs out of it too :tokin:
second one: .75 oz. (only smoked a j from that):

0033024.JPG
0042826.JPG

Gotta swirl me some evercleer around those jars they're caked! :)

:)

I was thinking same! looks delish!!

Got a skunky, musky smell to it, and the buzz goes toe to toe with anything else :)
Rez's Chem D v1.1 (I keep checking the leaves on this one and so far nothing):

0013260.JPG

All four Ak47 plants (man I need to get me some clones of these; they grow fast):

0033025.JPG
0052648.JPG
0023158.JPG
0042827.JPG

This Mendocino Purple Kush put out more hairs not many but I'm gonna keep it going anyway :)

0062355.JPG

I put my Jack the Ripper plant in the dark and I hope to get it chopped tomorrow. That one smells like lemon and just a little like pine. :thumb:

if you swirl everclear in a jar can you extract the crystals from the everclear by just letting it sit out and evaporate? or do you drink the everclear?

also, nice plants man.

Wow, how long have your AK47 been in flower? Seems like you just put them in and they look like mine do at about 5 weeks (except much healthier of course).

I used some rubbing alcohol from the med cabinet a few months ago to clean my curing jars. I had been using them for several years without cleaning them. I put about 2 ounces in the first jar and shook for a few minutes. Then poured it into the next and shook and shook. After shaking up about a dozen quart jars I poured the mix in a flat dish and waited for the alcohol to evaporate. I got over a gram of hash dust. Probably about 2 grams. I would sprinkle a little on top of each one-hitter bong load. Yum.

Keep killing it Chimp!

if you swirl everclear in a jar can you extract the crystals from the everclear by just letting it sit out and evaporate? or do you drink the everclear?

also, nice plants man.

Thanks. I think you can do either. I'll probably have to scrape the jar along with swirling it around I was planning on drinking it but I imagine it would evaporate off and leave a gritty kief.

Wow, how long have your AK47 been in flower? Seems like you just put them in and they look like mine do at about 5 weeks (except much healthier of course).

I used some rubbing alcohol from the med cabinet a few months ago to clean my curing jars. I had been using them for several years without cleaning them. I put about 2 ounces in the first jar and shook for a few minutes. Then poured it into the next and shook and shook. After shaking up about a dozen quart jars I poured the mix in a flat dish and waited for the alcohol to evaporate. I got over a gram of hash dust. Probably about 2 grams. I would sprinkle a little on top of each one-hitter bong load. Yum.

Keep killing it Chimp!

They're at 4 weeks and 1 day from flip today. That's one of the reasons I want to get some clones of them; I noticed that thick growth too!

Keep killing it Chimp!

Try using an edible source of solvent..151 Rum (75% Et-OH and up) dissolves it well :thumb:
it will make a tincture..

That one looks thicker than mine :)
Man the fuzz tried to get me today for cutting through a parking lot to avoid the red light I hightailed it when I saw 'em didn't even slow down comin' back out on to the other street I zigged and zagged around a few wide eyed folks then hit a side street I was bookin' too they got caught up in the traffic behind me so I made a clean getaway oh well oink oink better luck next time :tokin:

That one looks thicker than mine :)
Man the fuzz tried to get me today for cutting through a parking lot to avoid the red light I hightailed it when I saw 'em didn't even slow down comin' back out on to the other street I zigged and zagged around a few wide eyed folks then hit a side street I was bookin' too they got caught up in the traffic behind me so a made a clean getaway oh well oink oink better luck next time :tokin:

I Zig a lot ..

:rofl:

Stay Free! :)

Can't I'm stuck to my scissors! ;)
Jack the Ripper - chop day!

0013263.JPG
0023160.JPG

Here's a better looking bud:

0033029.JPG

It had a buttload of small branches that taught me a lesson in patience to trim, but I got me two full plates :) The other one was bigger:

0042829.JPG

Lost a lot of the lemon smell and gained some pine aroma.

Note: I put all five Apollo 13 f2 plants under a 6500k (full spectrum) 250 watt CFL running at 20/4 this morning. I'll be able to take a few clones from this in a week or two (Vietnamese Hoa Bac Silver Leaf):

0052652.JPG

Some of these strains get pretty weird during reveg (closer shot of same flower):

0072198.JPG

Jeeeeeeez. :drool:

The TMV is almost worth putting up with if it comes with a strain that performs like that. :love:

That friggin' Laos prime minstrel of the kingdom who described us hippies with rather negative details can kiss the string part of my thong dry! :cough: Their weed don't grow worth a rats a$$!
0013100.JPG

I think I found a lost relative I found him in Ancient Egypt He is giving the symbols mate 4 for 420 an the spliff sign I charged here to show ya then I just seen you are showing another selfie :high-five:
index1.jpeg

So who is this or have you been lying about your age :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom