PotChimp's Side Projects

I wonder how long it'll take for them to start growing..... :lot-o-toke:

0013272.JPG

Note: The Chem D v1.1 plant I was growing with the TMV symptoms hermied big time. I noticed that the hairs on its sister plant were getting brown (somewhat evenly). Before I realized that plant hasn't been in there long enough to get pollinated by anything, I inspected the other plants and found male flowers on a lower bud. I'll inspect the other plants closer tonight and also check the tent it came out of today:

0013282.JPG

WoW Mr chimpy chimp you grow such wonderful plants id love to be able to get results like that :passitleft: an im not just on about the colas but they look so happy to be with you ;) and thoughs type of flowers must just be some lovely top shelf stuff :thumb:
Sorry to hear you got a girl walking the wild side
Best of buds my primate pal :)

That's okay thanks it happens I put it in the dark the other day and I'll probably chop it Friday.
These granular nutes are just the thing for me that's why they look okay :thumb: I think since these Ak47 plants are so dark green I'm going to mix Bulb Food 3-8-8 and Fruit & Flower 5-8-4 (half each) and use that for the next (and maybe final) top dressing:

0013284.JPG
0023178.JPG
0042842.JPG
0033045.JPG

This Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry is almost done it's shade leaves are fading fast:

0052657.JPG

Well I gotta get back to work I realized last night that I'll have to tie the branches on the other plant that didn't hermie to bamboo rods the tops are getting heavy and that counts as support plus I've been doing it for over six months now so I afterwards have to add an Eethiopian exchange student to the list of dependents on my tax form his name is Kehm Dee ;)

Note to myself - I started a Jack the Ripper plant in bloom today (under a 400 watt HPS set at 12/12) after transplanting it into a 5 gallon pot using Happy Frog's Fruit & Flower 5-8-4 at a ratio of 1 Tbsp./gallon of SSM#4 Advanced.

dont forget the Me and I(--Me Myself and I) :)

That one looks thicker than mine :)
Man the fuzz tried to get me today for cutting through a parking lot to avoid the red light I hightailed it when I saw 'em didn't even slow down comin' back out on to the other street I zigged and zagged around a few wide eyed folks then hit a side street I was bookin' too they got caught up in the traffic behind me so I made a clean getaway oh well oink oink better luck next time :tokin:

It's like a gift that keeps on giving. I lived in one town with some really bad ones, drove motorcycles, and developed great peripheral vision cause it seemed like they'd always make a beeline for me from wherever they were no matter how many blocks away. The trick was to hit the throttle as soon as I felt the first tingle , zig and zag like crazy, and then drive through into somebodys backyard, hopefully a friend's- or find a wooded lot or whatever else could find and hit the bushes and watch them scream past. I wasn't even doing anything wrong, other than that I was always doing something wrong. I just always ran on principle.
Those cherished memories are like tiny little hand warmers or mental hot water bottles to warm the spirits in cold times. So kids I advise you to go out and collect some cause they're good to have.

..... especially the hand warmers; the hot water bottles are a little out of style these days so they might be hard to find! :tokin:

As soon as that SLH x Blueberry is out of the bloom tent I can go ahead and start my Apollo 13 f2 plants flowering. I'm gonna go ahead and test toke a nug of this Jack the Ripper:

0013290.JPG

It has a pyne-soll smell to it :) *puff puff* :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom