PotChimp's Side Projects

LOL, I haven't had that image in years! The old red rubber "bottle" with the plug on one end! LMAO! How the hell did that work anyway? :hmmmm:

Nice produce photos! So the Hoa Bac is worth growing again, eh? Is it the classic SE Asian buzz?

I always wondered what hot water bottles were for! :tokin:
I'm keeping the Vietnamese Mindfuck for the yield mostly but it has a pretty good buzz too. These wispy pots I've been doing tend to make me think a lot (sometimes on the creative side), if that's what you mean by classic Asian buzz. That Dr. Grinspoon is probably the best thing I got going on right now I might wind up doing it again. :)

I always wondered what hot water bottles were for! :tokin:
I'm keeping the Vietnamese Mindfuck for the yield mostly but it has a pretty good buzz too. These wispy pots I've been doing tend to make me think a lot (sometimes on the creative side), if that's what you mean by classic Asian buzz. That Dr. Grinspoon is probably the best thing I got going on right now I might wind up doing it again. :)

I would love to see what you could do with Docs kit and your skills..:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Awright! I'm glad to hear the buzz is the same. I bet the next seed batch will be great - the last one was a breeze to grow. Might wanna keep an eye out for the next release.

And I've been getting back into that jar of Y Griega1 and I think it's yer kinda weed - got hair ALL over its azz - punchy stuff! I'm starting to think that if a guy wants CBD, he should look for a separate strain for that. When you breed it into a high THC strain, it robs the THC and all you get is a "pleasant" 12% buzz. It's still limited by total cannabinoid %. I'd rather smoke strong pot and then smoke some CBD, y'know? :laugh:

Awright! I'm glad to hear the buzz is the same. I bet the next seed batch will be great - the last one was a breeze to grow. Might wanna keep an eye out for the next release.

And I've been getting back into that jar of Y Griega1 and I think it's yer kinda weed - got hair ALL over its azz - punchy stuff! I'm starting to think that if a guy wants CBD, he should look for a separate strain for that. When you breed it into a high THC strain, it robs the THC and all you get is a "pleasant" 12% buzz. It's still limited by total cannabinoid %. I'd rather smoke strong pot and then smoke some CBD, y'know? :laugh:

so much hair GT, I picked it ;)

That's what I'm hoping to do with the CBD Therapy. At the time I bought it they said it was stabilized to 20:1 - but changed their tune while it was still in the mail. Hopefully it's high CBD, anyway, whatever CBD is... if it works in a sort of balancing act with thc, I know where to find thc in other strains and will mix and match. If nothing else and it doesn't work for pain at least maybe I'll still get stoned. Or maybe I won't. But I get to play chemist for a while trying, and there's hope for the miracle pain cure.

I've been avoiding growing my R4, Raphael, and AC/DC seeds because I don't have a reliable way of checking CBD. They've got a device with a phone app to do that with but I'm not sure if I can purchase it here legally yet. I saw something called Bloo Moone CBD in the store around here (an E sigg product), so maybe I can. :)

There was a thread with some members on 420 testing the beta version of a device like that, but it didn't really seem to go anywhere -last I heard which was about a year ago it wasn't really working. Just googled around and now there are a few out there I see. Kind of really pricey and I won't be surprised to hear they don't work well.
I know exactly what you mean though- the CBD therapy is the only plant I really would like sampled. I'll probably save my change and mail it away somewhere(?)

I would love to see what you could do with Docs kit and your skills..:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

I don't really consider myself skilled, but thanks for the compliment. A passion for growing and the use of high quality equipment helps to make up for what I'm not.

I looked at these four Ak47 plants and decided to go with 3-8-8 Bulb Food for the final top dress (4 Tbsp./pot). They look plenty green so I don't think I need 5 for N, and I've been having trouble with rubbery stems lately so 8 instead of 4 for K should help with that too. They've got about 4-5 weeks left:

0023187.JPG
0033053.JPG
0013294.JPG
0042850.JPG

Was it a device called (misspelled on purpose) Mai Dee-Exx?

I believe that was the one the 420 people were testing yeah. As far as I know I'm still subbed to that thread but I haven't heard a peep in almost a year.
But a quick google turns up quite a few odds and ends including one $100 kit- bottles of 'reactive fluid' that probably change colour a bit like ph test drops. That's the cheapest thing I see, there's a bunch of stuff.
Whether or not any of them work well, it looks like it's getting closer to reality.

I bought that kit before and tried it. You're right; it doesn't work well. I had a feeling that it would work better after I used it a few times and got the method down (you have to heat a glass plate with a lighter). I couldn't see the reactive blotches well enough on the plate after I was done. I didn't know there were places you could send it to, but then again with my luck a bunch of stoned dudes would show up at my door sayin' "Man that $hit was good got any more?" :straightface:

Was that to test THC content? I didn't understand what it was testing for.

You say you don't consider yourself skilled, and then you turn your furry little ass around and spout this kind of wonder:

I looked at these four Ak47 plants and decided to go with 3-8-8 Bulb Food for the final top dress (4 Tbsp./pot). They look plenty green so I don't think I need 5 for N, and I've been having trouble with rubbery stems lately so 8 instead of 4 for K should help with that too. They've got about 4-5 weeks left:

I read that and thought

"Damn! Someday I'll not only understand what the hell he's saying, but I'll know how to actually do it!" :laughtwo: Then again, I'm one of those crazy kit growers. I'd imagine shipping to your door would cost significantly more than to mine.

That kit actually measured I think 5 or 6 different cannabinoids but I can't find the box anywhere. If I could get it to work right, I wouldn't mind reordering the reactant and some more plates. I don't know how I'd test for CBD any other way maybe make hash oil out of it and see it it helps for pain but the CBD strains I've tried so far haven't worked.

That kit actually measured I think 5 or 6 different cannabinoids but I can't find the box anywhere. If I could get it to work right, I wouldn't mind reordering the reactant and some more plates. I don't know how I'd test for CBD any other way maybe make hash oil out of it and see it it helps for pain but the CBD strains I've tried so far haven't worked.

I just finished a class on CBD Pot Chimp. It's been clinically proven that most pain, including chronic and neuropathic pain is best managed with a balanced ratio. I don't know what the ratio is that you're using, or for that matter, what pain you're treating - forgive my myopic nature. :hug:

I have no pain to treat, so I have no long-term reference, but I study like mad and what I've learned is that pain, just about anything from level nine down, is at least controllable with the assistance of cannabis. You grow some of the best among the best. There's a way to make that translate in relief from your pain beyond symptom treatment. I'm certain of it. :kisstwo:

And to celebrate that boldness I'm gonna go ahead and smoke that kickin' joint I was thinking of saving for tomorrow. I forgot it was Saturday. :woohoo:

I always liked the pain scale of one to ten. No pain makes for a good start point (zero), but everybody who got "tenned" in life is strummin' a harp now. I can measure if I know where something begins and ends, but if I don't know where the other end of ten is how am I gonna know where five lies?

Back
Top Bottom