PotChimp's Side Projects

Everything is looking really nice in your gardens Chimp! Is the above chem the mom you are using? I know you found TMV on a couple out of this batch but don't recall if one was the mom.

I have to agree with Sue that you grow some great cannabis. I'm going to join you out on a limb real quick and say that you haven't grow a 6 yet only because of your tolerance. I know a lot of heavy smokers and I know most if not all would fail to smoke one of your 420 joints without the help of at least a couple of friends.

There are supposed to be a few strains out that have hit the 30% thc Mark. I any to grow beyond what is a 5 to you I think you ma have to look there. Gorilla glue #4 is supposed yo be one such strain and I have heard of a few locally that are supposed to rival it but I know of no others in seed form.

No, that's not the mother I used. I got the mother's small buds in another jar already dried and the seeds are ready to go. I just jarred up my Lao Sativa and Jack the Ripper buds so that I would have room on the drying rack to put my SLH x Blueberry (chopped that this morning too). Now I have room in the closet it was in to put another JTR plant. I'll then have room in the tent the JTR came out of to put my five Apollo 13 f2 plants, at which point I can move my GDP breeding plants to the closet they were in. When all that's done, I can start those Chem D seeds where the GDP plants were sitting (under the 250 watt Agrosun).

try keeping all of this memorized every day when you're high..... :straightface:

Well, I did the part where I put the Apollo 13 f2s in bloom today:

0013299.JPG

I was hoping they'd have longer branches by now, but they'll stretch:

0023193.JPG

A few of them are going into the presexing thing; here's one that looks male to me (third node down on the main stem where the petioles start to turn dark):

0033058.JPG

Everything is looking really nice in your gardens Chimp! Is the above chem the mom you are using? I know you found TMV on a couple out of this batch but don't recall if one was the mom.

I have to agree with Sue that you grow some great cannabis. I'm going to join you out on a limb real quick and say that you haven't grow a 6 yet only because of your tolerance. I know a lot of heavy smokers and I know most if not all would fail to smoke one of your 420 joints without the help of at least a couple of friends.

There are supposed to be a few strains out that have hit the 30% thc Mark. I any to grow beyond what is a 5 to you I think you ma have to look there. Gorilla glue #4 is supposed yo be one such strain and I have heard of a few locally that are supposed to rival it but I know of no others in seed form.

I don't like gorillas here on Danger Island one walked up and asked me if $hit stuck to my fur I said no he said good and wiped his a$$ with me..... :straightface:

I don't like gorillas here on Danger Island one walked up and asked me if $hit stuck to my fur I said no he said good and wiped his a$$ with me..... :straightface:

like.....I think?? o_O

:)
Note: I got twelve seeds started for the second generation of my Chem D v1.1 project this morning. All the plants for my GDP breeding project (about twenty) are in a separate closet under a 250 watt full spectrum CFL (16/8). And as soon as I can get a cutting off my Vietnamese Hoa Bac reveg I'm going to clear the grow unit it's in to start my next grow (six 818 Headband x GDP regular seeds). About a month after that I think I'm going to try some of these:

Dalhousie Landrace - This is pure landrace. Flowering plants growing in thick stands on the sides of hills we hiked through. Dalhousie is a place in northern India, in Himachal Pradesh. It is known for its hash mainly, however there is good weed growing there too. The plants we collected seed from, we also hand rubbed hash from. These plants had piney, cinnamon type aromas in the flowers. The leaf shapes of these indicate some hybridization and they won't be pure sativa. Expected to have flower times of 70 days+.

Back
Top Bottom