PotChimp's Side Projects

The other five seedlings in this grow have their first small set of leaves. I probably shouldn't consider them a part of that grow because these seedlings will be going into flower right about 5-6 weeks after those two have already been in.
As soon as I get my GDP breeding grow into flower (1-2 weeks) I'll be starting five Jamaican Lambsbread reg seeds and I think I'll toss in a Dr. Greenthumb's OG Kush (Ghost cut) fem seed with them too. :)

I love the way you do seeds Chimpster ,, its actually far cooler way to pop a seed under the hat ,, I like to keep it personal with my plants but mate your getting to know them before they are born :passitleft: I must say I like your idea on the ray for pulling down missiles but Archimedes already had his own death ry ,, so they will have some thing we dont know about that works maybe on a different level :) did you ever check out harmonics and melting stones and metals with sound vibration I reckon it could be a sonic attack staged through all them wifi poles all around the world I went off track there didnt I :straightface:
Arh yes back on again I can hardly wait to see the lambs bread way col near 2 month flower times Pheww
Pics an project are stunning as normal:thumb:

The chi-knees probably have one of those sound vibration devices built inside every smart phone on the American market just before they attack they'll set them off and most of the part of our brains that hasn't yet melted from using artificial intelligence too much will finish melting little do they know I'm smoking weed excessively to surround my brain with a protective layer of dab so it's not gonna work on me! :thumb:
I need to liquid feed most of these GDP Seeds plants; using only 2 gallon pots with these was a mistake. Here's both Candyland plants:

0023440.JPG
0033282.JPG

Both Purple Dream plants:

0043070.JPG
0052854.JPG

Bay 11, which is in a 5 gallon pot and isn't looking as bad (except for the slight N toxicity):

0062521.JPG

Apollo 13 f2 reveg:

0013585.JPG

Apollo 13 f2 clone:

0072341.JPG

I need to let these Mendocino Purple Kush plants go longer from now on. They put on more weight when I do:

0082115.JPG
0091896.JPG

I'll be chopping those after I chop my Vietnamese Mindfuck plant.

The other five seedlings in this grow have their first small set of leaves. I probably shouldn't consider them a part of that grow because these seedlings will be going into flower right about 5-6 weeks after those two have already been in.
As soon as I get my GDP breeding grow into flower (1-2 weeks) I'll be starting five Jamaican Lambsbread reg seeds and I think I'll toss in a Dr. Greenthumb's OG Kush (Ghost cut) fem seed with them too. :)

You're gonna be running Lambsbread Pot Chimp? :woohoo: How on earth did you procure the seeds? Are you certain it's Lambsbread? I'm pretty certain the one I have won't be Lambsbreath, because it's the same seed Neiko grew out and his finished too soon to be the landrace we were hoping for, but still, to have a plant growing from a seed we dug out of a plant in Negril.....how cool is that?

I just hope it turns out female. I don't have the real estate you do to run multiples, so I treated the seeds to two weeks in a bag with banana peels to increase the chance of female expression. Fingers crossed, and maybe a few toes while I'm at it.

Love the visual of you blasting new craters on the moon and celebrating that event with some joyful dancing. Hehe....boys and their toys that go BANG!!!. :laughtwo:

I'd keep shooting it on one side to see if I could get it to start turning :)
Here's the ad from Old Skool Breederz for that strain -

Jamaican Lambsbread - AKA Lambs Breath

3RD Place Peoples Choice, 2015 High Times World Cup

An uplifting cerebral treat wrapped in an Earthy sweet herbal bouquet best describes this Old School Connoisseur’s delight. Legend has it the original InBred Line (IBL) goes all the way back to King Solomon, having made it’s way to Jamaica via seeds by non other than H.I.M. Haile Selassie
This strain represents the relationship Reeferman Genetics™ has been cultivating with Accompong, a recognized self-governing nation located on the Island of Jamaica. RMG™ has developed fruitful inroads, in taking an active role in working with the village community where Ganja has long played a part of the local culture.
This strain grows strong and upright limbs that develop into long spear like bright green buds that glisten with a matting of fine resins at maturity. The experience is very happy and motivational, making it of considerable value for potential therapeutic applications; as well as for anyone looking for an uplifting and comfortable long lasting buzz. A great day time choice that lends itself well to creativity.
Ideal for indoor growing, and may be a good candidate for greenhouse cultivation. Does not require long amounts of vegetative growth in order to reach a respectable size after around 12 weeks of flowering in a 12/12 lighting cycle. Indoor growers can finish plants at around two and a half to three feet at maturity by starting seed under 24 hours of light for just two to three weeks before inducing the budding phase.
With strong light levels good bud density can be achieved with fairly high yields in an overall manageable length of cropping time.
Great vigour, good yields and truly spectacular smoke are just a few of the many great reasons to give this unique and important heritage strain a try.

I'd keep shooting it on one side to see if I could get it to start turning :)
Here's the ad from Old Skool Breederz for that strain -

Jamaican Lambsbread - AKA Lambs Breath

3RD Place Peoples Choice, 2015 High Times World Cup

An uplifting cerebral treat wrapped in an Earthy sweet herbal bouquet best describes this Old School Connoisseur’s delight. Legend has it the original InBred Line (IBL) goes all the way back to King Solomon, having made it’s way to Jamaica via seeds by non other than H.I.M. Haile Selassie
This strain represents the relationship Reeferman Genetics™ has been cultivating with Accompong, a recognized self-governing nation located on the Island of Jamaica. RMG™ has developed fruitful inroads, in taking an active role in working with the village community where Ganja has long played a part of the local culture.
This strain grows strong and upright limbs that develop into long spear like bright green buds that glisten with a matting of fine resins at maturity. The experience is very happy and motivational, making it of considerable value for potential therapeutic applications; as well as for anyone looking for an uplifting and comfortable long lasting buzz. A great day time choice that lends itself well to creativity.
Ideal for indoor growing, and may be a good candidate for greenhouse cultivation. Does not require long amounts of vegetative growth in order to reach a respectable size after around 12 weeks of flowering in a 12/12 lighting cycle. Indoor growers can finish plants at around two and a half to three feet at maturity by starting seed under 24 hours of light for just two to three weeks before inducing the budding phase.
With strong light levels good bud density can be achieved with fairly high yields in an overall manageable length of cropping time.
Great vigour, good yields and truly spectacular smoke are just a few of the many great reasons to give this unique and important heritage strain a try.

Hmmm..... Reading that I got to thinking I may start one like that to compare, if my Jamaican challenges me. I know to expect the Malawi to be as crazy to control as Ditchweed's Tangie, but I have no idea what to expect from my Jamaican now growing, other than what Neiko's did. What's life without a little adventure now and again? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Notice the way it phrases info about the original IBL without making a direct statement that this strain IS that one? Leads you right into assuming that they're talking about the seeds they're selling, doesn't it? My cynical a$$ reads every word and watches every arrangement of those words. Then it follows with "This strain represents the relationship....." :straightface: This strain as opposed to that strain, huh? Yeah. Gotcha.
But I hope at least some of the original genetics are there.

I've dealt with humans on an occasion or two; I know how they operate. One of my favorite scams is the ol' "Roobee redd grapefroot juice 100% grapefroot juice!" then you read the ingredients and it lists the first one as grapefroot juice way down the list just after the cheap pear juice they list the tiny bit of roobee red grapefroot juice that's actually in it :straightface: Thought they meant 100% roobee red grapefroot juice, didn't ya? What little grapefroot juice there is in it is 100% grapefroot juice, so you can't take them to court over it. ;)
Oh and speaking of fruit, if you think the fruit in your local grocery store really looks that colorful, look up at the tint of the lights in the ceiling they're aiming at each individual group of fruits or vegetables. They're choosing color spectrums that enhance the colors, making them look brighter; look up the next time you go to the produce section in the grocery store if you don't believe me.

The Vietnamese Mindfuck wasn't much to look at but both of those Mendocino Purple Kush plants chopped nice :thumb:

0082118.JPG

I just can't capture that exact pinkish color in a pic. I trimmed one nug a little too close and it looked more pink in that spot, but it doesn't look the same:

0091899.JPG

I find it so difficult buying seeds ,, OMG the Purple Kush looks wonderful
Hey star I read back some a plant in bay ??
How many bays do you :) it sounds like a supermarket your growing in :rofl:
Always a pleasure though to stroll down these aisles :) Hey an while im still on topic whats you method for drying I was wondering cause I was going to do some budwashing but I saw I could loose trichs so I didnt give it a go , but im curious cause I think your a chimp that likes a nice clean smoke

I find it so difficult buying seeds ,, OMG the Purple Kush looks wonderful
Hey star I read back some a plant in bay ??
How many bays do you :) it sounds like a supermarket your growing in :rofl:
Always a pleasure though to stroll down these aisles :) Hey an while im still on topic whats you method for drying I was wondering cause I was going to do some budwashing but I saw I could loose trichs so I didnt give it a go , but im curious cause I think your a chimp that likes a nice clean smoke
If done right you will not lose trichs. The main thing to pay attention to is water temp. If you use room temp water you will be fine. Cold water you risk breaking glands off and hot water will melt them. Room temp to warm you will be fine.

If done right you will not lose trichs. The main thing to pay attention to is water temp. If you use room temp water you will be fine. Cold water you risk breaking glands off and hot water will melt them. Room temp to warm you will be fine.

:thanks:Yeti

Back
Top Bottom