PotChimp's Side Projects

Chongo saw the way he looked in white gym shorts when he was on the golf course and didn't like it too much either did his wife who used to reside in a Transylvanian castle except at night when she turned into a bat and flew around terrifying the local townsfolk :cough:
When a spoiled brat irks the ego of a bigger spoiled brat things tend to happen; let's hope that good sense prevails and nothing does.

Chongo saw the way he looked in white gym shorts when he was on the golf course and didn't like it too much either did his wife who used to reside in a Transylvanian castle except at night when she turned into a bat and flew around terrifying the local townsfolk :cough:
When a spoiled brat irks the ego of a bigger spoiled brat things tend to happen; let's hope that good sense prevails and nothing does.

:amen:

Too bad about the one called Mooch. He would have been a lot of fun. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm gonna try feeding these plants liquid nutes once before chop, because this GDP Seeds grow yellowed up too soon. A lot of the plants got some light bleaching and heat stress along with it :( I'm going to put a larger amount of granular nutes in each pot from now on when I put them into bloom. Here's a Candyland plant:

0023451.JPG

Here's buds from that same Candyland plant that are out of the burn zone:

0111525.JPG

I can't remember which plant this was, but I noticed that at a certain height away from the light reflector all the buds look normal:

0101730.JPG

Here's the top of the other Candyland plant. It looks like it's ready but it's only been about 7-1/2 weeks from the first hairs:

0033294.JPG

You can tell this plant is N deficient it's the two-headed Purple Dream plant:

0043079.JPG
0052864.JPG

Other Purple Dream plant:

0062528.JPG

Bay 11:

0072351.JPG

I think the feeding will help those last three the most :thumb:
Man I got a bunch of this Apollo 13 going. This is the reveg I did with a clone I took before that:

0091907.JPG

This Dr. Grinspoon is just starting to form hairs. I'll get a close-up soon, along with a pic of the Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 plant:

0082125.JPG

Here's the whole 600 watt HPS tent:

0013600.JPG

I put my Phuggen Shruntal Cortex plants in the dark yesterday and I'll probably be chopping them tomorrow.

I can fit 36 of these 1 gallon pots in a 3' x 3' tent; it's just a matter of seeing what the yield is on each plant to see if it's worth the trouble. They might not get much bigger in smaller pots, but if they weighed in at 1/4 oh-zee per plant that's 9 oh-zees not too shabby :thumb:
Apollo 13 f2 clones:

0013602.JPG
0023452.JPG

I'll probably take a second clone from the branch that's growing out of the top of this pic.
Vietnamese Mindfuck:

0043080.JPG

I gotta go chop my Phuggen Shruntal Cortex plants. I'll get a few pics of the nugs up later; the plants are so spindly I don't know if I'll be able to get them to stand up for any before-chop pics. :(

I always save the top colas like that to smoke last :)
Almost all of that last grow I did is poofed up already it was Confidential Cheese, Exodus Cheese, Holy Grail Kush, Pineapple Express, and Liberty Haze, which was gone so fast they should have named it "The Mooch"..... :straightface:

Damn there goes my Candyland plant. :(
See it on the one nug (right side; close to the main stem)?

0013606.JPG

Grey mold. I'm getting a run of bad luck here; a few of the looped tubes on my 300 watt red spectrum CFL went out the other night and I had to order another one.
I cut all the clustered buds off that plant, and I'll check the rest of the tent tonight. Here's the top of that same Candyland plant:

0023453.JPG

Apollo 13 f2:

0033298.JPG

Arjan's Ultra Haze #1; gonna be a finicky plant I can tell already:

0043083.JPG

My dog got sprayed by a skunk last night too :cough:
Everybody who remembers the old TV show Hee Haw sing along now!

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep dark depressive excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me..... :(

Back
Top Bottom