PotChimp's Side Projects

I finally got around to harvesting those two Jamaican Lambsbread plants! :)

0013838.JPG
0023645.JPG
0033476.JPG
0043248.JPG

I might get three oh-zees from both, but it's mighty wispy weed.
I'll be taking both my Mendocino Purple Kush and that OG Kush - Ghost cut out tonight for chop.

I decided to put this GSC x Space Queen plant in where that MPK was at. It doesn't look like either cut of GSC I grew before which is cool because neither one of those had much hair on their a$$ (you guys know how I am about that $hit) so it might be Space Queen dominant:

0013839.JPG

This Dr. Grinspoon plant's getting one of those things at the top I hope the space it left fills up with marijuana:

0053029.JPG

One of the lower buds on this Apollo 13 f2:

0062666.JPG

I gotta defoliate this Candyland plant soon:

0072469.JPG

Just too lazy today.....

If I didn't know better I'd bet every hair on my a$$* that Ghost cut was a Pre '98 Bubba Kush..... :straightface:

*Those hairs are few and far between these days; I'm not too brave of a chimp.
Many that ghost cut looks absolutely amazing..... well they all do, but th ghost us a real eye catcher

I might try to reveg that OG Kush plant. I've got a few more seeds of it, but the other ones I grew didn't look quite the same as this one.
I've been regenerating that MPK for over a year now; it ain't goin' nowhere if I can help it! :)

Question for you PC....I haven't gone back and read this whole journal yet....so maybe the answers are in there, but is there a reason you prefer to reveg as opposed to just taking a clone. Seems like revegging can be hit or miss based off your GDP project and others attempts to reveg.

Notes - I started 12/12 with my TNT Kush and Skunk #1 plants yesterday (they're both fem seeds, so I can just go ahead and repot them).
Another one of my GG#4 plants has hairs now, so I can repot it.
That Chem D v1.1 runt had a few nanners (it only had like about a week left), so I took it out of the tent before they opened up.

Good deal on the GG showing hairs. Hopefully the skunk #1 is the real deal. I was talking about skunk with a friend awhile back about how the skunk weed nowdays is nothing like it was back in the day. At least around here

What do you think is going on with the funny looking flowers on the GSC? I have a friend who swears cookies is the hardest strain to grow. He says it's really sensitive. I've never grown any myself

Back
Top Bottom