PotChimp's Side Projects

Man this Winter's been way too long Chimpwoman's workin' my last nerve I say do I keep going straight she says no turn at the next light I see a light I go through it she says why didn't you turn I say you didn't say turn at this light you said turn at the next light! :cough: Next time we get a flat and I'm behind the wheel smokin' a fat blunt while she's changin' the tire :battingeyelashes: I'm gonna wait 'til she's tightenin' the last lug nut then hit the gas teach her a break dancin' move or two!

Feel the love Chimp, feel the love. :circle-of-love:

:rofl:

I'm reading "Radical Remission" by Kelly Turner. One of the gems I've come across is to take 5-10 minutes morning and night to laugh uproariously. This supports the immune system and will heal you.

Tonight, my dear Chimp, you added mightily to my evening chuckling. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm reading "Radical Remission" by Kelly Turner. One of the gems I've come across is to take 5-10 minutes morning and night to laugh uproariously. This supports the immune system and will heal you.

Tonight, my dear Chimp, you added mightily to my evening chuckling. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Me too Sue! Me too!

I went to reveg this OG Kush (Ghost cut)

0013843.JPG

..... then saw nanners. Man I've been seeing a lot of them lately (better check for light leaks). I just chopped the rest of the plant:

0082238.JPG

I'm not sure I'm going to keep this Vietnamese Mindfuck but I'll give it one more go (it takes up a lot of room and I've got two of those phenos already):

0072472.JPG

I'll give this Hippie Killer another shot too:

0053032.JPG

Apollo 13 f2 clone (definitely staying):

0043254.JPG

Same with this Mendocino Purple Kush clone:

0062668.JPG

Man this Winter's been way too long Chimpwoman's workin' my last nerve I say do I keep going straight she says no turn at the next light I see a light I go through it she says why didn't you turn I say you didn't say turn at this light you said turn at the next light! :cough: Next time we get a flat and I'm behind the wheel smokin' a fat blunt while she's changin' the tire :battingeyelashes: I'm gonna wait 'til she's tightenin' the last lug nut then hit the gas teach her a break dancin' move or two!

:rofl::rofl: Chimp the image in my head because of this is great! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Chimp the image in my head because of this is great! :rofl:

LOL....both me and Ms Stank were rolling when we read that. Well first I started busting up laughing and she asked what was so funny, so I had her read it.....she was rolling!

You gotta picture Chimpwoman looking just like my avatar (minus the bandana) with lipstick curlers and a pair of 1960s butterfly glasses then imagine me with Klark Kentt glasses taped in the middle wearing my blue work uniform nametag on the front of my shirt driving a station wagon dog's tail wagging in the back window her nagging like crazy me oblivious to it all hittin' mailboxes not even realizing it..... :(

You gotta picture Chimpwoman looking just like my avatar (minus the bandana) with lipstick curlers and a pair of 1960s butterfly glasses then imagine me with Klark Kentt glasses taped in the middle wearing my blue work uniform nametag on the front of my shirt driving a station wagon dog's tail wagging in the back window her nagging like crazy me oblivious to it all hittin' mailboxes not even realizing it..... :(

:rofl::rofl: Yes "oblivious" to it and not doing it intentionally :laughtwo: Clark Chimp doing some super driving.

Kinda reminds me of the old school redbud from back in the day .

I heard of it, but never managed to land any. We used to get good gold colored buds from a dude that lived in the Will-oh Runn airport area back in the late 70s. It seemed like what little hash I ran into back then was mostly blond too. Then there was a dry spell for close to a year (early 80s) and everything after that for a long while was poop. :(
Let's see if we can go back in time, take a trip to Schwagville on the broken tricycle of my mind and try to remember some of the names, shall we? :cough: I think the first one I remember was Sensi, then there was Christmas Bud, for a while what was around was just called Hydro, then there was a little bit of something people were calling Monkeypaw, and the last thing I remember just before I moved from MI; Skunkweed (which I rarely got to smoke and never got to buy). I heard the name Chronic before I moved too, even though I never saw any of it. Yeah, those years really sucked. '78 and '79 were great, though!

I heard of it, but never managed to land any. We used to get good gold colored buds from a dude that lived in the Will-oh Runn airport area back in the late 70s. It seemed like what little hash I ran into back then was mostly blond too. Then there was a dry spell for close to a year (early 80s) and everything after that for a long while was poop. :(
Let's see if we can go back in time, take a trip to Schwagville on the broken tricycle of my mind and try to remember some of the names, shall we? :cough: I think the first one I remember was Sensi, then there was Christmas Bud, for a while what was around was just called Hydro, then there was a little bit of something people were calling Monkeypaw, and the last thing I remember just before I moved from MI; Skunkweed (which I rarely got to smoke and never got to buy). I heard the name Chronic before I moved too, even though I never saw any of it. Yeah, those years really sucked. '78 and '79 were great, though!

Funny I see the name Christmas Bud pop up again. When I was young Christmas Bud was my first experience with seedless weed. At the time it was the best thing I had ever smoked. I really liked it. It was what we called dollar bill green and smelt and tasted piney. Most everyone I see mention it remembers it fondly. My first experience with it was around 2001 or so though, so who knows if it is the same as what everyone else mentions. I know the descriptions all sound similar.

Back
Top Bottom