Power Plant

Hi 420's

Power plant (indica) 56-60 days .
Nutrition GHE. Root Stimu.Root bastic (ATAMI)
Soil Light Mix- Soil Is Upgraded with Worm castings and Calc.

11-4-2013
Day 1 18-6.
Cleaned up everything , since my last amnesia round and replaced the pawn foil incase of any leaks.
DSC09226.JPG
DSC092211.JPG
DSC092251.JPG
DSC092241.JPG
DSC09227.JPG
DSC09232.JPG
DSC092291.JPG

:Namaste:

And he is back at it! Can't wait to watch this finish. I really miss the killing fields(the purple ones?) Any chance you're going to be doing those again?

:clap::popcorn:

Same setup from Amnesia Haze ?

10 x 600 watt & 8 x 400 watt - 175 plants -16 m2

2. gallon buckets ,220 gallon water a week . two times 110 ph 5.8-6.0 - Ec 1.6 all the way ???

Another question , how many clones from how many moms plant and how old were the moms ?

Good luck

Loved that Amnesia Haze grow.

I will be watching this one.

EzExtractions. -Thank you. I have no idea it's the most commercial strain you can find in holland. when i showed my freind this topic he was telling me this strain is a sativa one not a indica, after a google he might be right . i grow what ever i can get my hands on . also still learning im glad i can keep em green by now .

Fish - Thank bro !

Batman - Yes same story - watering i suspect to be more with this one. i have around 200 in there still, i always select a bit , so 25 are going out no matter what lol. Cloning i tryed and thats to much work for me especially when you have to to it on daily base. but you can get 20 clones of a mother every 10 days . this is how they do it overhere anyways. Edit ---- i know a dude that has a strain mexican colombian south india sativa one pure . you alsmot cant find it anymore he keeps and select still since the 80's so ....but commercial mothers normally get raped sorta speak so they wont last long some keep them a year for example.

Greatlife - Thanks hope it goes smooth.

Potent - thanks bro!

tom pic's Lmao !

no i have no mother plants . like i said to much of a work . and its not for everyone its alot of trouble people order 200 wont show up you have to drive back and forth with boxes in the car . i like growing more . plant a seed give it water wait eight weeks and smoke it .

I would definitely buy clones rather than build them if a quality supplier were around.

But for that kind of market to develop, it must first be legal... even if only marginally so.

house of green! happy 420:)

I would definitely buy clones rather than build them if a quality supplier were around.

But for that kind of market to develop, it must first be legal... even if only marginally so.

Cloning in holland has never been legal nor does owning or growing female plants. cloning is very illgal around here and sum end up in jail and have to pay a fine after that is very crazy !

This creates in holland a major problem because you can smoke in the shops , so were does this shitt comes from ? the judges cant give you a proper explanation and only say you knew it was illigal so here you go .

Thanks fish you too happy 420 . wish all a happy 420 around here.

Cloning in holland has never been legal nor does owning or growing female plants. cloning is very illgal around here and sum end up in jail and have to pay a fine after that is very crazy !

I apologize my friend.

I use the word "clone" in the same way that many of the people around me do - as a really bad way of saying "cutting." So when I stated that I have no market around me for "clones" - I really meant that I have no one to supply me with a cutting from a known strain with known characteristics which is ready to be flowered.

Where I live... we must learn to first crawl, and then walk, and then jump. What you are describing is the equivalent of flying in this analogy.

really no need to apoligize , Yeah might be a language barrier there . my english isnt the best . i really cant amagine to be at your side in this case, we are spoiled with clones-cuttings .its a lifestyle for some people. i tryed to clone myself but the rates of shooting roots is very poor. maybe you should find a way to do it yourself i bet you have better luck then me great life.

Back
Top Bottom