Preflower flush...

That's a lot. I flush once a week with full strength nutes, but only about 1/4-1/3 container amount. Depends on your media, too.
Seems like a lot to me as well...read several sources on it though, including here, but I was wanting to be through.
I’m growing in soil. Starting 12/12 by Wednesday if all goes according to plan! I thought my purpose was to flush out access nutrients and then rebalance for it’s next stage of growth? Would I use full strength flowering nutrients? I see more studying ahead...:nomo:

Seems like a lot to me as well...read several sources on it though, including here, but I was wanting to be through.
I’m growing in soil. Starting 12/12 by Wednesday if all goes according to plan! I thought my purpose was to flush out access nutrients and then rebalance for it’s next stage of growth? Would I use full strength flowering nutrients? I see more studying ahead...:nomo:
The transition in nutes from grow through bloom is slow. Check out the GH nute schedule on my Sunshine Mix journal.

What I have mostly seen is folks just transition from Veg to Bloom nutes sometime after they flip, as the plant still in Veg for 7-14 days while it's switching gears, and when they stretching they putting on new growth so they do need some N still. Albeit you will see everything possible far as ends of the spectrum on opinions/processes, guess I just don't recall seeing anyone that flushes between stages, but I'm getting old and memory going out the window too ;) :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom