Prescription Blend Nutrients: Discussion, Pics & Test Growers Wanted

this is one place I found through google/shopping

Prescription Blend - Complete Nutrient Kit - Optimized in Medical ...
That's way too much for that kit, it was half that on Amazon a month ago. Hey @Prescription Blend I keep telling people that you're the best nutrients for cannabis. It doesn't do any good if you can't get it at a reasonable price. And how does one buy the quart jugs?

That's way too much for that kit, it was half that on Amazon a month ago. Hey @Prescription Blend I keep telling people that you're the best nutrients for cannabis. It doesn't do any good if you can't get it at a reasonable price. And how does one buy the quart jugs?
It was a lot less the last time I bought it thank god I do not need it right away, but I will need it later during my grow I sent a message asking where I could get some and I hope he answers. Last year I had a hard time getting intouch with anyone from PB.

Can you get it directly from them? CL🍀
I do not know there is no contact info on their website, I sent them a PM message here on 420 and can wait to hear from them who knows maybe they will give me a deal. I hope so I did not get one last year because I went and ordered through Amazon instead of dealing with them through 420. Did they give a deal they last year? I know you waited to hear from them if my memory serves me right.

I do not know there is no contact info on their website, I sent them a PM message here on 420 and can wait to hear from them who knows maybe they will give me a deal. I hope so I did not get one last year because I went and ordered through Amazon instead of dealing with them through 420. Did they give a deal they last year? I know you waited to hear from them if my memory serves me right.
No I never got a discount code that would work but he tried. Then a very righteous 420 member hooked me up with some and then I got some more for being MOTM. So I’m pretty good with RX now. lol CL🍀

No I never got a discount code that would work but he tried. Then a very righteous 420 member hooked me up with some and then I got some more for being MOTM. So I’m pretty good with RX now. lol CL🍀
Cool PB just messaged me and that was very quick I have to get back to him. I have time so I am going to not run off and buy any till I talk to him I will let you know what happens.

Hi Everyone

We're very sorry to tell you that, despite numerous attempts to contact Prescription Blend by our team, we are getting no response. Emails and texts remain unreplied to, and calls go to voicemail.

Their Amazon link is dead, so we have to assume that they have gone out of business.

We have removed them from the contests, and also removed their advertising banner.

We are particularly sorry to those contest winners who have been awaiting their Prescription Blend prize. We really have no idea at this point if anyone will ever get their prize.

If anything changes, we'll let you know. But we are not hopeful. :(

Your 420 Magazine Moderation Team. :Namaste:

I noticed, on their website, obnoxiously loud music that they are (were?) located in Oregon, so I did a quick search on the Oregon Department of Agriculture's fertilizer program database. The company had two registration numbers (with the aforementioned agency), which covered six products (four "registered" and two "provisionally registered") in both Oregon's Fertilizer Product and Mineral Product classification categories.

It all expired the last day of last year, and has been marked as inactive since then. Looks like they've been gone a while, and it just wasn't noticed because some vendors still had some of their products for sale, and because - unlike a brick & mortar store - their website hosting company hasn't turned of the lights, so to speak.

I noticed, on their website, obnoxiously loud music that they are (were?) located in Oregon, so I did a quick search on the Oregon Department of Agriculture's fertilizer program database. The company had two registration numbers (with the aforementioned agency), which covered six products (four "registered" and two "provisionally registered") in both Oregon's Fertilizer Product and Mineral Product classification categories.

It all expired the last day of last year, and has been marked as inactive since then. Looks like they've been gone a while, and it just wasn't noticed because some vendors still had some of their products for sale, and because - unlike a brick & mortar store - their website hosting company hasn't turned of the lights, so to speak.

The company was started by two guys, one of which left last year. Matthew, the remaining owner tried to keep the ship afloat by himself, and as many of you know, was struggling to keep up with communications and shipments. He was responding and sending out prize packages and orders up until a month ago when he went silent again. He would always surface after a while, apologize and get caught up. This time it's different because his Amazon store has been deleted altogether and he hasn't replied to any of my texts for over a month, even though they show delivered.

It's not easy for someone to tell you the project they spent so much time, energy and money on has failed. It's such a shame too, because he had such an amazing product that everyone raved about tenfold. We hope the people who didn't get their prizes can find it in their hearts to let it go and sympathize with their loss, as we have.

We are sorry for your loss Matthew and express our deepest condolences :Namaste:

Small business owners almost always work longer and harder than other people (including, oft times, their employees, who generally at least get paid by the hour), and still often fail without a lot of luck in addition to the blood/sweat/tears they pour in. Which you, yourself, undoubtedly understand on a personal level.

That type of business has to be more difficult than, for example, a small restaurant (which is, on average, not likely to succeed). A local eatery "only" has to worry about local sales - and even people who regularly eat at the big chain places will still often have a meal at a small independent one. Plant nutrients, though... they sort of depend on sales to customers who are all over the place, geographically - and states all have their own requirements and hoops to jump through, to say nothing of countries. Also, if a person has previously had good experience with products from another company, they might not choose to try something else even if the products are offered at no charge. Lots of small businesses operate with little to no profit for the first year or two. But in an industry like this one, it might be necessary to actually go into negative numbers for that time.

No, I won't think less of someone who has tried to make a go of it, but failed at his/her endeavor. It's entirely possible to have a great product and still not be able to make things work. It... might have been nice if people were kept better informed. But one assumes that the owner didn't give up "early." Sometimes you don't realize your ship is sinking until it hits the sea floor. Also, telling your (potential) customers that you're in dire straits isn't likely to inspire confidence (or needed sales).

I wish the guy well, and hope he finds success with whatever he tries next. Some few things are probably best done by one or a small number of entities - but, in most respects, a future that only has a small number of mega-corporations providing everything... is a bleak one to contemplate.

It's not easy for someone to tell you the project they spent so much time, energy and money on has failed. It's such a shame too, because he had such an amazing product that everyone raved about tenfold.

We are sorry for your loss Matthew and express our deepest condolences :Namaste:
Yeah those things. Never used the nutes or know anything about them. Know a thing or two about people starting businesses, own and others. Sucks when it doesn’t work out.

Nick

Back
Top Bottom