ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

CRYSTAL M.E.T.H.
STRAIN REVIEW

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me....some Crystal METH Auto from Fastbuds. To begin with I'd like to state that I'm not a fan of the name of this strain. It can be cringe inducing when someone asks what you're smoking. I've actually just referred to it as Purple Haze to avoid another awkward pause and subsequent conversation. The name is probably the only thing that I really don't like about this strain though as it's actually quite interesting for a few reasons. The genetics are a mix of several plants which is where this strain gets its name. The mix consists of Mexican, Early Skunk, Hawaiian, Trainwreck and Fastbuds Canadian Ruderalis. See what they did there? It's a Sativa dominated affair and this becomes apparent in its appearance and effects. She's a fast sativa though and will finish up in around 10 weeks from seed. I've grown out 3 of these plants and there was a little difference in phenos but they're reasonably consistent for the most part. The colours in all 3 varied slightly but they were all a dark red and purple with a bluish tint in certain lighting. The colours of this plant are very impressive and are some of the most vibrant I've grown. If you want purple then this could be the plant for you. The next interesting thing about this strain is the fact that it has almost no smell. This means that there is potential for stealth and guerrilla growing provided that you can still keep them out of sight. Their smell is unlikely to give you away however their appearance will attract eyes like magnets. It's a relatively easy plant to grow though I had varying degrees of luck with my 3. One was stunted, one grew really well and the most recent one was grown as a bit of fun and wasn't given the attention required to grow an impressive plant. I think she would have been ok though had I tried more with her. The smell of the finished bud is more like potpourri than cannabis. It's musky and a bit woody with spicy hints. The taste is similar and is quite unique. It's not unpleasant but quite surprising as it's a little different to what I'm used to. It's not hard to smoke at all and feels quite mild. It doesn't have that dank sensation you get with a lot of modern strains and it is quite nice to have something a little different. The smoke may seem mild in the flavour department but the effects are quite strong. It's all sativa and hits you up top with a dose of energy. I can see this one causing anxiety in the less experienced cannabis consumer and should be used with caution. If you smoke to relax and sleep then also stay away from this one as you'll be lying there for hours, living in your own head and wishing for some nice sleepy indica. Overall I quite like this strain and will probably try it again in the future in an outdoor run to test for stealth properties. Very pretty plants with unique characteristics that standout against today's heavy hybrids. It's an all daytime experience and delivers lots of thoughts which lead to creative outbursts but be careful not to over do it as too many of the wrong kind of thoughts can lead to paranoia. I've been ok when using it but feels like it could creep in if it was allowed to. Well, there you have it. Time for the pics and Merry Christmas everyone....

wow and sodding wow mate that is beautiful looking weed. love the reports. top notch as per usual.

GLUEBERRY OG
STRAIN REVIEW

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me....Some Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion. Hey all. The second strain in our little festive series of reviews is the Glueberry OG. It's genetics are Original Blueberry x (GG4 x OG Kush). This is an easy to grow, visually appealing and rewarding plant. It's a great strain for a couple of reasons. Firstly is her structure. It's great to work with as her buds dot each branch leaving plenty of room for light to reach deep inside the plant. This is helped further by the fact that her leaves have narrow fingers and there really isn't that many of them compared to some other strains. She was one of the easiest plants I've trimmed in some time. I wish all strains were this simple. It's also a very fast strain. This is an eight week strain which is actually ready in that time. Her buds are like spherical eggs and sit in pairs which are nicely spaced along straight and thin but strong branches. She has a nice colour to her and looks almost golden in some lighting. The leaves were for the most part a light green but ended up going almost brown and yellow in a chevron pattern during late flower. Her buds had some nice trichome development but one thing that was noticeable was that there was very little frost on her leaves. She had very few sugar leaves as well. Not a problem. It just made trimming that much easier though there wasn't much trim left for edibles, hash or oils. She had the Gorilla Glue smell through much of the flowering period and was for a while the strongest smelling plant out of 7 different strains. The finished bud was of a very good quality being sticky and firm but easy to grind up. It grinds very well and burns without any issues whatsoever. The taste has OG Kush and GG influences but there's nothing which reminds me of Blueberry. There's no fruit in the smell or the taste of this strain that I can detect. I'm sure that the Blueberry influences it somehow but I can't see where it is. The effect is nice and relaxing and I can remain functional whilst using it at the same time. It's one of those where the effects are visible on the face giving me red eyes and dark rings that make you look really tired. Dry mouth was also something I had whilst smoking it but but passed shorty afterwards. The effects are long lived and quick to start. I felt noticeably more upbeat but still calm immediately after finishing a joint which lasts a good few hours. It's easy to sleep on so good for nighttime use as well. If you keep smoking it though the relaxing effects take over and it becomes harder to stay awake. Overall I like this strain a lot and think that it stands out as an example of a good all-round strain. It has a decent flavour with a loud scent, is potent but functional and is easy and rewarding to grow. I'd say that it's beginner friendly and could be impressive in expert hands. I grew this one under experimental conditions and did pretty well with it. I think I'd thrive given more one to one care. Well there you have it. Time for the pics....

And another one to keep us smiling Prof. great review and report. looks so nice too. colours top notch but still the meth for me wow.

NORTHERN LIGHTS X BIG BUD
STRAIN REVIEW

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me....some Northern Lights x Big Bud from World of Seeds. Today's review will be of a strain from a breeder that I've never used before but I must say that I like the results of my first strain from them. The NL x BB is excactly what it says it is. Two legendary indica strains crossed to create a solid indica powerhouse. I wasn't expecting this one to taste of much but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it has great flavour. More on that in a moment. This particular plant was included in my experimental grow in which the plants were almost grown as 12/12 from seed. What this means is that I'm not certain of the strains full potential when it comes to growth. What I did have though was a short and tightly packed single cola plant. If topped and left to veg for a little while longer then one could assume that this plant would have had a short and heavy nature with probably some good potential for sea of green setups. It was very easy to care for and crossed the finish line with no problems of any kind. I had ambers amber trichs appearing in a few places around week 10 from the flip to flower. As the plants had such a short veg period the transition into flower took a little longer than normal. I estimate that this is actually a 9 week strain if grown properly. The buds are kind of average looking for cannabis but often the best strains are. No interesting colours or excessive frost but they have a good feel to them and go through the grinder like they were made to do so. The smell is very nice. Smells like that oldskool cannabis from when I was a teen. It's like a strong incense laced with little notes of lavender and Skunk. The taste of this one is mostly savoury but I get the faintest berry taste on the exhale which is nice. It is quite a heavy smoke with a lot of flavour being spread over the roof of your mouth like peanut butter. It's floral with a little touch of pine and an even smaller fruit hint. It's very enjoyable and proves that you don't always need to spend big money on new strains to find excellent quality and first class flavours. The effects are as you'd expect. Heavy. I've enjoyed this so much that I rolled a second joint and am currently half way through it. It was probably a mistake as I'm finding it hard to concentrate on finishing this review. I've been distracted by YouTube twice and had to listen to a couple tracks from Joy Division. Then I watched some funny yodelling videos and now I'm back. The bud is relaxing or debilitating if you have another one apparently. Heavy eyes and resting stoner face is what you get when using this stuff. It actually feels like my face has slipped 2 inches down my skull. It's not a problem for me but I'd think twice before going out and engaging with the general public. I'd be worried that someone would call an ambulance. Well, what more can I say. I like this strain and have enjoyed getting medicated with it. It's an easy to grow indica with great smell and taste which I'd keep for the evening. Here's the pics. Enjoy....

Mate , I love you. lol you make me piss with the off beat comments. would love a session with you Prof. I think we would both have soaking underpants by the end of it ( and not what you think before you say it Mr Sauga !!!) great review of a strain I despise normally. big bud was the scourge here for a while , horrible stinky weak crap. lol. your review throws a hope line to it .

Lol. Don't worry, I've not miscalculated. It's just that I'm doing them in order of how long they've had to cure in the jars. The Blackberry and Purple Moby will be on the weekend and the Barneys strains start from Monday. Would you like to choose which one we do for tomorrow's review? BOG or PMD?

"Is it that you enjoy the feeling of being unsettled, searching for something you will never reach?" No but that's pretty much the story of my life

Hey Guy. The Blue OG will be coming up shortly so you're in luck.

I've managed to turn most of the damage around now. Some of the plants still look a little beat up but the new growth I see coming through on most. A couple of the spare clones look a bit worse for wear but who cares about them. That the beauty of cloning. Provided the mothers are doing ok then there's plenty more clones. I very nearly had an easier time but tripped at the last hurdle and decided to do 12 Strain reviews in a row lol. We're nearly halfway though so it will all be over soon then I'm going to be good....I promise

Theres an American Shameless?

I did it so they don't drink the pots in 10 hours flat. It was a pain watering and checking on them so often so I decided to slow them down. I don't actually need them for a while but I like to get an early start

It is pretty good but wait until i do the Purple Moby Dick review. That's an awesome effin plant!

Back soon with the Blue OG review and a lil update. It's the weekend tomorrow!!!
There is an American shameless but it is dreadful, not as dreadful as the inbetweeners americanised.lol

the inbetweeners americanised
I haven't seen that one but I'm sure it isn't as good as the original. American version of The Office was shite compared to the original. Can you imagine an American Gavin and Stacey? I heard there was a crap version of Coupling made here as well. Glad I missed that. My wife and I are rewatching the original from the beginning and I laugh so hard I'm crying. I love Jeff!

wow and sodding wow mate that is beautiful looking weed. love the reports. top notch as per usual.
You've got some colourful plants on the way with some of the Fastbuds strains that you're currently running. Those LSD's can go almost black. Cheers GG
Mate , I love you. lol you make me piss with the off beat comments. would love a session with you Prof. I think we would both have soaking underpants by the end of it ( and not what you think before you say it Mr Sauga !!!) great review of a strain I despise normally. big bud was the scourge here for a while , horrible stinky weak crap. lol. your review throws a hope line to it .
That sounds like a terrifying session!
There is an American shameless but it is dreadful, not as dreadful as the inbetweeners americanised.lol
I just gave it a google and it doesn't look like it'll have the same atmosphere. One thing I've noticed about some of the American versions is that they can't seem to have physically ugly characters. In the British shows the actors often just look like everyday people. Everyone looks gorgeous in the American shows. They could have a character who's been homeless for 40 years with every addiction under the sun and all I can think is "wow! Look at that hair and chiselled chin"
You blokes crack me up :)
would you like glue?
I haven't seen that one but I'm sure it isn't as good as the original. American version of The Office was shite compared to the original. Can you imagine an American Gavin and Stacey? I heard there was a crap version of Coupling made here as well. Glad I missed that. My wife and I are rewatching the original from the beginning and I laugh so hard I'm crying. I love Jeff!
I'd like to see an American Eastenders. Peggy you slag!!!

PURPLE MOBY DICK
STRAIN REVIEW

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me....some Purple Moby Dick from Dinafem. Hey everyone. I've been looking forward to doing this review since before I harvested the plant. I'm in love with this thing so expect loads of bias. Only kidding but there's not a lot of bad things to say about this one. It's pretty much a full package. Well, let's do this! The Purple Moby Dick is a mostly sativa hybrid and is a cross between Jack Herer and Purple Afghan Kush. It's a large plant. A bit of a beast. The colas are straight growing with not a lot of side branching. The buds get massive and are like castle tower cones. Even with poor quality lighting they got to a very good size possibly being some of the largest nugs I've ever produced. The plants have buds all the way down the stems and they're tightly packed. I only grew a small plant and got a very good yield from it. I can only imagine what could be achieved with a 6 week veg. I gave this one 2 weeks veg and it yielded nicely. Despite the buds being big and heavy the stems on the plant were so strong that they had to be tied down instead of being supported in late flower. The plant wanted to reach straight up really did need the string to get the most out of her. The bud is of excellent quality. It's really large but not really dense. It's a bit spongy but still has a good weight. It was true to its name and went a quite dark and murky purple. The buds have a good amount of trichome coverage but not exceptional. Enough for me though. The smell is incredible. It's acrid and sour with metallic fruit and hash. It smells artificial and is overpoweringly strong. It makes the entire room and half the ground floor absolutely stink when you burp the jar. It's one of my more uniquely scented strains and stands out amongst the rest. The flavour for this one is similar to the smell and reminds me of a floral and blackberry with something that's not too dissimilar to a Sour Diesel. The metallic touch is still present as well. I remember when she was half way through flowering, the smell was exactly like apple and I wish some of that had remained. It's a pretty heavy smoke but also surprisingly smooth. There's a bit of coughing for me near the end of a joint but usually happen anyway. The buds burns well and the smoke is thick and each toke is an absolute joy. The effects are strong and quite uplifting. I found this to be a great day time smoke though I can also relax with it if I choose. I fall asleep reasonably well but not like when you pass out before you hit the pillow with some of the strong indica strains. It creates a warm and productive feeling that has made my time using it very fun. I've been Christmas shopping today online and I bought a slide for my daughter which I put down to smoking this stuff. It was an impulse last second purchase and I put it down to smoking the Purple Moby Dick. I'm too tight with money to just randomly buy a slide! It's gonna be a hazy Christmas. It's pretty sociable and is good for getting out and about without feeling any dread. It didn't feel like I had melt face. Then I looked in the mirror and saw that I'd apparently done a few rounds with Floyd Mayweather. Overall I really like this strain. Perhaps you can tell. I'm normally an indica guy and will happily smoke some hardcore knockout meds during the day but it's strains like this that could convert me to sativa. At least during the day that is. I don't want to be alert at midnight. It's a monster plant with extra large yields of high quality smoke. Smell, taste and great high. Full package. Speaking of package. Who'd like to see a Purple Moby Dick pic....

Lol, I thought it was purposeful placement. Maybe not for the sativa leaning tho.
I seem to remember some of you were talking about this book on here a little while back. I thought It'd be funny to include it in a pic. I have a question for you though HH. At what age should you stop reading this book to your child? Is it when they start say "fuck"?

BLACKBERRY OG
STRAIN REVIEW

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me....some Blackberry OG from Emerald Triangle Seeds. Hey everybody. Today's strain is another one of my favourites I'm afraid. I like this one for several reasons which I'm about to go into. The Blackberry OG is a mostly indica, 3 way cross consisting of Black Domina, Very Berry and Lost Coast OG Kush. I was interested in this strain because of the Black Domina genetics. I love the BD and everything time I've grown it I've always been impressed. Every BD cross that I've ever grown has also been really good. This one is no exception. The plant grows very quick and vigorously in veg and has absolutely huge and narrow fingered leaves. It needed very little defoliation as light was able to pass right through with ease so less work is needed to get good results. Another thing I noticed about her growth was that when she was flowering there was very little lower growth. Maybe it was because of the excellent light penetration which meant that all the lowers reached the canopy but it looked like the plant had lollipoped itself. There was some lower stuff which I removed casually throughout the grow. The buds were top heavy on the stems and were of an excellent size. They're quite firm but not overly dense and there healthy size gives them a good weight. There is a sweet and funky OG smell to them and a touch of grape. It's a strong smell and certainly puts a smile on my face. I love burping that jar. The taste of this one is like a purple candy with a nice kick from the Kush. It's quite smooth and easy to smoke. The taste is felt in the nose and lasts long after each toke. The exhale is very addictive. It has some good effects being uplifting to begin with then mellowing out as time goes on. It's not like a knockout indica but rather brings you down slowly. You'll definitely be sleepy by the end but to begin with I was dancing about. It has a very happy high and unlike most indica strains that I have used it makes me quite sociable. It lasts for an hour or so before I start feeling the need to slow things down and take it a bit more easy. It's a pretty fun strain. I normally listen to audiobooks when I go to bed and I actually get to hear some when I smoke this stuff. Overall it's a great strain that's has a great structure which leads to some impressive yields. The flavours are great and it has a genuine dank feeling about it. All that plus some interesting and fun effects make this strain one worth checking out. There you have it. Time for some pics....

I haven't posted any updates recently so I thought I'd better prove that everything is still alive. We're just about getting there....
ORG_DSC08613.JPG

Th Hashplant D's....
ORG_DSC08617.JPG
ORG_DSC08618.JPG

I've transplanted the spare clones into soil to become the new mothers if all goes well....
ORG_DSC08619.JPG
ORG_DSC08620.JPG

The original mothers....

They've recovered well from their last trim back and will be ready again soon....

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08614.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08615.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08616.JPG

Oh, and I've set up the Wilma and transplanted the rather rough looking clones. I'll give them a week or so to sort themselves out then it's flip time again. We're on 5g of MegaCrop per gallon of water and have gone straight under the 600w HPS. It's over a meter away though so they should be fine. This time I've gone for Vitalink Clay Pebbles instead of Canna which is what I've always used before. There's one thing I like a about these already and that is the fact that they don't roll. The Canna pebbles are round and go everywhere if drop any lol....
ORG_DSC08631.JPG
ORG_DSC08632.JPG
ORG_DSC08633.JPG
ORG_DSC08638.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08634.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08635.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08636.JPG

Lil HH....
ORG_DSC08637.JPG