ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

The Exotic Genetix strains are doing good. Not much to report on. Their still young and have their whole lives ahead of them. Unless I get really stoned and kill them by mistake....
ORG_DSC09273.JPG

Lil HH....

I did it again. Now, in my defence I achieved what I wanted but I made her too tall. I wanted to go a node or 2 lower really lol. Now I'm wondering if I could tie her in a knot lol. Not to worry, I can always reclone her. There's still something eating her leaves and I think you can see it in the pic if you look closely....
ORG_DSC09258.JPG
ORG_DSC09260.JPG
ORG_DSC09261.JPG

Fat Purple....

What a lovely little plant. This is how big I need my mothers to be if I'm to fit them in my new veg space which I'm still to acquire. Here you can see that she is a little taller than a pen which is a little shorter than 6 inches....
ORG_DSC09263.JPG
ORG_DSC09265.JPG
ORG_DSC09267.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....

The purple stick with lime green leaves. The camera makes the leaves look darker than they actually are. Her stem is beautiful. Apparently this strain is a Nitrogen junkie and I would have to agree. Maybe one day we'll get to see what they're all actually like....
ORG_DSC09268.JPG
ORG_DSC09269.JPG
ORG_DSC09272.JPG

The Exotic Genetix strains are doing good. Not much to report on. Their still young and have their whole lives ahead of them. Unless I get really stoned and kill them by mistake....

Lil HH....

I did it again. Now, in my defence I achieved what I wanted but I made her too tall. I wanted to go a node or 2 lower really lol. Now I'm wondering if I could tie her in a knot lol. Not to worry, I can always reclone her. There's still something eating her leaves and I think you can see it in the pic if you look closely....
ORG_DSC09258.JPG
ORG_DSC09260.JPG
ORG_DSC09261.JPG

Fat Purple....

What a lovely little plant. This is how big I need my mothers to be if I'm to fit them in my new veg space which I'm still to acquire. Here you can see that she is a little taller than a pen which is a little shorter than 6 inches....
ORG_DSC09263.JPG
ORG_DSC09265.JPG
ORG_DSC09267.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....

The purple stick with lime green leaves. The camera makes the leaves look darker than they actually are. Her stem is beautiful. Apparently this strain is a Nitrogen junkie and I would have to agree. Maybe one day we'll get to see what they're all actually like....
ORG_DSC09268.JPG
ORG_DSC09269.JPG
ORG_DSC09272.JPG
They're only tall until ya plant em deeper!
:thumb:

They look healthy so that’s the main thing.
I'm pretty happy with most of what I have at the moment. The Wilma plants are slowly coming back to life. It's like decay in reverse
They're only tall until ya plant em deeper!
:thumb:
thats the spirit! This is meant to be a mother plant going into my new vegging/mother box though and with that comes the issue. The new box may only be as little as 60cm in height. By the time you've factored in the hight of the pots and the light then there's not much room left to play with. There's still plenty of time to sort something out though
Damn thrips.
hey Bean! I know right. I had a major infestation earlier this year. They went to town on my Phantom Og. I've been clear of them for 2 grows now and there only just beginning to show up. I've got alcohol and H2O2 at the ready and will start to treat the plants soon

:passitleft:

Here's the recovering (I think) Wilma plants. It's the 5th day of flower today and they are definitely doing something. I readjusted the ph earlier as it had risen to 6.1 which is what it should be doing. Before it was rising far too fast to be practical. Things seem much better now. Question is, do I go back to MegaCrop now that I'm (maybe) in control? We're currently feeding at a strength of 900ppm....
ORG_DSC09304.JPG
ORG_DSC09305.JPG
ORG_DSC09312.JPG

The good....
ORG_DSC09306.JPG
ORG_DSC09307.JPG

The bad....
ORG_DSC09308.JPG
ORG_DSC09309.JPG

And the ugly....
ORG_DSC09310.JPG
ORG_DSC09311.JPG

I pressure spray my plants both sides of leaves and stem and soil to wash and kill them if i can most often they get knocked back enough to finish then clean up and flip to flower.
Last time I had to deal with them it was like a war with its very own separate battles. They would migrate from tent to tent and just when you thought that you had got the last of them a new wave would spring up from somewhere else. In the end they just disappeared. As problems go they're not too bad if you know how to control them.

The Hashplant D's also on flowering day 5. These are my babies lol. So far they've been pretty easy going and have caused me little stress. I had a favourite before but now they all look very similar. They seem to have consistent genetics. I started to bend down the branches but was called away. By the time I came back the lights were off. I'll try again tomorrow. I did get some pics though and the plant that I tied down is going to show it's gender soon....
ORG_DSC09276.JPG
ORG_DSC09277.JPG
ORG_DSC09278.JPG
ORG_DSC09279.JPG
ORG_DSC09280.JPG
ORG_DSC09281.JPG

Chem 91, Chem D and Chems sister are all phenos selected by The grower Chemdog. Chem #4 was selected by Joe Brand from 4 seeds gifted to him by Chemdog.
Thanks Penny.
I wouldn't switch the nutes in the Wilma if it were me. You finally have it dialed in, might as well use up the nutes you own!
Here's the thing. I will run out of MasterBlend in about a month I think. That means I'll be buying more to complete this grow or switching back to the crop. I really don't want to be buying anymore nutrients when I have this never ending bucket of MC. We all know that MegaCrop works in hydro, what we don't know is how ProfessorFlora works. I believe the problem lies with the latter.

Hey mate I’ve only just got confirmation my beans have been sent out as the Peanut butter and chocolate was out of stock. I’ve changed it for Guicy Banger instead, is that one that you’ve got as I thought you may have mention it before?

Back
Top Bottom