ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey mate I’ve only just got confirmation my beans have been sent out as the Peanut butter and chocolate was out of stock. I’ve changed it for Guicy Banger instead, is that one that you’ve got as I thought you may have mention it before?
Oh no. I thought that you had your beans already. That's a shame. The PB and C looked pretty good. I didn't get the Guicy Banger but I so nearly did. I went with the Crunk Boat instead. Now I might get to see what the GB is like when you grow it
Hey VG. Enjoy your time surfin :green_heart:
Mornin' y'all!
:passitleft:
Morning P. Don't mind if I do

:passitleft:

Here's what I ended up with @Lewydeville....

Cream D' Mint....
ORG_DSC09321.JPG

Wonka Bars....
ORG_DSC09322.JPG

Chromatose....
ORG_DSC09323.JPG

Shaved Monkey....
ORG_DSC09324.JPG

Hoe Down....
ORG_DSC09325.JPG

Crunk Boat....
ORG_DSC09326.JPG

Double D's....
ORG_DSC09327.JPG

Here's the thing. I will run out of MasterBlend in about a month I think. That means I'll be buying more to complete this grow or switching back to the crop. I really don't want to be buying anymore nutrients when I have this never ending bucket of MC.
I'd still use up the MB now. In a month they will be well recovered and into flower. Now they're still touch and go and were just flipped. I say wait the month and then do the changeover.

Cream D' Mint....
ORG_DSC09321.JPG

Wonka Bars....
ORG_DSC09322.JPG

Chromatose....
ORG_DSC09323.JPG

Shaved Monkey....
ORG_DSC09324.JPG

Hoe Down....
ORG_DSC09325.JPG

Crunk Boat....
ORG_DSC09326.JPG

Double D's....
ORG_DSC09327.JPG
Why am I oddly drawn to that Shaved Monkey? LoL

My soul is telling me it's a winner!
:thumb:

I'd still use up the MB now. In a month they will be well recovered and into flower. Now they're still touch and go and were just flipped. I say wait the month and then do the changeover.
Sounds like a good idea chef! That does mean I won't have any MB left for a side by side using clones. I could always get some more
Why am I oddly drawn to that Shaved Monkey? LoL

My soul is telling me it's a winner!
:thumb:
Sounds like a great idea for another tent mascot. Don't use a real monkey obviously
I don't know what it is but reading the names of the strains makes me feel kinda dirty lol.
I know what you mean. There's gonna be a lot of cold showers during that round

Cream D' Mint....
ORG_DSC09321.JPG

Wonka Bars....
ORG_DSC09322.JPG

Chromatose....
ORG_DSC09323.JPG

Shaved Monkey....
ORG_DSC09324.JPG

Hoe Down....
ORG_DSC09325.JPG

Crunk Boat....
ORG_DSC09326.JPG

Double D's....
ORG_DSC09327.JPG
They look great. I should get mine tomorrow and I’ll start them straight away. How long you vegging these for P?

They look great. I should get mine tomorrow and I’ll start them straight away. How long you vegging these for P?
I remember the last time you asked that question. We planned to run the Pineapple Express together. A few months later and I have a monster (and not the good kind) and you have an awesome specimen lol. These won't be going in for a while yet. I'd say early March. After I've finished with everything I'm currently flowering I'll be moving the grow room. Then these will be the first to hit the flowering tent alongside something for the inlaws.

Tina has been my latest fave Prof, I’m excited for you and hope you like these crosses just as much. Creme d mint and wonka bars sound so good. :yummy:
Cool. I think there are 4 Tina crosses in there. Shaved Monkey is Tina x Gorilla Glue and I can see that one being a favourite. I haven't seen pics of all of them but the ones I have seen look stunning.

Cool. I think there are 4 Tina crosses in there. Shaved Monkey is Tina x Gorilla Glue and I can see that one being a favourite. I haven't seen pics of all of them but the ones I have seen look stunning.
Can’t go wrong with GG, that sounds fantastic. What was the creme d mint lineage again?

Can’t go wrong with GG, that sounds fantastic. What was the creme d mint lineage again?
Cookies and Cream x Mint Chocolate Chip. I don't know much about either of those strains though. They both sound very nice though.

Cookies and Cream x Mint Chocolate Chip. I don't know much about either of those strains though. They both sound very nice though.
Oh yes! That’s right. :thumb: I’ve tried the mint chocolate chip a few times, that’s a good one too.

Hey 420. We finished work a little early today and when I got home I thought I'd do my usual grow room inspection and found these 2 waiting for me....

The Crumbled Lime's both broke ground after just 3 days....
IMG_5867.JPG

Crumbled Lime #1....
IMG_5868.JPG

Crumbled Lime #2....
IMG_5869.JPG

Back
Top Bottom