You caught me at a moment where I was contemplating the future and offloaded all my hopes and dreams on you! lol :)
Haha, that’s what I’m here for! Lol, I make a pretty good sounding board. I understand wanting to scale it back, it can be so much work sometimes! :D Recovery is going good so far, thanks for asking! I’m ready to fast forward and be back to normal, but I guess it doesn’t work that way :laugh: and I’m really ready to get the garden going again. I ordered a low powered led to get seeds started under. It should get here tomorrow and then I’ll be gettin back at it once again!

That's great news @Heavenly Hybrid! As long as you're your ok. Well, it'll be great to have you back. What are you going to be doing next? lol I'd recommend anything with Critical in after this grow. I have a Critical Cheese is soil as well and that is also kicking ass. Peace HH :)

Some pretty interesting smells staring to come from the tent lol. Blueberry OG is smelling real good, very fruity but no Kush smell. Another one that has a unique pong is the Darkstar. Very floral smell that I'm having difficulty describing. It's one of those where you smell it and can't help but smile. Not much of a scent coming from the Cheese Dog Haze yet which I'm surprised by because she has some pretty hardcore parents, it's still early days for her though and I'm confident that she'll soon start to reek. Well I've not been doing anything with them recently. No trimming which is great lol. I've got to top up their tank again probably tomorrow but other than that we are now on easy street! I'm just hoping that the hard work will pay off and I'll be rewarded with a decent yield of stinky nugs. Happy growing all :)
IMG_1111.JPG

Can someone please help me. I'm colour blind and have trouble with the red and green spectrum. What colour is the top of this bud? Sometimes i see it as dark green and other times I can see a purple hue...
IMG_1110.JPG
There’s a very light tint to the tips of a few calyxs there! Red/purple? Looking great prof!

Trying to catch up been a busy week for me so far ! All my critical+2.0 cuttings have rooted successfully and are now 100% clones! That’s 7/7 on cloning for me now! Woop!

Check out the roots on the jiffy’s this morning! Up potting today to let them stretch their feet! Last night was their first night out of the domes and they are perky and stronger than ever!
61940396-EFFD-42B2-81D9-1A55E225F3D9.jpeg
E2931C2B-CB11-4DE5-B77B-C635E31EC807.jpeg

There’s a very light tint to the tips of a few calyxs there! Red/purple? Looking great prof!

Trying to catch up been a busy week for me so far ! All my critical+2.0 cuttings have rooted successfully and are now 100% clones! That’s 7/7 on cloning for me now! Woop!

Check out the roots on the jiffy’s this morning! Up potting today to let them stretch their feet! Last night was their first night out of the domes and they are perky and stronger than ever!
61940396-EFFD-42B2-81D9-1A55E225F3D9.jpeg
E2931C2B-CB11-4DE5-B77B-C635E31EC807.jpeg
Thanks Dutch. I thought I could see something but I wasn't certain. Hopefully she'll carry on turning and I'll have another contender for NOTM lol. That's great news about the clones. They look fantastic and super healthy. 7/7 on clones! Not bad my friend. I completely ballsed up my first 2 batches of clones lol, I kept interfering and checking on them too often. Then they dried out by accident and the rest is history lol. I do love cloning now though :)

Haha hey man it happens! I’m really glad these all rooted though as I’m excited to grow these criticals out!!
Me too. I want to see how they compare to mine. I think you'll be happy with them :)

Cheers Lew. There's a minor problem now though which I was going to put in my next update but I'll just say it now. I've discovered springtails! The res is full of them and there is nothing I can do about it now. I think they got transferred from my last grow in my other system. They don't really do much but they are a nightmare to get rid of. If it was earlier in the grow I'd have stripped the system and given it a good clean but I'm not moving all these ladies at this stage. I think everything will be fine but it's just knowing that they're there. It smells lovely in there now though :)

Cheers Lew. There's a minor problem now though which I was going to put in my next update but I'll just say it now. I've discovered springtails! The res is full of them and there is nothing I can do about it now. I think they got transferred from my last grow in my other system. They don't really do much but they are a nightmare to get rid of. If it was earlier in the grow I'd have stripped the system and given it a good clean but I'm not moving all these ladies at this stage. I think everything will be fine but it's just knowing that they're there. It smells lovely in there now though :)
That’s a bummer Professor, I’m sorry to hear that. Glad they’re not too destructive, just a little yucky. How much longer do you think you have until harvest for them all? Looking lovely and getting fat!

Welcome to my second journal
For this grow we will be focusing on just the flowering tent in which we will be growing 10 different strains from seed. For those who don't know I have 2 tents, one for photo plants and the other is for vegging and autoflowers. For this grow i will be using my Wilma 10 pot system in a 2ftx4ft space. The Wilma fits perfectly inside with no room to spare. My other tent will be featured in the blueberry bunch comparison grow which is in my signature. I'm going to try to keep the grow pretty simple and try to improve on my current grow which is currently still on going and will be finishing up around 1st of November. The seeds were put into starter cubes yesterday lunch time and will be put into the Auto tent for a month or so where i will prepare them to be transplanted after my current grow finishes up. We should be seeing signs of life in the next couple of days but for now we just wait. I will be aiming a bit higher this time on yield. I think a pound sounds nice. I set my previous target at 10oz which I can see I shouldn't have too much trouble reaching. But it's not all about the final yield and I'm hoping to get some nice high quality smoke out of it. Which brings me to the strains. This time the lovely ladies will be.....

G13 Labs-Double Black
Connoisseur Genetics -Cheese Dog Haze
DNA Genetics-DJ's Gold
DNA Genetics-Lemon OG Kush
Reserva Privada-Skywalker Kush
DinaFem-Critical 2.0
TH Seeds-Darkstar
Expert Seeds-Gorilla Glue #4 x White Widow
Dutch Passion-Critical Orange Punch
Barneys Farm-Blueberry OG

Well that's all for now. See you all soon :)
Oh Boy You Got Two Of My Favorite Strains: Dutch Passion- Critical Gorilla Glue#4/ White Widow Yum Yummy... I Had Some Blueberry Just This Pass Tuesday... ✌

Thanks HH. I'm certain they survived the cleaning of the clay pebble. I soaked them in alcohol for 24+ hours. Oh well, like you said, they're just yucky. The next grow is all soil so we shouldn't have that problem again. I was hoping to have them all chopped by new year but a few will be done before that. Gorilla Glue and the Criticals will be in the next 2-3 weeks hopefully. My new plants are almost ready to go in now. Hope you're well m'dear :)

Back
Top Bottom