Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Ya PT..the reason i asked is because next grow u might wanna consider doing 16/8 instead of 18/6.
Those last two hrs. serve basically NO purpose.
But u need to start veg. on those hrs and not switch half way thru.
I have been growing 16/8 for many yrs and have discovered those last 2 hrs are just a big waste of electricity.
I have found NO reasons to go back to 18 hrs. My crops speak for themselves at 16/8.
Cheers.
well the seedbank advies 20/4 tbh and there i basically reasoned them 2 extra hours wont do much so ... 18/6 it is
on a side node ... they only do that during rapid growth ive noticed .. i came to call it stretchpumping ... if ye watch a timelapse i see more plants do the exact same thing ... maybe its a water thing but im not sure about that occuring in cocos after 24h ...

Keep that shit up. Lol
lol ... thx... btw my friend was making brownies this afternoon ... come to think of it i havent heard him the last 2 hours it must be good shit ... yesterday he made like 5KG !!! of cannabutter ... im so happy hes my friend hihi

They only need X amount of light per 24 hour period, once they reach that point they shut down for the period. I agree with Duggan once they start that droop we're just wasting electricity

Those last two hrs. serve basically NO purpose.
I have been growing 16/8 for many yrs and have discovered those last 2 hrs are just a big waste of electricity.
Doesn't that entirely depend on how much light (PPFD) they're getting during the hours they're getting light?
They only need X amount of light per 24 hour period, once they reach that point they shut down for the period. I agree with Duggan once they start that droop we're just wasting electricity
So the droop is a sign they are over their daily light intergral? My plants are outside, and in the peak of summer are getting over 130M lux for 8 hours, and they never droop. It is an artificial light thing?

Doesn't that entirely depend on how much light (PPFD) they're getting during the hours they're getting light?
It almost has to be, I’ve started cutting back on light periods when I see them drooping close to lights out. Shorter light periods doesn’t seem to affect their growth any.
So the droop is a sign they are over their daily light intergral? My plants are outside, and in the peak of summer are getting over 130M lux for 8 hours, and they never droop. It is an artificial light thing?

Yep she’s on her way now.
mkay then lets start counting from 7 weeks (49d onwards) so tomorrow day 50 will be day one in flower ( as in 7w +1d)
She is again taking substantially longer as what the seedbank said, they claim seed to harvest in 10 weeks ...
I wonder what it is that causes them to take so long ... is it potsize ...? medium...? i am still puzzled by it tbh

I think it’s more the breeders claims than the plant itself.
im not complaining but this time the timing is horrendously off ... shes gonna be close to harvest by new years eve i get the family over for the festivities... all of them for crying out loud ... we'll see how she fares but she worries me already heh

Back
Top Bottom