Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

day 54 from seed day 5 in flower

aside from some tipburn on the growtops all is well in da garden, some tips of the leafblades are clawing ever so slightly but that doesnt really worry me nor does the tipburn ...

:Namaste:

day 58 from seed day 9 in flower

the yellowing from being to close to the led has completely disappeared in 72h time. Very good if ye ask me although i think the main top has gotten still has a pale spot on top of the calyxes the highest point as it were.
aside from that all is well i might say...

day 62 from seed day 13 in flower

all is well in the garden, slowly removing leaves that insist on blocking budsites :ganjamon:
she already smells amazing not to strong yet but im sure it will come and it will smell ...badly
ah and i almost forgot to point out that she started producing trichomes

:Namaste:

day 64 from seed day 15 in flower

every other day i take out 6 leafs that are blocking budsites and i plan to keep that up as long as needed untill i get improved lightpenetration as she is very short and bushy i fear shes gonna produce lots of larf if left untouched.
i also inclined my light a tad as i still see some bleach on the very top calyxes. its just a little angle and she is ofset a bit from the center just to add some inches between the affected area and the lights. last night btw my ligts gave me a scrae when they suddenly went dark and two white flashes were produced, at first i thought it died or glitched out but when it came back on i realised quickly that i still had lightning simulation set active :ganjamon:

oh and i rubbed a sugarleaf with some trichs on them ... she smells f*cking amazing already ... my god if i had know this to be her terp profile earlier i wouldn't have waited this long to grow her.
it is a very sweet and fresh citrus aroma she carries ... wonderfull ... i dont expect more then 7 zips from her but she will make up in taste and flavour ... exciting!! in hind sight 7 will probably turn out very optimistic hehe but anyway "staying ambitious we must" master Yoda would say ...

day 70 from seed day 21 in flower

shes developing well, ive been trimming her lightly with 2day intervals for better lightpenetration as she is stacking flowers all the way down her branches.
However the last few days she has been also developing a slight N abundance, soon i might have to flush ....

Back
Top Bottom