Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

she still has a while to go i hope the center cola is gonna swell more as for now i find her to be a bit airy ... the pistils are discolouring fast now and some calyx already look fat and juicy ...
the pics with flash are a bit misleading as all the trichs are lighting up, under regular light she looks less impressive tbh.
but yes overall im pleased ... a pity she's still hovering on the border of N-tox , i didnt do a flush and i fear now is a bad time as she is in the last 2-3 weeks ... any advice ?

:Namaste:

day 94 from seed day 45 in flower

so 10w3d from sprouting and at least ( i started count rather late ) 6w3d in flower, again the real flower counter is probably around day 5 or 6 in the 7th week, so another 8-9 days to go ... target date is the 6th of january :ganjamon:

aside from that, she keeps putting on wait all the way down the branches i am pleased the way she is producing for her size and my guestimate yield is as follows, if she yields 180g or about 6 zips i will be very pleased and consider it a mission accomplished, if she yields 200g or more ( ~7 oz ) that would be the best case scenario yield hehe...
looking at the individual budsites, allthough they are a bit foxtaily in structure, they look like they will produce nicely all the way down the colas...

anyway ... any thoughts ?

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom