Purple Juice Auto Sponsored Grow By Herbies Seeds!

I’ll definitely prob throw a auto in the mix for fun an games love em hands down !!
I'm going to try autos outdoors for the first time this year. Going for 2 auto harvests before the end of the season. I harvest as I'm transplanting the photos into their first outdoor containers. Then another harvest around the time flower will begin. Could possibly run 1 more cycle but would definitely need to be inside the greenhouse. I would be pushing my luck with the end of the season moisture levels.

Amazing gal ya got there! Yeah - bucket changes on these big gals are the one rough part of hydro; though now that I have the nee bucket like @Grandpa Tokin uses that souls make life a LOT easier for full res changes!
I’m actually sold on using these buckets now (for stand-alone DWC). So much easier to check them and do maintenance. My plants aren’t big enough yet to really worry about it, but I can tell these buckets will come in even more handy very soon. Using the transfer pump is easier too—because of the opening. I hope you like them as well.

Plants look insane Jack! As always!

I’m actually sold on using these buckets now (for stand-alone DWC). So much easier to check them and do maintenance. My plants aren’t big enough yet to really worry about it, but I can tell these buckets will come in even more handy very soon. Using the transfer pump is easier too—because of the opening. I hope you like them as well.

LOVING IT! Had to do a full res change today and didnt have to take my girl out at all! Was SUPER easy and I’ll never go back to the other bucket style!

Thanks brother we’re do I go to have a look at these buckets couldn’t find them?

Thanks brother we’re do I go to have a look at these buckets couldn’t find them?
I got mine off Amazon, but I see they’re no longer on there. Here’s a link to the company in Canada. They ship to USA no problem.

Plant looks insane brother! :Namaste:

I got mine off Amazon, but I see they’re no longer on there. Here’s a link to the company in Canada. They ship to USA no problem.

Plant looks insane brother! :Namaste:
I’ll definitely track one down to make like easier !! I’ll prob run another dwc after this run since things are goin to well this run

Looking super sweet there my fellow bucket man!

Back
Top Bottom