PurpleGunRack's Revenge Grow

Day 53 from seed / Day 11 from flip

Girls are doing fine, except for Blackberry #1 because that's not a girl at all, but a full blown male plant :icon_roll
Well, now that he's gone there's a bit more elbow room for the girls, so not a tragedy, but I'm pissed that I got a male from a feminized seed...

They are starting to show more of their lady parts and Bubba's Gift jumped into flowering and is a bit ahead of the other plants.
Still not much stretch but that might change, the last Strawberry Banana I grew strecthed about 200%.

Pictures from last night after a little feeding and misting

DSC022296.JPG
DSC022239.JPG

Male Blackberry

DSC022079.JPG
DSC0220810.jpg

Bubba's Gift

DSC022247.jpg

:passitleft:

The bubba gift purpled nicley for another member. Really pretty flowers!

Milk that fella dry and spread his seed all over one of your colas!

Already killed it, I thought about putting a branch in a vase to collect some pollen, but I don't want to do any accidental pollination, I want some proper sinsemilla this time, tired of picking seeds out of my weed ;)

Definitely see some crossing in the near future, but that's when I have a big enough stash, and it'll be feminized seeds made with STS from some of the fem seeds I have saved up for cloning ;)

Nooooooooo!!!! Haha okay.... well as long as you make the dive into breeding sooner or later

The bubba gift purpled nicley for another member. Really pretty flowers!

It's such a nice plant, especially the purple/blue ones, very tasty and a nice happy brain and body melt.
Certainly worth picking up a 3-pack of this if you like loud terps and don't mind long veg time and low yield ;)

DSC0045511.jpg

It's such a nice plant, especially the purple/blue ones, very tasty and a nice happy brain and body melt.
Certainly worth picking up a 3-pack of this if you like loud terps and don't mind long veg time and low yield ;)

DSC0045511.jpg
Have you run it? I'm a sucker for the fruity pebbles skunk purples. God's gift is my all time fav.... I like the purple Mendocino kush at seedman

DSC0045511.jpg

PGR,
Thats just beautiful.
She deserved a re--repost.
:circle-of-love:

Have you run it? I'm a sucker for the fruity pebbles skunk purples. God's gift is my all time fav.... I like the purple Mendocino kush at seedman

I've said dang before man but damn that's a beautiful nug dude ..

Nooooooooo!!!! Haha okay.... well as long as you make the dive into breeding sooner or later

I would not call it breeding, that takes a lot of plants and selecting breedable specimens to create proper vigorous hybrids and is way beyond my skills and hardware :)
But a little crossing and S1'ing of favorite fems is a start ;)

Yep, this is the 4th seed of it I start, sadly I had to evacuate the last 2 I grew, but my mate handled them well and it was nice smoke (I fucked them up good in veg and early flowering :) )
The nug is from a small SoG grown Bubba's Gift (not a good way to grow it)

Try the BG then and maybe also something with cherry pie in it ;)

PGR,
Thats just beautiful.
She deserved a re--repost.
:circle-of-love:

Agreed.

Ian

I've said dang before man but damn that's a beautiful nug dude ..

Take that!
+rep slap!
:theband:

Thanks guys, the nug was prettier IRL (aren't they always) and I had to take a ton of pics with my crappy camera to get something only slightly blurry.
Borrowed a SLR camera so I might ne able to get some good nug shots, still a have a few crumbs left in the grand cru section of my headstash to play around with ;)

Howzit Purple

Not yet caught up with your whole journal - I've spent most of the day editing and then posting my own (first) journal. So exited - Hopefully my plants end up half-way as good as yours.
Gonna roll myself a fresh one now, go back to your page1 and settle in. :nomo:

What you smoking on smells good ...

Happy New Years all .

Back
Top Bottom