PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Re: PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Wow, nice light!

I've used Wax Liquidizer to make my own vape juice from Wax. I bought 20 refillable cartridges online as well. Does the job, and 1 gram wax fills a cart about 3 times.

PW, I think you are going to have some old lights for sale soon.. I got that one in the 4000k and then 4 boards in 3000k for the flower tent. I am thinking how I would like to get 4 more boards for another flower tent.

PW, I think you are going to have some old lights for sale soon.. I got that one in the 4000k and then 4 boards in 3000k for the flower tent. I am thinking how I would like to get 4 more boards for another flower tent.

Mine is 3000k and i'll get 1 more for the flower tent giving me 520 watts at the wall. Should do well flowering 4 plants at a time in a 4x4.

Penny would my mars 144 and two mars 300 bring it 500 watts at wall in 4x4x6.5' ?

Question for those following Pennywise's thread. Hopefully someone can assist here, posting at the suggestion of Pennywise.

I'm growing in organic soil, not a sponsor. But it's super soil, and even states on the bag it is great to use for cannabis. BlueSky Organics™ SUPER SOIL

Ingredients: Coconut Fiber, Composted Forest Material, Feather Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Guano, Gypsum, Greensand, Kelp Meal, Mycorrhizae, Non-GMO Alfalfa Meal, Organic pH Adjusters, Peat Moss, Perlite, Rock Dust, Rock Phosphate, Soybean Meal, Wormcastings.

Now my question is in regards to PH. When I first started my grow I wasn't ph'ing my water properly. 3-4 weeks in I realized that the method I used for PH'ing was flawed, and I corrected that going forward. Thinking that issue at the time was related to PH, but I believe now that it was calcium.

Fast forward to today, and everything I read states that I should NOT be ph'ing my water because it is damaging to the micro life in the soil, and that this soil takes care of monitoring the ph. Adjusting your pH when growing in soil damaging your plants!

So having said that, I should stop ph'ing my water due to the organic adjusters in the soil....right?

JustMeds how big of an area are you covering with 4 panels.

Its a 4x4 tent. If it helps all the details are in the journals in my sig. I think its more then enough light.

Mine is 3000k and i'll get 1 more for the flower tent giving me 520 watts at the wall. Should do well flowering 4 plants at a time in a 4x4.

PW, these things are so good in my eye's. I am really looking forward to hearing your experience with them. I have not played with the other lights to make a comparison other then everything I throw under them grows like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom