Queen's Garden of Green

Was hoping someone would have something to say about recent pics i posted. I feel like my journal has become taboo.

wow young lady your plants look happier then you must look:(
is the last one your ak48?
and taboo, wasnt that the guy from fantasy Island?:circle-of-love:

wow young lady your plants look happier then you must look:(is the last one your ak48?and taboo, wasnt that the guy from fantasy Island?:circle-of-love:

LOL, they are doing better than their mama but just like them, I will bounce back from this stress. I am feeling better already actually. You can't keep a good woman down!!! No, the last one is the big bomb, the 4th pic is the ak48. The guy from Fantasy Island was Tattoo. I use to love that show and always had the hots for Ricardo Montalban who played Mr. Rouke.

Heirloom, we all love cannabis, that's why we're here!!!! I wish I could have one plant that I could just let grow and not even put it in flower just to see how big and bushy it could get.

As promised, I took my behind to the doctor. My sugar was a little high, 193. We discussed a plan of action next time I find myself in this situation of being low on groceries. Where I will still be able to take my insulin. So I feel a little better there. My blood pressure was up a little bit and I lost 4 pounds. Stress, don't ya just love it? I was able to get me a fatty from my FNC so I am feeling calm and back in my zone.

Ahh tatoo, taboo, yogi , booboo. who can keep up wth who is who
I hope your heart will not be blue
and you get real high from the stuff you grew
so this to queen I just have to say
I hope you can smoke a big fattY TODAY
tomarrow as your buds will grow
remember not to eat THAT YELLOW SNOW!:)

Ahh tatoo, taboo, yogi , booboo. who can keep up wth who is who
I hope your heart will not be blue
and you get real high from the stuff you grew
so this to queen I just have to say
I hope you can smoke a big fattY TODAY
tomarrow as your buds will grow
remember not to eat THAT YELLOW SNOW!:)

That was real cute. I am a bit of a tv buff so I am down with a bit of tv trivia or knowledge. My heart isn't blue but it is not without pain but in time this too shall pass. I can't wait for these babies to harvest, 6 plants and just little ole me? I will be so high, to infinity and beyond!! And I just got done smoking a fatty so hooray!!! And I don't do snow whether it be white or yellow. Now if that snow was sprinkled with some green, I would be like the Grinch and on the scene.

Was hoping someone would have something to say about recent pics i posted. I feel like my journal has become taboo.

you worry too much sweety.
we forumers are like little bees, once a flower has given up its daily dose the swarm moves onto other patches of flowers, but sure as night follows day, we all end up back here again eventually, its part of our patrol route ;).

plants are looking sweet and petite, my little buggers just want to spread massive fan leaves and not do much else, lol

you worry too much sweety.

You are right about that, I do. Usually about things that are out of my control.

plants are looking sweet and petite, my little buggers just want to spread massive fan leaves and not do much else,

Thanks. I think a couple of them are only gonna get medium height. But what is considered medium height? My big bomb has massive leaves, the only one out of all of them. She also has some new growth too. Tried tying her down with some garbage ties but I am going to need to get something better. I can't even water them all at the same time anymore. Some stay thirsty. But I am not complaining as long as they're healthy. They're a little over a month from seed so I figure another month and I will put them in flower. Right now I am having issues with my analog timer. I put the pins where I think they should go but the timer turns on and off when it wants to. My eyes aren't as good as they use to be and that thing gives me hell. So I have been doing it manually.

if doing manually, i would probably turn them off when going to bed, and on when i wake up...then they could get a nice consistent 8 hours a night themselves =)

and in an ideal world, its the things you have the least control over that should worry you the least.

an undetected comet could land on your head tommorow and destroy half of the country...but whats the point of worry if it cant make a solution.

2 things should bother you at the moment, your health and your wealth and the rest of the world can handle itself untill you climb a step or two up maslow's pyramid ;)

I just got done looking in on the plants. Now that I have seen some major growth, I can't keep my eyes off of them. I re-tied them all. I have noticed that the big bombs stem has already gotten thick. The other are still more flexible. I am really looking forward to this harvest. I am just wondering how much I will get out of all of them. I know my plants don't have the perfect environment but I think I have enough going that they should make out pretty decent.

I just got done looking in on the plants. Now that I have seen some major growth, I can't keep my eyes off of them. I re-tied them all. I have noticed that the big bombs stem has already gotten thick. The other are still more flexible. I am really looking forward to this harvest. I am just wondering how much I will get out of all of them. I know my plants don't have the perfect environment but I think I have enough going that they should make out pretty decent.

I think they will do good for you. You know more about growing and you're giving them the best care and environment you can, so I think they will out do what you've done before.:bravo::high-five:

not sure if i have posted in your journal yet queen, but been reading it since it started.. btw that widow is looking really nice..looks like it's ready to bush out..

I think they will do good for you. You know more about growing and you're giving them the best care and environment you can, so I think they will out do what you've done before.:bravo::high-five:

I hope you're right OMM. But I got a feeling it will be better than last grow. Since plants died on me last grow.

btw that widow is looking really nice..looks like it's ready to bush out..

Thanks Juju. The widow has recovered nicely. Just last week she was small and yellowing. I increased the nutes and she has taken off. Still the smallest of the group but I am sure she is just a late bloomer and catch up.

ok now here is the real question, hows the pepper doing?

ok now here is the real question, hows the pepper doing?

Well it isn't dead...lol...It still looks the same, I can't tell if it has gotten any bigger. It still has the shell on it. I didn't want to mess with it trying to pull it off but it is still hanging in there. I am going to soak the seeds you gave me and plant 2 in another bowl.

cant remember if I sent you long reds or cow peppers. either way those are not very hot so cool. I hope you enjoy them come harvest time:)

cant remember if I sent you long reds or cow peppers. either way those are not very hot so cool. I hope you enjoy them come harvest time:)

It was the reds. I hope to enjoy them too but since it is my first attempt at growing them no telling how it will turn out.

Back
Top Bottom