Queen's Garden of Green

Well someone needs to give me the 411 on growing peppers. Is it the same as growing mj? I was told I can feed them the same as mj. I have no clue when to harvest or anything. I have a long way to go.

Well someone needs to give me the 411 on growing peppers. Is it the same as growing mj? I was told I can feed them the same as mj. I have no clue when to harvest or anything. I have a long way to go.

Same as MJ... feed them, give them love, and look for the peppers to ripen. Harvest at the peak of ripeness, and you will not be disappointed.

yeah what he said

my missus has started growing something called sweet peppers. not sure if thats the breed name tho.

Just thought i would throw that in there, lol. gives me an excuse to post something =)

Gig there are almost as many peppers as there are strains of MJ and for the most part they all grow the same:)
If there is one thing I'am proud of is my peppers! so if you have any probs with those I got you covered!

Well that is just it, since I have never grown any just when is considered the peak of ripeness? 2 months from seed? how long do I veg them? It's like pulling teeth getting this information out of you gentlemen...lol...I feel like I am in a game of charades, help your ever loving Queen out here.:circle-of-love:

my missus has started growing something called sweet peppers. not sure if thats the breed name tho.
Just thought i would throw that in there, lol. gives me an excuse to post something =)

I like sweet peppers, it's nice when you mix them with the hot ones. Atleast to me it is. I hate when I can't post something because I am totally clueless about the topic. So I just nod my head and pretend...lol

Well that is just it, since I have never grown any just when is considered the peak of ripeness? 2 months from seed? how long do I veg them? It's like pulling teeth getting this information out of you gentlemen...lol...I feel like I am in a game of charades, help your ever loving Queen out here.:circle-of-love:

Hehehe, there really is no veg time, just let them grow, pull red fruits, and it will continue to flower, and fruit all summer and into the fall. Pepper plants are annuals, and soon it will just give up the ghost, but not until after you have gotten many, many peppers from it.

Hehehe, there really is no veg time, just let them grow, pull red fruits, and it will continue to flower, and fruit all summer and into the fall. Pepper plants are annuals, and soon it will just give up the ghost, but not until after you have gotten many, many peppers from it.

Jandre you are RONG again! :p Queen you can keep a pepper plant forever just gow it! I have one going 3 years all you need is light and water and they will produce as long as you care for them. outside yes they will die after the frost but inside you can grow tomatoes, peppers and lettuce hell even other veggies so its all up to what you want and what you got room for:)

there might be bugs on some of you mugs, but they aint no bugs on me!

Jandre you are RONG again! :p Queen you can keep a pepper plant forever just gow it! I have one going 3 years all you need is light and water and they will produce as long as you care for them. outside yes they will die after the frost but inside you can grow tomatoes, peppers and lettuce hell even other veggies so its all up to what you want and what you got room for:)

Well then we need to talk mister. Because I am very interested in growing some veggies. I have been saying this all along and been wanting to know which ones can be grown indoors in a pot. I can make room for one or two more things. Especially after this grow. I will have enough green to last me awhile.

Ok so basically just feed them..This sounds easier than I thought but leave it up to me to make something simple complicated..lol..especially when I am high. I want many many many peppers.

Is it me or are the journals moving kind of slow? Not just mine but a few others I have noticed too. But then maybe it's just me since I have been on here more often as of late.

FC, You Funny Man YOU!!! Master of the One liners, guess I'll Rep You For that if I can, For Consistency!!!:) You are the Best!!!:goof: As far as the journal moving Slow Queen, I would Not put So Much Thought Into It!!!:blushsmile: I know Your Reputation on the Site, and would say it is a Good One, "You Are A Beacon Of Light" after all,and would say to You,Just like Buds, It Comes and Goes,But always Comes again, NAAAH, it ain't Slow!!!:winkyface: Your definitely swimming, not Drowning!!! And Jandre's right, no Bugs on Your Grows, Don't Ya Know, I know Lame, but hey, I am Baked after all, More Baked than You I bet, LOL!!!!:high-five: Happy to back in the land of Green Again!!! The Orange Krush, was a very Nice smoke to Start with!!! Got Me Where I Wanted To Go,That is For Sure!!! And as far as Peppers, They do not Grow well here for My Family, why I am not sure, maybe our Atmosphere is To High, Or Something???? It has always(AND WE/OR SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY TRY TO GROW THEM EVERY YEAR!!!), they produce Little, and what is produced, is Like WTF!!! But just about Everything else grows well Here,WEED,TOMATO'S,SQUASH,CORN,ARTICHOKES, ONIONS,OTHER PEOPLES PEPPERS, you get the idea. Well, All My Friends, Please Take Care!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

As far as the journal moving Slow Queen, I would Not put So Much Thought Into It!!! I know Your Reputation on the Site, and would say it is a Good One, "You Are A Beacon Of Light"

LOL, I don't know about being a beacon of light. I just try to get along with everybody.

[QUOTEbut hey, I am Baked after all, More Baked than You I bet, LOL!!!! Happy to back in the land of Green Again!!! ][/QUOTE]

I won't argue you with you there. Sounds like you're smoking on some primo stuff. But I will be smoking on my own primo stuff soon enough. Hey that kinda rhymes. Welcome back to the land of the green and may you never have to depart again!

And For Those That Like To Share, Come On Queen And Pull Up A Chair!!! Bowl Is Loaded, And Ready To Toke, Don't Hit It Too Hard, Or Your Gonna Choke!!! Don't Toke Too Fast,While Sittin In That Chair, It's Orange Krush Girl,Ain't No Kush In There!!! Now You've Toked, 1,2,3 Hits, From Your Chair!!! Now There's A Smile On Your Face...That Before Wasn't There!!! Now Sit And Enjoy, Your Stone,From Your Chair!!! Ha, I love to make up Stupid Songs/Rhymes when STONED, just took My Third Hit As Well, and it still Tastes Good!!! I Think This Bowl Could Last All Night(I KNOW, LIGHT WEIGHT), but give Me a few Weeks, and I'll catch UP!!!:high-five: Although, maybe I ought to just Smoke Like This, So That When I Smoke, It is like this every Time, A Couple Tokes Will Do Ya!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Just acting Stupid, Because i feel so Good, Tonight I Hope I Sleep A Dreamless Sleep!!!! Since I have Insomnia coupled with/because of PTSD, I am looking forward to Dreamless Slumber Tonight, That would Be Great!!! Anyways, I am Prattlin, all a STONED!!!:ciao:Take Care Friend Queen!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Is it me or are the journals moving kind of slow? Not just mine but a few others I have noticed too. But then maybe it's just me since I have been on here more often as of late.

No, it's not Queen. We lose a few over the summer every year, but they come back in the fall. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom